Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #501
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

Mmm, no, intresting guesses... specially if you're guessing by checking your own pockets... but I'll wait till someone get's the reference
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #502
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

How would I know, it's your pocket...perhaps you have nothing but lint.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #503
jim5cents's Avatar
 
jim5cents

Re: Riddles

you have one hand in your pocket.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #504
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

no...

( Click to show/hide )
jim's avatar has do to with the answer
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #505
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

A toto?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2010, 05:50 PM   #506
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Riddles

A Monster in your Pocket?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #507
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Pokemon?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #508
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Riddles

Pool table.

( Click to show/hide )
Oh wait, you're a girl, never mind.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #509
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Riddles

$25
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #510
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

yeah, I'm a girl... and if I could I'd buy one of those pool tables that has air hockey...
but your answers are wrong
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #511
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

I think Sabby's joke went over your head.. that is if I am understanding what he said right.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #512
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

well... I'm very tired... so that might be true... tomorrow I'll try processing it
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #513
zarny's Avatar
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
zarny

Re: Riddles

A shadow?

Last edited by zarny; 02-17-2010 at 09:08 PM.. Reason: I put "." instead of "?"
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #514
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

no

( Click to show/hide )
Fans of the Lord of the Rings should get it right
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:16 AM   #515
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

You don't have pockets, cuz you're pantsless!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-18-2010, 07:41 AM   #516
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
I think Sabby's joke went over your head.. that is if I am understanding what he said right.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:47 AM   #517
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
Good. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #518
JKool's Avatar
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
JKool

Re: Riddles

A ring?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #519
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

yup, a ring... I know it's not really a riddle, but gollum thought it was so I thought it'd be fun to put it as a riddle
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #520
zarny's Avatar
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
zarny

Re: Riddles

LOl, the riddle makes sense now.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #521
JKool's Avatar
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
JKool

Re: Riddles

I pass the riddle.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:17 PM   #522
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Riddles

Take the number 4. Use it only three times. Write a mathmatical equation that will equal the number 55.

You can use any of the mathematical terms that are usually used in writing mathematical expressions: plus sign, minus sign, multiplication, division, square root. You can only use 4s. Your expression could have any of the symbols. You could have 4 to the 4th, you could have 4 factorial, you could have 4.4. You can use anything that you'd see in a mathematical expression as fair game.

Example:

If I asked you to use five 4's instead of three the answer would be:
44+44/4=
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #523
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

Now this is my type of riddle


I have an answer... floor (e^4 + 4/4)
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #524
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Riddles

I don't believe that's going to work...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #525
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Riddles

the answer is 55, and floor is a correct math term, but I understand if you want a more exact answer... I know what if feels like when your answer is pretty good but not the "right" one.. I'll keep thinking about it
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS