Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > PIRATE - BECAUSE ITS ARRRR RATED!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #201
OldTimer's Avatar
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
OldTimer

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERQ GRANITE View Post
If it was a need then how have I already gone 2 years without it and not even trippin on it or anything?!? :/


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
Maybe that's why you have an unhealthy relationship with a flippin kid and feel so bad with out her. Go fuck someone and get over it.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #202
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

You know how a lot of catholic priests fuck little children. Ever wonder why? You think pedophiles just naturally want to grow up to be priests? No. Priests take a vow of chastity. They promise to never have sex. The human body is not designed for that. The sexual tension builds up until they explode on the most vulnerable people around them, children.

Xerq, you are not in a position to lecture us about sexual morals. We have sex with adults. We are normal and healthy. You are pining over a child barely half your age. Sex with adults can be healthy and normal and it can be sick and weird. The choice is yours. But up until now you have chosen the later so far. Time to consider a change.

If you wait until marriage to have sex then you will have motive to rush into marriage. Rushing into marriage is far worse than having sex. Take your time. Enjoy life.

Most of us are not saying go out and bang the first woman you can tonight. We are saying, go on a date with an adult. Don't restrict it. Do what feels natural. You don't have to put out on the first date or with the first woman. You can take your time. But do not wait until marriage and do not wait for this child to grow up. Live life.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #203
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
But do not wait until marriage and do not wait for this child to grow up. Live life.
I'm sry, I don't mean to be rude, but I've done this much and this is the right thing to do, but when I make promises, I do everything in my power to keep them :/


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #204
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong View Post
xerq, you are not in a position to lecture us about sexual morals.
x 1,000,000
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #205
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
The human body is not designed for that.
I beg to differ, I can go the rest of my life without sex if I wanted, I don't need it, like I said, IT'S NOT A NEED! But why are we even arguing about this, sex aint a big deal, none of us really NEED it, all it is is a WANT, just leave it at that!


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #206
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Catholic priests say the same thing. Most (over 90%) of them are able to do it. Good for them. But the other 5-10% rape children. If you do not change your mind then hopefully you will be one of the people that can do it.

I have two points.
Sex is not always evil. People that deny themselves sex sometimes lose control and do bad things.

My other point, people that are waiting for marriage very often rush into it. You are rushing. That is not good. Marriage shouldn't be something you jump into the first chance you get.

If you stick with your deal to not have sex until marriage then at least make yourself a second promise. Do not marry the first person you date. Not the second. Not the third. Not the fourth. If you are not going to have sex until marriage then at least date a lot of people.

Sorry, if I sound preachy or something. I just think you are making mistakes you will regret later.

I have said about all I have to say on all of this.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #207
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
Sex is not always evil. People that deny themselves sex sometimes lose control and do bad things.
Well, I'm not saying it's evil, I could care less if somethings evil or not, I'm a very evil person And I can control myself just fine


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
My other point, people that are waiting for marriage very often rush into it. You are rushing. That is not good. Marriage shouldn't be something you jump into the first chance you get.
Me rushing into marriage honestly has nothing to do with sex, I just really want someone to love who loves me back and doesn't judge me, y'know?? I've been judged and used by a lot of peeple in my life and I just want someone who won't judge or use me, I just want to be loved, y'know??


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
If you stick with your deal to not have sex until marriage then at least make yourself a second promise. Do not marry the first person you date. Not the second. Not the third. Not the fourth. If you are not going to have sex until marriage then at least date a lot of people.
Well, that's not the promise I was talking about, in fact that wasn't even a promise, that's just been one of my life goals When I said "when I make promises, I do everything in my power to keep them" I was talking about the promise I made to her about waiting for her and not dating anyone else :/ Sry, but I DID promise :/


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #208
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Yes it's good that you're trying to stop this illegal relationship. That much we all agree on. The whole saving yourself for marriage with a girl you don't know who's currently a child IS FUCKING RETARDED. Wake the fuck up and realize this or you're damning yourself to be miserable.

If you really don't understand what's going on then there's probably no hope for you. Either way I give up since I have nothing nice to say anymore. I hope you grow up mentally and turn your life around but to be honest I'm doubtful at this point.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #209
Smittycal's Avatar
 
Smittycal

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERQ GRANITE View Post
How am I "wrong" or "stupid" for actually doing what's right?? :/ I did what I had to (despite how much it hurt) and I'm trying to stay on the right path, if that's wrong then fuckin sue me :/


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*


---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------


If it was a need then how have I already gone 2 years without it and not even trippin on it or anything?!? :/


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
The INTERNET...I dont know if youve heard but its for porn
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhTxRssxfuI"]YouTube - The Internet is for Porn[/ame]

which leads to this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4"]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]


Im just messing with you X
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 09-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #210
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Hey, I just feel like writing back to kinda be a good sport, but I'm way too blazed to respond to anyone, lol sry, jus kinda felt like typing


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-18-2009, 02:19 AM   #211
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERQ GRANITE View Post
I beg to differ, I can go the rest of my life without sex if I wanted, I don't need it, like I said, IT'S NOT A NEED! But why are we even arguing about this, sex aint a big deal, none of us really NEED it, all it is is a WANT, just leave it at that!

Why are you sending porno pics to each other then?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 09-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #212
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Why are you sending porno pics to each other then?
Like I said, she asked for em and I kept trying to tell her no and that it would get us in trouble but she kept on asking and I kinda ended up giving in, sryz


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #213
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Well, do you think it was a want or need for her then? Are you gonna condemn her(or women in general) for having these immoral desires?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #214
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Well, do you think it was a want or need for her then? Are you gonna condemn her(or women in general) for having these immoral desires?
A want, she's young, she's experimenting, everybody does it, I had my experimental phase too, but it passed and I grew up and learned that it aint all life's about, y'know?? Like you said, it's a "Desire", which is just another word for "want"


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*


---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

I'm starting to get my life back on track, I actually showered AND shaved today ^_^ and the day b4 yesterday I went out at 9:30AM and picked up recyclables for 4 hours and got 9 bux ^_^ Spent it all on weed of course, but still, at least I'm actually trying to go on with my life though, right?? ^_^


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #215
justinm26's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
justinm26 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
justinm26

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

man if you call that living then you are just sad sack of flesh. oh and you are far from grown up, you've got much to learn grasshopper.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #216
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinm26 View Post
man if you call that living then you are just sad sack of flesh.
THANK YOU, at least SOMEBODY understands me :/


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #217
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Look honey!
You do defos need to grow up a lot!
You will look back on these days and think
"What the fuck was I taking that girl so seriously for?"
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 09-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #218
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
I grew up and learned that it aint all life's about, y'know?? Like you said, it's a "Desire", which is just another word for "want"
Did you learn this before or after you started a relationship with a child? If sex isn't important why did you happen to get in a relationship with a girl? If it's not about sex at all then why would it matter? Just admit that you have these needs and she was/is part of that.

Sorry to contradict you again but yes, sex is one of the main parts of life. It's not all lifes about but it's damn close, almost everything we do in life is to secure the right to have sex with someone. People who are against being sexually healthy are in the extreme minority.

Btw I was mocking your viewpoint when I said immoral desires.

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-19-2009 at 09:19 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #219
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Fuck this, I aint gonna lower myself to your standards, I'm going on with my life the way I choose to live it and I thank you guysd for the advice that I've taken, it WILL really help ^_^ but idc if you guys think I'm lying or not, I know that what I've been saying has been the truth so I'll post again after the 4 and a half years are up to tell how things went or if she still even likes me or not :/ TTYL, Peace Out Peepz! ^_^


*XERQ GRANITE*

Last edited by XERQ GRANITE; 09-19-2009 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: *HIBERNATING*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #220
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERQ GRANITE View Post
Fuck this, I aint gonna lower myself to your standards, I'm going on with my life the way I choose to live it
You know what? Fuck you. Lower yourself to our standards? So behaving like a normal healthy adult is having low standards? I'm glad you could clear that up for us. Maybe we should all be like you and refuse sex and have fake little online relationships with children. Yeah, low standards indeed.

I don't understand how you think you have some moral high ground, legally you are a pedophile.

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-19-2009 at 11:37 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #221
Smittycal's Avatar
 
Smittycal

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Sex is apart of life and a BIG part of a healthy relationship/ marriage. Its a basic human need IMO. Now the fact that we have self control (well some of us anyway) is what seperates us from animals but, the reason sex is so important is for procreation. Its built into all of us on at least that level.

If you dont want to have sex X thats fine. Do your own thing. I just hope that your not using this girl as an excuse to NOT live your life. Im glad you broke it off with her and everything and starting to get your head straight shows that you can recover from this if you really want to (showering is good start too )

I think that the usefulness of this Thread is at an end though. You took the 1st BIG step and broke it off with the girl but the rest is up to you from here on.

I think Im officialy done with this thread though.

Goodnight and Good luck
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 09-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #222
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
You know what? Fuck you. Lower yourself to our standards? So behaving like a normal healthy adult is having low standards?
Y'know, RIGHT after I typed that last night I could already tell that's what you'd think I meant, but no, when I said "Lower myself to your standards" I meant sexually, cause weather you believe so or not, it's NOT a need, it IS only a want, and that's what I've grown up KNOWING, so you can't change my veiw on that, I di what was right and now I'm gonna try to go on living life the way I always have and I'll post back in 4 and a half years to tell how things went and everything You guys can dis on my beliefs and standards all you want, but at least I HAVE MORALS & PRINCIPLES unlike SOME peeple -_-


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #223
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

never heard the phrase it's wrong to impose your morals on people? (bloody hypocrits!) anyway, im really getting at the your in the phrase. DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS. i think what your saying right there can be interpreted as "its my way or the highway", or "im right and your wrong".

people have different ideals, dont believe that only yours are right.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #224
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
people have different ideals, dont believe that only yours are right.
Exactly my point, I'll stick to mine and you guys stick to yours and we can go on with life I did what I had to do already, and one thing I'm not gonna do is change my beliefs just because you guys think I'm wrong, lets just move on with life and hibernate this thread for the next 4 and a half years cause there's nothing more to talk about here until then


*X to the E-R-Q GRANITE*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #225
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: I'm a Bad Person :'(.................

ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX!

We are giving you advice because you asked for it,
there aint nothing more anyone could do.
Execept give advice of corse,but aparently you dont want to be "lowered" to our "standerds"
I actuly cared about your situation, but everytime someone gives you advice you counter it.

We wont be the ones hearing your tears when you are locked up for messing with children.
Your mother will be crying when your locked up though.

If you dont wanna be insulted, look away now!

Fuck you, for talking shit , not taking advice when you have asked for it and fuck you for hurtng your loved ones when you get locked up on a molestation charge.
Fuck you for being so stupid and fuck you for being so on the defence when anyone talks about your little girlfriend.

I THINK YOU ARE SEEKING ATTENTION!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meeting RU members in person sabby Chat 242 04-14-2011 02:50 AM
Fuse your username with the person above you! Tails Forum Games 559 10-15-2010 10:50 AM
Last person to post wins DrunkN Forum Games 320 10-14-2009 09:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS