| Open Contests Current running contests. Look here to sign up. |
|
08-14-2016, 05:47 PM
|
#1751
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
I see many posts about cleared games here but there is another thread for cleared games, how's that?
Another question, does a "cleared" game gives extra points to the Leaderboard?
|
|
|
09-13-2016, 07:20 PM
|
#1753
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Legend of Zelda » Nintendo
Cleared!

---------- Post added 09-12-2016 at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-10-2016 at 08:28 PM ----------
Solitaire » Game Boy
Cleared.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------
Solitaire » Nintendo
Cleared.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------
Poker Faced Paul's Solitaire » Game Gear
Cleared.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------
Super Solitaire » Super Nintendo
Cleared.

---------- Post added 09-13-2016 at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2016 at 07:43 PM ----------
Sudoku » Nintendo
Cleared.

|
My Signature |
|
Happiness is the meaning of life, and life is the meaning of existence.
09-14-2016, 08:05 PM
|
#1754
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Ren and Stimpy, Stimpy's Invention on Genesis
|
|
|
09-14-2016, 10:19 PM
|
#1755
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
|
My Signature |
|
Happiness is the meaning of life, and life is the meaning of existence.
09-14-2016, 11:41 PM
|
#1756
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Cleared Defender of the Crown NES

|
|
|
11-07-2016, 01:18 PM
|
#1760
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
 Rock 'n Roll Racing for the Super NES. It might have been a challenge, but I gave it my best shot.
|
|
|
11-07-2016, 04:06 PM
|
#1761
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Last edited by BLUNTMAN; 11-07-2016 at 04:10 PM..
|
|
|
11-08-2016, 11:58 AM
|
#1762
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for Sega's Genesis system. This team was the elite force that started it all.
|
|
|
11-09-2016, 08:42 AM
|
#1763
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 cleared:

|
|
|
11-13-2016, 01:41 PM
|
#1764
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Addam's Family Pugsley's Scavanger Hunt - NES
|
|
|
11-17-2016, 04:41 PM
|
#1765
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Double Dragon (NES) cleared:

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------
Road Fighter (NES) cleared:

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------
Yie Ar Kung Fu (NES) cleared - first loop:

|
|
|
11-19-2016, 08:34 PM
|
#1766
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Addams Family SNES

|
|
|
11-20-2016, 12:30 PM
|
#1767
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Super Double Dragon (SNES) cleared:

|
My Signature |
|
Snoochie boochies!

11-28-2016, 04:19 PM
|
#1769
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uter
Addam's Family Pugsley's Scavanger Hunt - NES
|
Noticed this isn't showing as cleared. I mention it because, while the screenshot may appear to suggest otherwise, I paused it right after defeating the final boss.

|
|
|
12-04-2016, 12:10 PM
|
#1770
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Karate Kid (NES) cleared:

---------- Post added 12-04-2016 at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-02-2016 at 05:03 PM ----------
Rockin' Kats (NES) cleared:

|
My Signature |
|
Snoochie boochies!

02-04-2017, 10:15 PM
|
#1771
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
|
My Signature |
|
Happiness is the meaning of life, and life is the meaning of existence.
04-25-2017, 02:35 AM
|
#1772
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Gauntlet 4 on Sega Genesis - score rolled over at exactly 10M, at level 500!
Though if it's like the arcade, it technically isn't a rollover - it only displays the lower 7 digits, but internally it would still recognise it as a higher score than 9,999,999... if you get what I mean. Close enough?
---------- Post added 04-21-2017 at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-19-2017 at 06:09 AM ----------
Gauntlet on Nintendo Game Boy - score rolled over at 10k.
Note health on submitted screenshot maxed out at 9999 but score rolled over to (from memory) 10034 or something. And I think I did this on level 42.
Should have taken closer notice, but I figure the mods will sort this out. Thanks!
---------- Post added 04-25-2017 at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-21-2017 at 01:12 AM ----------
Looks like none of my recent Gauntlet scores have registered... not happy!!! The Gauntlet 4 / Genesis game was 12+ hours!!!
|
|
|
04-26-2017, 09:48 PM
|
#1773
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
So, yes, there is a known issue right now on RU with long input files. It's possible one or some of them are still saved in temp folders on your local folders. In the past, I believe kong advised people NOT to play those consoles again, and find the files, and send them to him. He was able to put them on the RU server (I think) to salvage the submission. I can't do that, and I don't see the scores in the submission queue.
Please don't shoot the messenger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by terencew
Gauntlet 4 on Sega Genesis - score rolled over at exactly 10M, at level 500!
Though if it's like the arcade, it technically isn't a rollover - it only displays the lower 7 digits, but internally it would still recognise it as a higher score than 9,999,999... if you get what I mean. Close enough?
---------- Post added 04-21-2017 at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-19-2017 at 06:09 AM ----------
Gauntlet on Nintendo Game Boy - score rolled over at 10k.
Note health on submitted screenshot maxed out at 9999 but score rolled over to (from memory) 10034 or something. And I think I did this on level 42.
Should have taken closer notice, but I figure the mods will sort this out. Thanks!
---------- Post added 04-25-2017 at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-21-2017 at 01:12 AM ----------
Looks like none of my recent Gauntlet scores have registered... not happy!!! The Gauntlet 4 / Genesis game was 12+ hours!!!
|
|
|
|
04-27-2017, 01:52 AM
|
#1774
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim
So, yes, there is a known issue right now on RU with long input files. It's possible one or some of them are still saved in temp folders on your local folders. In the past, I believe kong advised people NOT to play those consoles again, and find the files, and send them to him. He was able to put them on the RU server (I think) to salvage the submission. I can't do that, and I don't see the scores in the submission queue.
Please don't shoot the messenger.
|
That's actually positive... means I should stop tearing my hair out! Meanwhile, trawling through my temp folders, and crossing fingers, toes, eyes, t's...
|
|
|
04-27-2017, 02:00 AM
|
#1775
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by terencew
That's actually positive... means I should stop tearing my hair out! Meanwhile, trawling through my temp folders, and crossing fingers, toes, eyes, t's...
|
It should really be posted somewhere clear: "Warning! If you intend to submit a score that is over 3 hours long, go to your "Users>yourname>AppData>Local>Temp>Low>arcadeo x" folder and back it up immediatly!" Any score can be manually inputed if the temp data is not overwritten.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.
|