Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 06:41 PM   #2076
Blue Shoe 2's Avatar
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Blue Shoe 2

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Granted, but Razor Ramon stole it and drove away with his theme song blasting in his car.

I wish I could fix all the issues that has happened recently and know what to do...
Granted, but you become useless for everything else.



I wish that I could see INFINITY!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )


This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #2077
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted.

INFINITY

You can see it.


I wish I had $17.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #2078
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's all in pennies. Enjoy!

I wish i had a Ps3
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #2079
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You obtain your ps3, and all is well. Unfortunately you notice a burning smell every time you turn it on, and all of the disks you place into it just seem to melt. After an infuriating loss of a 60 dollar game, you take your ps3 into a repair shop, or something. Upon waiting a week, you return, only to find out that they had "lost" it.

Disbelieving this, you hunt notoriously for your system. A lead to Europe sends you hunting for your system among the Italian mafia. After much suffering, and the loss of ten years of your life as a spy in the syndicate, you must conclude that your system is gone.

That's when you find an old youtube video, and discover a man who made a fortune...
( Click to show/hide )


I wish for fish.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:44 AM   #2080
Blue Shoe 2's Avatar
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Blue Shoe 2

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Granted. You obtain your ps3, and all is well. Unfortunately you notice a burning smell every time you turn it on, and all of the disks you place into it just seem to melt. After an infuriating loss of a 60 dollar game, you take your ps3 into a repair shop, or something. Upon waiting a week, you return, only to find out that they had "lost" it.

Disbelieving this, you hunt notoriously for your system. A lead to Europe sends you hunting for your system among the Italian mafia. After much suffering, and the loss of ten years of your life as a spy in the syndicate, you must conclude that your system is gone.

That's when you find an old youtube video, and discover a man who made a fortune...
( Click to show/hide )


I wish for fish.
Granted, but it was cooked on the PS3 and tastes unbelievably gamey (pun intended)

I wish you would write a book full of these amazing stories.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )


This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:32 AM   #2081
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Shoe 2 View Post
I wish you would write a book full of these amazing stories.
Granted. I open up my wonderful factory that produces these books and they are hit sellers. (50 bucks a read by the way. No libraries; as Colbert says, "No free rides.")

Feeling fresh in my business, I decide to invest in the one thing every decent, hard working man can respect, gambling tycoons. Turns out I have quite the luck for it, and rake in a large portion of the worlds wealth. I really don't remember why, but I thought it would be a good idea to declare war with Antarctica. So I fire a few missiles but everyone freaks out, and by everyone, I mean the penguins.

As it turns out, the penguins had unrecorded nuclear devices, hostile leaders, a hefty retaliation policy, and rocket technology. Oops.

I wish I could fly...In space.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #2082
Wrong Forum Bud's Avatar
Regular Poster
25 posts
Wrong Forum Bud is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Wrong Forum Bud

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the sun decided its solar rays didn't stretch far enough and burned you to a crisp, along with earth.

I wish I could be a talented shoe-shiner with an autism.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Everything will be alright.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:02 AM   #2083
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

@SFF: I think Razor still wrestles in TNA or something under his Scott Hall name.

Granted but you used Tar instead of Shoe shine damaging your career.

I wish this was Aug 13th.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-02-2011, 02:21 PM   #2084
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, it is now August 15th, 1955. All you have to do now is hitch a ride with Marty in a few months.

I wish my computer wasn't being so slow.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #2085
Blue Shoe 2's Avatar
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Blue Shoe 2

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now that its superspeed you can barely get anything done because of how quickly everything flashes by.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )


This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #2086
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now the entire universe is gone due to your lack of a wish.

I wish Blue Shoe 2 had wished for something.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #2087
Orphan's Avatar
Regular Poster
32 posts
Orphan is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Orphan

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted...but he wished for your death. Sorry.

I wish that the world was flat.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #2088
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it turns flat where you are and you fall of the earth.

I wish GBC games were on RU again and Arcade OX Score Mode worked for it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #2089
Blue Shoe 2's Avatar
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Blue Shoe 2

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by brawlmaster12344 View Post
Granted, now the entire universe is gone due to your lack of a wish.

I wish Blue Shoe 2 had wished for something.
whoops

@chrisp Granted, but your computer refuses to work with them, grows legs, and leaves for the big city to make its fortune.

I wish that the Red Faction series wasn't cancelled anymore.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )


This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #2090
KATZ's Avatar
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
KATZ

Re: Corrupt a Wish

GRANTED.... but, the next installment features Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 *shivers*

I wish i wasnt a figment of your imagination
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:26 PM   #2091
Ashums's Avatar
Regular Poster
192 posts
Ashums is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Ashums

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Well in my imagination I see you looking like that green dog in your avatar, so granted that is no longer a figment of my imagination, you become real as that dog but get caught by the pound, nobody wants to take you home and you get put down.

I wish men were allowed to say "does my butt look big in this?"
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2011, 06:07 PM   #2092
KATZ's Avatar
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
KATZ

Re: Corrupt a Wish

(but gir is a robot in a disguise....)Wish granted but it annoys you as much as it does them

I wish nintendo would come out with a fun consloe that didnt focus as much on innovation but good game quality
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #2093
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it only comes out in Japan.

I wish I knew tomorrows winning lottery numbers.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #2094
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but so did everyone else.

I wish I could timetravel.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #2095
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you accidentally end up meeting yourself in the past, causing a time paradox.

I wish I had a can of soda.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #2096
OmegaShadow's Avatar
Regular Poster
477 posts
OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.OmegaShadow intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
OmegaShadow

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted. It's diet.

I wish I could read Japanese.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Happiness is the meaning of life,
and life is the meaning of existence.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #2097
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you can now read the word "Japanese" in all languages.

I wish Team Fortress 2 didn't just crash on me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #2098
Ashums's Avatar
Regular Poster
192 posts
Ashums is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Ashums

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, instead it crashes on Bruce Banner so he gets angry and turns into the Hulk and smashes all copys of the game including yours.

I wish the letter 'q' didn't excist and people just used 'kw' instead.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #2099
mario90s's Avatar
Regular Poster
168 posts
mario90s has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
mario90s

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, q is now not ecist whatver the hell that means and everyone everyone now writes like a second grader since they use kw.

I wish I was in Wonderland.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #2100
Eradrazil's Avatar
 
Eradrazil

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted, but Alice comes around with her grimoire and utterly demolishes you with danmaku.

I wish I could control any and every type of gravitational phenomena.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS