Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 05:23 PM   #1726
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but seeing as your birthday is the same as my dad's, you switch ages with him and you turn 50, and he turns 20.

I wish I school wouldn't start so soon.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #1727
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now you never get an education and you eork for minimum wage.

I wish it was my birthday already.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 08-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #1728
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but for some odd reason everyone forgets your birthday and you have a lonely birthday.

I wish I had an order of ribs right about now...yummm
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #1729
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted: The order was a mistake, and they gave you super spicy wings that ruin your taste buds forever.

I wish my wish was granted.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 12:13 AM   #1730
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you wished for a greased up deaf guy and you got your wish!

I wish that Scarlett O' Hara ghost from Uninvited didn't scare the crap outta me all the time!!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #1731
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, Kefka takes its place and creeps you out even more.

I wish I could get Netflix for free.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 08-25-2010, 12:30 AM   #1732
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, it's a free one DVD only trial (and the only DVD you can take out is Ballistic Ecks vs Sever)

I wish I could eat all I wanted and never gain weight
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #1733
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but in order not to gain weight, the food provides no sustenance and you waste away to just a skeleton of a man.

I wish I wasn't so lazy.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #1734
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you are now so active that you don't have time to eat, making you starve to death.

I wish Fallout new vegas came out tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #1735
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but it has only one level and everytime you boot it up it's a fatal glitch that crashes the game.

I wish I had sandwich from Quiznos
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:01 PM   #1736
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted: You were about to eat it when you dropped it on the floor.

I wish I had a Quick Pop. I loved those
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #1737
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you get a soda that runs away from you.

I wish I didn't play Zool.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #1738
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now you play Chuck Norris Super Kicks.
I wish that game never existed
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #1739
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now in place of that, Mr. T, Shut up Fool, in which you walk around yelling "Shut up Fool!" Oh, and touching cement kills you.

I wish I could control my dreams.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #1740
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you'll never create a dream as epic as watching a fight between Cloverfield and
Godzilla as the legendary Frank West.

I wish I knew the cause of all of my wierd dreams.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 09-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #1741
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, it is due to a disease that will kill you the second you hit 5,000 posts.

I wish i had chips.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #1742
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Corrupt a Wish

@brawlmaster12344, I ment an ice pop. Thats what Quick Pop I ment.

Granted: You got poker chips.

I wish I had a Nestle Quick Quick Pop.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #1743
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but instead you get a Nestle Quick Poop

I wish I had Wing Commander 4...Another game I really miss
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #1744
warghoul's Avatar
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
warghoul

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted but the power goes out and you cant play it
I wish I had a new job
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #1745
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you now clean the elephant cage at the zoo.

I wish I could jump more than 4 inches.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #1746
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now you jump so high, you exit the Earth's atmosphere and explode from the lack of pressure.

I wish the rumors are true that both Frank West and Chuck Greene are in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 09-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #1747
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
Granted, now you jump so high, you exit the Earth's atmosphere and explode from the lack of pressure.

I wish the rumors are true that both Frank West and Chuck Greene are in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
Granted, but they are in the background of a stage, and not fighters.

I wish I owned a better computer that can't be stolen.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #1748
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but me being Chuck Norris I steal your so called better computer because nobody tells me what I can and can't steal

I wish I could rap
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #1749
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now you can wrap gifts.

I wish I didn't suck at Mega Man.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #1750
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but now you suck at life

I wish my clothes could clean themselves
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS