Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Team Contests The 4 Retro Uprising teams do battle in a team contest about once a month.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Team Contests

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Team Contest IV - Tournament I - Tournament Sign Up

This is for teams only.

Regular users kept signing up for the tournaments so I deleted them. Post the game you want to play here instead of joining normally. After I have all the players/games I will create the tournaments and put you in the correct one.

Digger T. Rock: The Legend of the Lost » Nintendo
count100
JoshofSilence
fungusman
Tails
California Games » Nintendo
Dudebro
RagTag
willymitchell
Shades
Donkey Kong » Nintendo
BillyHoyle
jim5cents
Winnebagel
Oasis
Granada » Genesis
Tanc24
Davidman45
stevebro
Kong
Snow Bros - Nick and Tom » Genesis
TNTisKING
stevencassidy13
Ninja
Neko
Super Earth Defense Force » Super Nintendo
Tenser
Cam3ron36
Gamenguru
robalo
My House Is Bigger Than Your House » Flash
BRODYMAN
mj23
Stupid Flanders
EJT2012


So all you need to do is post the game you want. One person per team per game.

Post before Noon PST Tuesday, May 19th.

Team captains can post for other team members.

Last edited by Kong; 05-18-2009 at 03:22 PM..
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Contest IV - Tournament I Kong Team Contests 316 07-16-2009 12:15 PM
Tournament requests. Kugyince Closed Contests 11 04-23-2009 01:56 AM
Sky Kid Tournament jim5cents Closed Contests 12 04-11-2009 11:52 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS