Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Name That Game Need help remembering a game's name? Post here and we will help.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > Name That Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2015, 08:52 PM   #1
Flakorama's Avatar
New Poster
2 posts
Flakorama is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Flakorama

Time Travel Rail Shooter

Hello everyone, I'm Flakorama,

I'm new to the forum and I've got this vague memory of a coin-op game I've hardly played once or twice but it got stuck in my head during all these years. You are a time traveller sorta guy who guns down bad dudes and wrecks whole buildings in a Wild Guns fashion, you only see your character from behind, like facing the background, and the screen continuously pans to the right. I remember one boss being a breed between an ironclad and a early WWI tank with two turrets. You also can hurl grenades and do a roll maneuvre to avoid fire. Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:06 PM   #2
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Time Travel Rail Shooter

Sounds like a game from the Time Crisis series, although I'm not very familiar with the games.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:35 AM   #3
ExedExes's Avatar
Score Smasher
827 posts
ExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsExedExes radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
ExedExes

Re: Time Travel Rail Shooter

The only type of game that comes close to that for me would be Spinal Breakers.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJivePants
He deserves a little credit for carrying a team like he does.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:47 PM   #4
QAOP Spaceman's Avatar
 
QAOP Spaceman

Re: Time Travel Rail Shooter

Welcome to the forum, Flakorama

Give this a couple of days, and I have 100% faith that someone will be able to track down this game.

I've seen amazing things happen on the Name That Game subforum.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2015, 08:11 AM   #5
Flakorama's Avatar
New Poster
2 posts
Flakorama is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Flakorama

Re: Time Travel Rail Shooter

@ExedExes Yes!!! That's the one!! I've looking for it for years. Though it's a bit different from what I remembered, the ironclad thing was just a PzKpfw like tank and you don't tear buildings down, maybe I'm just mixing that up with Wild Guns.

@QAOP Spaceman Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:37 PM   #6
QAOP Spaceman's Avatar
 
QAOP Spaceman

Re: Time Travel Rail Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman
I have 100% faith
Told you
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toon Shooter: Rise of the Fleet supernintendosp All Other Games 0 02-10-2013 04:24 PM
Minecraft EXTREMELY long rail Blue Shoe 2 All Other Games 24 08-10-2011 03:10 AM
Black - Hardcore First Person Shooter RU Joe All Other Games 22 11-15-2010 11:54 PM
Old Coin Op Shooter hackeynut Name That Game 8 08-18-2010 08:32 AM
Side scroller shooter reccomendations CatalystiCam RU Games 14 04-19-2009 09:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS