| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
|
View Poll Results: Are you getting a 3DS?
|
|
Yes
|
  
|
23 |
33.82% |
|
Yes but not around launch
|
  
|
15 |
22.06% |
|
Undecided
|
  
|
11 |
16.18% |
|
No
|
  
|
19 |
27.94% |
03-30-2011, 05:05 AM
|
#576
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
So basically computer fights? Do you get their figure if you win?
|
I don't know, but it's not a fight like the game, it think it's more of a little digimon type fight with the odds favoured in who ever has the highest level statue.
I just lost about 10 fights in a row to some Guile player with 4000 bp... he has his sonic boom/flashkick shoto style mastered, I would have been more competative but he knew some stuff I didnt, like how to throw sonic booms that destroy my hadoukens and then keep going.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
03-30-2011, 01:05 PM
|
#577
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Tried the 3DS, my god does it make my eyes hurt and make me almost sick.. I'll wait til it goes down to get it or something, I will not be using the 3D feature that's for sure.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 06:05 PM
|
#578
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I don't think 3d movies ever made me sick or have a head ache before but it certainly bugged me when they never seemed quite right with the 3d glasses. I mean I still saw a lot of it in 2d and I could see the 2 different red and green images often but no head aces so hopefully I'm alright. Still hoping to get to demo one of these at a gamestop eventually.
|
|
|
03-30-2011, 06:28 PM
|
#579
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
@Tails: You may be better served waiting for the NGP if 3D bothers you that much.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 08:20 PM
|
#580
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Why do you say that? Cheaper? I'd prefer the 3DS tbh. Just not the 3D feature.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 08:24 PM
|
#581
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Just suggesting. The NGP will be more expensive but you'll get some amazing graphics and a bigger screen with it. I'm sure it will be online capable as well.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 08:40 PM
|
#582
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Depends on the games tbh. 3DS already has the lead with backwards compatibility.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 08:52 PM
|
#583
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
If a friend is playing a non 3ds software/game, and they're online, will it show up on their friends list? I'm just curious...
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 09:37 PM
|
#585
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Okay, here's a couple more impressions on the 3D:
[Ridge Racer]
- Great 3D. Alot of depth. The horizon seems to go on forever. It reminded me a bit of the 3D in the recent Tron movie if anyone saw that.
[Lego Star Wars]
- Pretty good 3D. I haven't played it much yet, but it's decent so far. There might be even more 3D later on. I'll check back in on that.
[Bust-A-Move]
- Cool background effects. Quite a bit of depth.
[SSF IV]
- The 3D is okay, but the worst of the ones I have tried so far.
[Monkey Ball]
- I haven't tried it yet.
[Samurai Warriors]
- So far the cream of the crop 3D wise. The 3D effects are literally flying out of the screen. This is the only game I have seen to utilize it to this extent thus far.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
03-30-2011, 09:42 PM
|
#586
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
has anyone played pilot wings resort yet? i only played the demo. it seems like the same as the wii sports resort flying game, fly through points and read cool facts, is there any more to it?
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 09:49 PM
|
#587
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
The demo looked odd as hell, gave me a headache, and I saw double, no 3d.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
|
#588
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
You guys suck. I don't even really want a 3DS but all this excitement makes me wanna get one anyways. I <3 3D and some of the games sound like snes games which also helps. Think they'll have a 50% off sale anytime soon?  I just don't wanna drop over 300 bucks on another game system.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:02 PM
|
#589
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
You guys suck. I don't even really want a 3DS but all this excitement makes me wanna get one anyways. I <3 3D and some of the games sound like snes games which also helps. Think they'll have a 50% off sale anytime soon?  I just don't wanna drop over 300 bucks on another game system.
|
It's ubersweet bro! I only paid $250.00 for my system. It was worth every penny in my opinion. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
03-30-2011, 10:05 PM
|
#590
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
It's ubersweet bro! I only paid $250.00 for my system. It was worth every penny in my opinion. 
|
I paid $175 for mine  I traded in my DSi and got a small discount
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:06 PM
|
#591
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Yeah but how many games did you buy and what accessories? Give me the grand total.
Awesome idea yoshistar I didn't think of that.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:21 PM
|
#592
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi_star10
I paid $175 for mine  I traded in my DSi and got a small discount
|
Nicely done Yoshi. I should have done that with my old DS since I only owned one language learning game for it.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by DB
Yeah but how many games did you buy and what accessories? Give me the grand total.
|
As for me, I think my preorder total was right at $420.00 (System+5 games) paid a bit at a time. Then the Game Stop girl totally broke me down and convinced me to buy Ridge Racer. Add the 39.99 I paid for that + the accessory kit, that was another total of $70.00 I think. So far it has been very worth it. I'm loving it. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
03-30-2011, 10:36 PM
|
#593
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
See that's the problem, close to 500 bucks to really use it. It's not that it's impossible but for me spending around 500 isn't trivial either. Too bad my birthday and xmas are so damn close together and already past.  Maybe I should let DN restart up the church of dudebro so I can get some donations. It's a worthy cause my fellow gamers can empathize with, HALLELUJAH!
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:40 PM
|
#594
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
WB is Mr. Money Bags so it's like nothing to him. Just get the system + a game DB.
My friend is gonna hook me up with awesome deals on games  PS2 for 40 bucks as well, gonna wait for him to find me a nice 3DS.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:41 PM
|
#595
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
See that's the problem, close to 500 bucks to really use it. It's not that it's impossible but for me spending around 500 isn't trivial either. Too bad my birthday and xmas are so damn close together and already past.  Maybe I should let DN restart up the church of dudebro so I can get some donations. It's a worthy cause my fellow gamers can empathize with, HALLELUJAH!
|
Amen Mighty DB! I would donate to the cause.
I think if you followed Yoshi's advice, you could trade in your old system and get 1-2 games for around than $200-300. Then you could get games here and there.
---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
WB is Mr. Money Bags so it's like nothing to him. Just get the system + a game DB.
|
I didn't pay for everything at once. I paid over a couple months.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
03-30-2011, 10:45 PM
|
#596
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Yeah yeah WD, I know you!
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:47 PM
|
#597
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
|
Amen Mighty DB! I would donate to the cause.
|

Hell the way you donate it'd be a short fundraiser. Praise be my (user)name!
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:55 PM
|
#598
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Yeah yeah WD, I know you!
|
Shh! Don't give away my secrets. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
03-30-2011, 10:57 PM
|
#599
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Ok, Papa Smurf.
|
My Signature |
|
03-30-2011, 10:58 PM
|
#600
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro

Hell the way you donate it'd be a short fundraiser. Praise be my (user)name!
|
We just need a special DBDS drive. Brothers and sisters, ah! say, can you dig a little deeper to help the Lord DB in need?
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.
|