| RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games. |
|
02-03-2010, 09:36 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I have probably played most
1. Astyanax NES
2. Abadox NES
3. 1943 or 1944 NES
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 07:57 AM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT2012
I have probably played most
1. Astyanax NES
2. Abadox NES
3. 1943 or 1944 NES
|
You do realize that there are more pages of games after the first one right?
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 08:22 AM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Believe it or not, I've played Tecmo Super Bowl all the time
|
|
|
02-04-2010, 08:27 AM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I don't believe you.
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 08:29 AM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
it's true. i play my hack more than anything else.
|
|
|
02-04-2010, 08:30 AM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I still don't believe you.
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 08:43 AM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
oh, all right tails you win this round. I usually stick to my hack ,but set scores occasionally.
|
|
|
02-04-2010, 09:07 AM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
You know I was just messing with you?
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 09:10 AM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I am yet to play your hack SFF. Did you make the heroes, villains and RU teams?
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 09:14 AM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Yeah, but Kong is apparently busy elsewhere and letting the requests pile up
|
|
|
02-04-2010, 09:17 AM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Not good to rush the man, after all he "Don't grease the squeaky wheel".
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 09:22 AM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
I'm not trying to rush Kong, but SameJamesBond is getting on my case about it (as in drooling all over me LMAO)
|
|
|
02-04-2010, 09:24 AM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby
You do realize that there are more pages of games after the first one right?
|
Yes, but those are the ones that I just play the most. It just so happens they are all on the first page.
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009
I'm not trying to rush Kong, but SameJamesBond is getting on my case about it (as in drooling all over me LMAO)
|
Then you're just gonna tell him to keep it to a low roar then.
|
My Signature |
|
02-04-2010, 01:44 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009
I'm not trying to rush Kong, but SameJamesBond is getting on my case about it (as in drooling all over me LMAO)
|
I'm sorry if you think I'm presuring you or anything like that.
I'll be patient.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: Most played on RU?
We'll all have to be patient *breaks out cookies and milk*
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.
|