04-01-2011, 10:22 PM
|
#176
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
If I had the cash to burn and no care about turning a profit I would open up a retro gaming bar. Private club, of course.
|
My Signature |
|
04-01-2011, 10:23 PM
|
#177
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
We should pool money and have a convention somewhere.
RU-Con =P.
|
|
|
04-01-2011, 10:36 PM
|
#178
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
If I had the cash to burn and no care about turning a profit I would open up a retro gaming bar. Private club, of course.
|
Would I be aloud in or is it for the fellas only?
Last edited by sezthemank; 04-01-2011 at 10:37 PM..
Reason: I CAN MAKE THE SANDWICHES
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-01-2011, 11:29 PM
|
#179
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Kong's horse?
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2011, 12:03 AM
|
#180
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
[r-u ready 2 party]
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-02-2011, 12:06 AM
|
#181
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Oh you would be allowed in for sure Sez! Wouldn't be a party without you I'm sure.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 12:16 AM
|
#182
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Woo whoo!! 
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-02-2011, 12:31 AM
|
#183
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
We should pool money and have a convention somewhere.
.
|
Now that's an idea I would be interested in. It might have to be limited to only 18+ year old members just to be on the safe side.
---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21
Oh you would be allowed in for sure Sez! Wouldn't be a party without you I'm sure.
|
What kind of a party are we talking here?
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2011, 12:34 AM
|
#184
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Shhhhhh Joz :X
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-02-2011, 01:22 AM
|
#185
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
I am all up for a convention if one could be put together.
I was thinking of the kind of party where people get together and have a good time enjoying common interests. What kind of party did you think I meant Jozman?
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 01:45 AM
|
#186
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21
. What kind of party did you think I meant Jozman?
|
The convention thing.
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2011, 01:57 AM
|
#187
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Guys I was just kidding XD.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 02:19 AM
|
#188
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
Guys I was just kidding XD.
|
Perhaps, but the idea does have merit. Especially if the site grows the way it could.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 03:05 AM
|
#189
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Agreed a Retro Uprising convention would draw a huge crowd
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2011, 07:48 AM
|
#190
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
Guys I was just kidding XD.
|
What Elrod said. Wouldn't you like to go up against some of us here in a real life gaming competition? We could all meet up here Midwest Gaming Classic - Home or look for some cool arcade joint where ever there may be one.
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2011, 08:46 AM
|
#191
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
What Elrod said. Wouldn't you like to go up against some of us here in a real life gaming competition? We could all meet up here Midwest Gaming Classic - Home or look for some cool arcade joint where ever there may be one.
|
One right by me with most consoles!
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2011, 09:57 AM
|
#192
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
It would be Awesome!!
wouldnt it be eally weird ll meeting at a convention
I know I would be really shy
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-02-2011, 07:03 PM
|
#193
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
A convention sounds like it would be fun
|
|
|
04-04-2011, 06:47 PM
|
#194
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
It would be awesome!!!!!!
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-04-2011, 07:06 PM
|
#195
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
I know I would be really shy
|
I find that statement hard to believe.
It would be really great to have a convention/reunion/gathering of RU members, I know there are a few of you I would like to meet in person.
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 07:08 PM
|
#196
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
No seriously Sabby, I am massivly shy.
Thats one of the real reasons I used to drink so much - so I could socalise without being sooo insecure.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-04-2011, 07:16 PM
|
#197
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
If I had the cash to burn and no care about turning a profit I would open up a retro gaming bar. Private club, of course.
|
If you ever thought about that seariously and drew up a solid buisness model I'd probably invest in that.
You would have to let me in though. 
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 07:24 PM
|
#198
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by warghoul
You would have to let me in though. 
|
What kind of a bar are we talking here?
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 07:25 PM
|
#199
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
Lol
Yessss..What type of bar ARE you talking about huh?
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-04-2011, 07:30 PM
|
#200
|
|
|
Re: Meeting RU members in person
private gaming club
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.
|