09-03-2010, 11:41 PM
|
#76
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
Yeah thats my job,
though it gets annoying.
theres some kinky ass men out there.
I have to talk about all types of sex...and I mean everything!
I could tell you some storys that would make you either very horney or very sick .
|
Do it, you wont, hold no bars  . it is the No Mod section after all, and it could be both entertaining, and educational
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-03-2010, 11:45 PM
|
#77
|
|
|
Re: women
Theres so many story's.
I wouldn't know where to start LOL.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
09-03-2010, 11:49 PM
|
#78
|
|
|
Re: women
Oh boy, my stomach is doing the chachas. Bagel knows why.
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 01:16 AM
|
#79
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
Like screams for help and crying for you to stop?
|
Maybe, but at least I don't get them drunk before I date rape that ass.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by sez
Theres so many story's.
I wouldn't know where to start LOL. .
|
Start with the most messed up and go from there.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Oh boy, my stomach is doing the chachas. Bagel knows why. .
|
Just so you know this comes off as immature, like middle school kind of shit. No offense intended just an observation.
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 01:25 AM
|
#80
|
|
|
Re: women
middle school indeed...
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 01:35 AM
|
#81
|
|
|
Re: women
You implied that you have butterflies in your stomach in a topic about women and then you just say that one of your friends knows why. I'm sorry but that's how kids talk about this kind of stuff. How did you expect people to reply to what you said? It's like you're fishing for questions.
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 01:39 AM
|
#82
|
|
|
Re: women
Eh, just told someone how I feel...
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 01:47 AM
|
#83
|
|
|
Re: women
You should've just said that. Everyone's been there at some point, it's very relatable.
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 01:07 PM
|
#85
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Maybe, but at least I don't get them drunk before I date rape that ass.
|
I don't need to get them drunk.
|
|
|
09-04-2010, 03:50 PM
|
#86
|
|
|
Re: women
Hi Sez, welcome back and I hope you are doing well.
Regarding your job, I knew someone who did that for a while and she told us of one call in particular that a guy wanted to 'talk' with an alien.
Pretty weird stuff, but she also told us how most of her 'clients' were likely rich kids getting their kicks by having girls say the weirdest shit possible, you know?
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
09-04-2010, 03:54 PM
|
#87
|
|
|
Re: women
Grow, you shoulda used the LGM, aka Little Green Martian from Toystory..
THE CLAW!

|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 04:04 PM
|
#89
|
|
|
Re: women
Even better, it fulfills your destiny.
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 04:07 PM
|
#90
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
Theres so many story's.
I wouldn't know where to start LOL.
|
aww come on, don't leave us hanging 
|
|
|
09-04-2010, 05:45 PM
|
#92
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski
Joz:
I figured it would be in your hand already.
Or maybe ...
|
I've never had a thing for those life sized dolls...not my thing
|
|
|
09-04-2010, 06:10 PM
|
#93
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
Yeah thats my job,
though it gets annoying.
theres some kinky ass men out there.
I have to talk about all types of sex...and I mean everything!
I could tell you some storys that would make you either very horney or very sick .
|
So, do you just make a bunch of it up as you go along?
Stories that could disturb me, I'd like to hear them, or in this case read them.
|
|
|
09-04-2010, 08:03 PM
|
#94
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
I've never had a thing for those life sized dolls...not my thing
|
And what size do you like?  Small Barbie doll size or giant larger than life sumo size? 
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2010, 09:07 PM
|
#95
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
I don't need to get them drunk.
|

I was just fucking with you. I was gonna post a why so serious pic but no one wants to see that anymore. Lurch ftw.
|
My Signature |
|
09-05-2010, 03:25 AM
|
#97
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
And what size do you like?  Small Barbie doll size or giant larger than life sumo size? 
|
Damb you got me there Konger!
---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I was just fucking with you. I was gonna post a why so serious pic but no one wants to see that anymore. Lurch ftw.
|
I wasn't serious iether DB. 
|
|
|
12-21-2010, 01:24 PM
|
#98
|
|
|
Re: women
so...anyone ever have a threesome?
|
My Signature |
|
12-28-2010, 01:48 AM
|
#100
|
|
|
Re: women
I rated you up for that horrible image JG, you really do love that website huh?
As for Jozs question I've had a threeway, sorta. It was me and another dude on either side of her getting handjobs. No one got to finish though, her little brother tricked her by yelling "moms home" and burst into the room as she was checking out the window topless. He freaked out, we all got dressed and it was pretty awkward. Does that count?
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.
|