01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
|
#151
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
There's actually people throwing up in the video. So yea, you will probably blow chunks if you watch it. I think it's fake but it's still disgusting.
|
My Signature |
|
01-22-2010, 05:17 AM
|
#152
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Thanks for the info.. :x
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2010, 06:44 PM
|
#153
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
And they called it 'puppy love'.
It's this sort of thing that makes me happy to not own a dog.
My mice never pull this sort of stunt.
[I hope they washed Pikachu off after.]
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
02-10-2010, 03:08 AM
|
#155
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Funny but not entirely true. Some drunk chicks still refuse anal, those prudes!
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2010, 03:20 AM
|
#156
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Well then maybe she isn't drunk enough.
BUT
That's just too degrading and disgusting for me not to say so.
OHHHHHH,
What shall we do with the drunken lassie?
What shall we do with the drunken lassie?
Oh, what shall we do with the drunken lassie,
ear - lye in the mor - ning?
(Isssh MY BOTTLE! FUGOFF AN GET YER OWN!)
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
02-10-2010, 03:23 AM
|
#157
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Well to be technical if you get a girl so drunk that she doesn't care anymore she's not actually consenting, right? Just saying.
But yes I know what you're trying to say. With the right amount of alcohol anal becomes an option, for both sexes!
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2010, 04:23 AM
|
#158
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
So, DB, have you had enough to drink yet?
I found this on the net and it followed me here.
I literally laughed out loud on this one, and I don't particularly like LOTR!

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
02-10-2010, 04:30 AM
|
#159
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski
So, DB, have you had enough to drink yet?
|
I don't drink anymore. I hear Tenser likes the booze though.
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2010, 09:34 AM
|
#160
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Anal is sickening.
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2010, 11:57 PM
|
#161
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Anal is sickening.
|
I literally  ed when I saw that, no offense Tails I think it was perfect.
|
My Signature |
|
02-12-2010, 10:53 AM
|
#162
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
I don't understand what's funny? Been hitting the bottle?
|
My Signature |
|
02-12-2010, 08:30 PM
|
#163
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
I don't understand what's funny? Been hitting the bottle?
|
I just think it was funny in context of the conversation. That and it's obvious that you're serious.
|
My Signature |
|
02-12-2010, 09:19 PM
|
#164
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Anal is sickening.
|
your nickname suggests otherwise...
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
02-12-2010, 10:12 PM
|
#165
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
The plot thickens!
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 12:58 AM
|
#167
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Yeah he's just your typical redneck, proud of his conquests male or female(or animal)
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 05:32 AM
|
#168
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Did you get your beard idea from him?
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 06:01 AM
|
#169
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
I always thought that was a mustache. Is it supposed to be some weird split beard?
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 06:15 AM
|
#170
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
he has a bullbeard/mustache.
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 06:52 AM
|
#171
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Did I post this already? I know I pmed it to Tanc but I forget if I posted it and I didn't see it anywhere.

I think it's funny as hell. Yeah I went there.
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 07:20 AM
|
#172
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Definitely hilarious, I love it.
Not only is it funny as hell, there's a good chance we'll all go there who laugh at it.
I should include that in a sermon sometime.
An RU sermon, that is.

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
02-18-2010, 07:29 AM
|
#173
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Hulk meets preist? Nice pic DB.
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 08:30 PM
|
#174
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
Tails, you know that's Jesus right?
Btw I got rated down for it. Please don't rate me back up unless you like it. I'm glad it bothered someone enough to rate me. It's a shame they are too afraid to post why it bothered them so much. It's obviously satire.
|
My Signature |
|
02-18-2010, 10:34 PM
|
#175
|
|
|
Re: Hilarious and disturbing pics.
JoeGro, don't get upset.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.
|