04-02-2014, 12:15 PM
|
#202
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Problem with Minecraft is that it updates too often.
I've been playing a little in SSP again.
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2014, 01:40 PM
|
#203
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
I'm on right now for an hour or so. I've been waiting to see how smart the NPCs are. This might give us a good reason to make a bigger village, instead of our other reason - boredom.
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2014, 06:14 PM
|
#204
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
For those not yet aware, it is Mykehdoom hisself,  back once again on an even better server.
Updated, mobs no griefing, land claims, protected chests, /back to return to your place of death, mutual /tp request/ deny enabled, and as I already mentioned, PVP.
 -[=====> <=====}-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince
Problem with Minecraft is that it updates too often.
I've been playing a little in SSP again.
|
Putting together a map you'll post for us to download I hope?

DB:
Quote:
|
I'm on right now for an hour or so. I've been waiting to see how smart the NPCs are. This might give us a good reason to make a bigger village, instead of our other reason - boredom.
|
Sorry I missed you, I had to get off for a few hours - you know, Mr. IRL 
---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------
...
I don't know what's going on; this morning I checked at random to see if Dravo was online again, and to my great joy, it was!
I played a bit and was doing quite well, Katz joined in for a while too and everything seemed fine.
Mykeh said on chat that he's busy with important IRL stuff but would be back on later.
I had to leave the game for a while too, so logged out.
4 hours later, I log in to a completely different map which must be a re - load of a map already in progress, judging by the amount and complexity of the builds, which seem to be scattered everywhere within a couple days' walk from spawn.
Fine, but I lost 8 diamonds in the switch ..
In addition I must correct a mistake I made earlier: mobGriefing is TRUE 
I assumed the server had it set to false because a Creeper went off right in front of me and caused no damage - turns out it was due to my having placed a protected chest nearby.
Protected chest is protected.

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
04-03-2014, 02:08 PM
|
#205
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Was the map reset again?
|
|
|
04-03-2014, 02:54 PM
|
#206
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
no, its the normal one
|
My Signature |
|
04-03-2014, 05:28 PM
|
#207
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
The map wasn't reset there was just some minor hiccup when JG and I logged on that time.
You guys should jump on and build stuff. Get your creative juices flowing and have fun with us bros.
|
My Signature |
|
04-03-2014, 11:44 PM
|
#208
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Wish I could just nuke the things I built. They're a mess xD Or more, just thinking too big. I have this conflict of wanting to keep things simple, but also wanting to get fancy.
|
|
|
04-05-2014, 06:27 PM
|
#209
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
I'll probably be on again later tonight.
Began building outside the village near DB's tower but it's not turning out the way I imagined.
Concerning the village: I'd been away on the WOBM project and so missed the whole thing.
This is why I've decided to build outside the wall in case that land is already spoken for.
I told Mykeh about Eggplant!'s MC Dungeon and he'd never heard of it ..
[1.7.2] MCDungeon v0.13.0 - Minecraft Forum
personally I think they'd make a great addition to the map.
You can add them to any existing updated map, and reload/ alter/ change difficulty on many different styles of challenging dungeons via a user - friendly standalone launcher.
Adjust dungeon size and types, distance from spawn they get created, and if you don't like their placement they can easily be deleted and/ or replaced.
I used them in WOBM project and they turned out to be one of my favorite elements; custom mobs, random loot, dungeon maps, bosses .. so many variations and options .. and random ruins scattered throughout the map to boot!
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
04-05-2014, 08:18 PM
|
#210
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
The only land spoken for is land with stuff built on it. We have plenty of open space in the walls that I'd love people for people to build on. Go nuts.
|
My Signature |
|
04-13-2014, 11:04 PM
|
#212
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
If anyone wants to plant a spruce sapling near my place, that would be very much appreciated 
|
|
|
04-13-2014, 11:21 PM
|
#213
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
I think we have spruces right by the village; I remember planting em by the
crevice, on the same side of the garden.
If not, I know where to find em and will gladly grab some for you.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
04-14-2014, 11:38 PM
|
#214
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
4 bouncing baby spruce trees are now growing outside a certain Oiler's fan's house.
Added some mushrooms to the forest around my place.
Looks like we have a new neighbour.
Went walking East and found a nice Extreme Hills biome, very rocky and sprucy.
Then I got an error message and got kicked out.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------
I was just on with SJB and DB for a while and we got to talking about what sorts of things could bring more players to Dravo.
If you've been following the Mods, Generators, and other stuff! thread then you already know I have suggested to Mykeh and Branflakes that they introduce some mod - created content to add new points of interest and give us common goals to work towards.
So now comes the question:
Who among the RU Crew would have objections to a map reset if it were to include things like MACE cities and MC Dungeon{s}?
Personally I love playing with you guys and Dravo is the best server ever but lately it has been getting kinda boring, and that is how this idea got brought up in the first place.
Please make a post and tell us what you think!
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
04-15-2014, 12:14 AM
|
#215
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
I haven't played so I obviously have nothing against a reset. However, I'd be more inclined to play with interesting mods added.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
04-15-2014, 02:01 AM
|
#216
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
I'm fine with it. I'd like the more ores mod. Or more mobs if possible. I've told mykeh that before. Things like that interest me most.
|
|
|
04-15-2014, 10:17 AM
|
#217
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
@Joe: I would have no objections but it wouldn't give me incentive to play either.
These four would however:
Forestry
Natura
Tinker's Construct
Extra Bees
|
My Signature |
|
04-15-2014, 08:14 PM
|
#218
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Im not against a map reset if we can add new things. I'd love to use mods again. I could make a technic pack for those that want to get on easier without worrying about how to install mods and such. The server is fully functional. I updated my PC saturday night to Windows 8.1 for more security, and better gaming performance.
|
My Signature |
|
04-15-2014, 08:39 PM
|
#219
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
We need to decide this quickly so I can get back to building. It seems like everyone is ok with or happy about a map reset right? So what mods are we gonna add? As you guys know I'm not help with this part of MC so I can't help, sorry. All I ask is you leave out anything that feels too much like creative mode(flying/item spawning/ect) and be quick about it. So go nuts and add cool stuff that will hopefully attract more players and let me know when I can obsessively dig again.
|
My Signature |
|
04-15-2014, 09:50 PM
|
#220
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Yes sir. I dunno what to add though... Errr. Joe help?
|
My Signature |
|
04-15-2014, 10:34 PM
|
#221
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
|
|
|
04-15-2014, 11:09 PM
|
#222
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Simple Ores 2 is only updated for 1.6.4 not 1.7. That's a fake site, that puts malware in the mods.
|
My Signature |
|
04-15-2014, 11:25 PM
|
#223
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Wow nice job Cam 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
04-15-2014, 11:48 PM
|
#224
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
haha. I don't know. I just googled a mod for more ores. That had the latest thing.
|
|
|
04-16-2014, 12:12 AM
|
#225
|
|
|
Re: Dravocraft Server
Lol it's fine Cam. I was hoping to use 1.7.2 with some mods. 1.6.4 runs kinda sucks on performance.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 PM.
|