Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Scoop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Apparently only 13 copies of the game have been found, but this is the only one that comes with the box, making it a complete set.

Collectors have too much money to waste =P.

Man sells old video game for $31,600 after reading CNN.com - CNN.com
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
Apparently only 13 copies of the game have been found, but this is the only one that comes with the box, making it a complete set.

Collectors have too much money to waste =P.

Man sells old video game for $31,600 after reading CNN.com - CNN.com
I agree. I love the old systems, and I own the majority of them (not all but most), but even so, I will not pay that kind of money for a complete game just so I can say I have it.

I have a bunch of NES that I wish I had boxes for, but it not having a game box doesn't stop the game from being fun.

I would feel guilty if I spent that much money on a cartridge. I would think of all the other things I could do with the money.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

I know, but you're lucky if you happen to own a really rare game and are unaware. Just a while ago, my brother informed me of an extremely rare game that we own. Unfortunately it was from the 90s but I have the case for it... Yet no instructions

I'm going to hold onto it for a decade since it's only worth 100-200 dollars at the moment.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #4
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
I know, but you're lucky if you happen to own a really rare game and are unaware. Just a while ago, my brother informed me of an extremely rare game that we own. Unfortunately it was from the 90s but I have the case for it... Yet no instructions

I'm going to hold onto it for a decade since it's only worth 100-200 dollars at the moment.
You're just itching to get robbed huh? :P

I'm just saying, you brag so much about owning rare stuff, say where you're moving, it honestly might be an issue if you keep on saying what you own, since RU is getting more known on the net now.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-14-2010, 03:45 AM   #5
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

The worst part is that most collectors with huge collections don't play the games.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2010, 07:52 AM   #6
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
The worst part is that most collectors with huge collections don't play the games.
So true, the MAME developers have huge problems like this trying to get people to stop hoarding their arcade PCBs (and other storage medias) so that the ROMS can be dumped for back up. Basically they have this attitude in the following pic.
( Click to show/hide )


Most of them don't even care if they can't play the games in general, sometimes keeping them until the components go bad and it becomes unplayable. They just want it to feel elite.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #7
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Yeah, it's pretty dumb. What happened to the love of the game?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

I never say specifically where I'm moving for that reason Tails I say the province but not the city. No one knows my real name so I'm cautious.

besides, it aint worth much right now.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
So true, the MAME developers have huge problems like this trying to get people to stop hoarding their arcade PCBs (and other storage medias) so that the ROMS can be dumped for back up. Basically they have this attitude in the following pic.
( Click to show/hide )


Most of them don't even care if they can't play the games in general, sometimes keeping them until the components go bad and it becomes unplayable. They just want it to feel elite.
I could never understand keeping something in a box for the sake of not opening it.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
I never say specifically where I'm moving for that reason Tails I say the province but not the city. No one knows my real name so I'm cautious.

besides, it aint worth much right now.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------



I could never understand keeping something in a box for the sake of not opening it.
I'm the same way Cam. When I was younger I would collect things like Star Wars figures, but I almost always opened them. I just didn't see why I would buy something I liked and not open it. Actually that's true with a lot of things in life, but I digress.

I can understand if someone sees it as an investment, but if you then keep it forever what's the point?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:37 AM   #10
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Don't get me wrong though, I've thought aboout buying like an unopened N64, Snes whatever just for the enjoyment of unboxing them and keeping the box but that's not to say I wouldn't play it. Wish I did this back in the day along with my brothers. out of all the N64 and snes games we have only one that still has the box: Jurassic Park 2 on snes.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
Don't get me wrong though, I've thought aboout buying like an unopened N64, Snes whatever just for the enjoyment of unboxing them and keeping the box but that's not to say I wouldn't play it. Wish I did this back in the day along with my brothers. out of all the N64 and snes games we have only one that still has the box: Jurassic Park 2 on snes.
I can see that perspective, but that's different than buying one just to sit it on a shelf.

Wait Cam, were you the kid that got the N64 for Christmas in that video that Cassidy posted awhile back?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

My Dad got a crap load of SNES with instruction/box from a Yard Sale.

@Cam: I thought you were moving up to a lake or something?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #13
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
@Cam: I thought you were moving up to a lake or something?
My grandparents have had a place at a great lake since the 70's before it was popular and expensive. I'm not moving there though, just closer so we don't have to drive 10 hours every day to go there in the summer.

Quote:
Wait Cam, were you the kid that got the N64 for Christmas in that video that Cassidy posted awhile back?
What do you mean?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #14
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

I'm just starting to collect NES games for my personal use. I got a sweet deal for Mario Bros. 3, Megaman 2 and Silver Surfer for just $16. I'm not willing to pay more than 30 bucks for a game much less over a G like a collector would. That's just too much and like WB stated, I could use that money for something else more useful.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

I only have one unopened game, an NES Crystalis. I got it for $5. I already had a copy of Crystalis but since it's my favorite NES game I couldn't pass it up.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #16
LunaAngelRose's Avatar
 
LunaAngelRose

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

One site that is really good is Classic Video Games - Digital Press they have a online rarity/lookup guide for looking for games if anybody is interested?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_09/asylum1.jpg.518d4f93a7d3aa353b7819e19ae44372.jpg
Old 04-15-2010, 08:58 AM   #17
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

yeah, that site is good, but this is where the seacrch is on that site specifically:

Digital Press - Search

Air Raid: http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/listing.cmf
Rarity is 10! Wow

Stadium events: http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/listing.cmf
9 in the US, I thought it would be higher but this is what shocked me, the next one.

Team Buddies: http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/listing.cmf
An 8.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
LunaAngelRose's Avatar
 
LunaAngelRose

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Cam who though old rare video games from Atari could be worth so much I was quite surprised myself.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_09/asylum1.jpg.518d4f93a7d3aa353b7819e19ae44372.jpg
Old 04-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #19
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

I'm hoping PS1 gets to that point eventually. Team buddies is probably one of the only games I care for on the PS1 and it's so much fun. I'd have a hard time giving it up.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #20
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
What do you mean?
He meant this video-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU]YouTube - Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR[/ame]

It's funny because I saw this the other day on Tosh.O and I thought of posting it jokingly about you. They showed the kid nowdays and I'm pretty sure it's not you.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:33 PM   #21
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
He meant this video-
YouTube - Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR

It's funny because I saw this the other day on Tosh.O and I thought of posting it jokingly about you. They showed the kid nowdays and I'm pretty sure it's not you.
Thanks for posting that DB. I couldn't remember what thread it was in to link to. I would like to see the kid now. That would be cool to see if he was still playing Nintendo sixty-fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #22
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Google search Tosh.o n64 kid and you'll find it. I tried to link it directly but it said "video no longer available, but I heard your mom is"
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #23
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Lol, no. I would've been really young like 5 and I'm pretty sure my bros were there and they opened it. That wasn't me... Thankfully
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #24
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

Hey that kid may be slightly embarrassed but he got 50k from some company to use that in a commercial. I wouldn't mind getting paid that much for one of my home movies.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #25
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Atari 2600 Air Raid cartridge sells for $31,600

well, yeah. If you got payed for it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Zombie Raid controller question Smittycal RU Games 2 10-23-2009 12:25 AM
Star Fox for the 2600 DrunkN RU Games 9 06-16-2009 03:06 PM
Bomer Raid for SMS Kong Tips 0 04-02-2009 03:22 AM
java atari 2600 emulator mame Chat 53 08-20-2008 01:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS