|
View Poll Results: What kind of anime girls do you like?
|
|
Big tit/ teacher
|
  
|
5 |
29.41% |
|
Little loli/ schoolgirl
|
  
|
5 |
29.41% |
|
Furry/ catgirl
|
  
|
1 |
5.88% |
|
Tentacle/ fantasy
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Tortured/ slaves
|
  
|
1 |
5.88% |
|
Other {please specify}
|
  
|
5 |
29.41% |
12-08-2010, 06:08 PM
|
#151
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
So who's the cry baby little bitch that rated me down for that joke? Go fuck yourself you coward.
|
I wasn't the one who rated you down first but I rated you down again just because I found your reaction amusing.
|
My Signature |
|
12-08-2010, 06:33 PM
|
#152
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Well I don't care about rate downs when the person has a reason and tells me. I only reacted to the cowardly drive by for no reason. Actually I almost put a disclaimer saying I was joking about the picture but I figured people were mature enough to realize it on their own.
So yeah, fuck anime. Rate me down more coward.
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2010, 05:54 PM
|
#153
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
So who's the cry baby little bitch that rated me down for that joke? Go fuck yourself you coward.
|
The image looks broken to me. What was it?
Also, who the fuck would rate you down for whatever it was?
If you rated shit down every time you disagreed, then you would have rated down every single post in this thread.
And at least you would have said why, you don't just rate people down for no good reason and hide in the shadows like a little bitch.
|
|
|
12-09-2010, 06:10 PM
|
#154
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I agree with what you guys are saying, and that's why I have dubbed this person {no doubt the same one who rated Sez down recently} the rate - down sniper.
Seriously, whoever you are, don't you see that it's far better to either
A) Post the reason why you rated the person down, so we can discuss it; your opinion is valuable too!
I think you have something to say, so please just SAY IT.
or
B) Avoid the offending thread altogether.
Just think about it, Ok?
And now, on topic:

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
12-09-2010, 09:10 PM
|
#155
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask
The image looks broken to me. What was it?
|
I'm glad you asked! Apparently photobucket didn't approve of it, damn commies. I'll attach it so it doesn't get taken down again.
Btw the person who rated me down PMed me and told me why. It was a misunderstanding, they thought I was trolling because of my very obvious dislike of most anime. I still dislike random rate downs but it's understandable.
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2010, 09:11 PM
|
#156
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
DB's not telling 
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2010, 09:17 PM
|
#157
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I would do the same if it was you Joz, I'm respectful like that. I'm sure you guys can figure it out if you wanted to though.
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2010, 09:35 PM
|
#158
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Meh. Too lazy. It's cool. I'm not going to die for not knowing. And yes, you're right. Respect is golden.
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2010, 10:20 PM
|
#159
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Hey at least you got to see a taste of dudebro unfiltered, that was worth it right?
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2010, 05:50 PM
|
#160
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
It's good that you've gotten it sorted out.
That is a very funny image.
|
|
|
12-10-2010, 06:13 PM
|
#161
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Well, good for you, whoever you are, for coming clean and talking about this with DB.
That was the right thing to do, and you showed great courage by owning up.
You deserve some Pocky.
This picture just doesn't get old.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
12-10-2010, 08:23 PM
|
#162
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Onegai Sensei
|
My Signature |
|
12-10-2010, 08:50 PM
|
#163
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I liked that one.
|
|
|
12-10-2010, 08:57 PM
|
#164
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Onegai Twins was better though.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2010, 02:22 AM
|
#165
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Onegai Twins was better though.
|
Mister Mike.
Liked Onegai Twins though.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2010, 02:58 AM
|
#166
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Damn Tenser. What anime have you not seen?
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2010, 10:21 AM
|
#169
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
If it helps, JG's image is Toradora.
---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

|
Recolor of Miina?
|
My Signature |
|
12-28-2010, 01:34 AM
|
#170
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Anyone remember this {incredibly suggestive, oh my} scene from Kanokon where Kouta - kun is getting ready to eat his 'cake', a la Chizuru:
{what, no candles?}
... while the loli twins {who are actually skunk spirits} watch from in a nearby tree:
I just watched this again recently and was shocked anew at its sheer raciness and sexual open - ness.
{We like a bit of that now and again, don't we?}
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
01-26-2011, 07:07 PM
|
#174
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Queen's Blade.
What a horrible anime.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.
|