Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
Becky-17's Avatar
New Poster
5 posts
Becky-17 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Becky-17

Okay, this sucks

So I'm in class right? And I thought I was cool Because I Got in a gameing site! but ALL the games are blocked, And Now I'm Bored again... =/ *sighs*
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
xbox customer support SUCKS oasis Chat 19 12-11-2008 11:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS