03-05-2011, 02:31 AM
|
#151
|
|
|
Re: women
She is.
and your right it's odd me and the misses have been split for about 2 years I've sent similar to her I just gave up a little while back and knowing her there could have been booze involved...possibly.
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 02:33 AM
|
#152
|
|
|
Re: women
To be fair it sounds weird to me but I'm not a woman. It's hard to understand their thought processes sometimes. Not trying to be sexist but they do see the world differently in some respects.
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 02:36 AM
|
#153
|
|
|
Re: women
I think love would be the greatest thing in the world - I am just not ready or trusting of anyone.
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 02:38 AM
|
#155
|
|
|
Re: women
Love will just happen. Sounds corny but it's true.
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 02:41 AM
|
#156
|
|
|
Re: women
Did that happen with your wife DB? If you don't mind how did you meet her and how did you know she was the one?
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 02:51 AM
|
#157
|
|
|
Re: women
No offense but I don't like to talk about my intimate life like that.
That being said I don't believe people really know if someone is the one for them. You may think it and be pretty sure but imo there's more than just one person for everyone. I've seen too many examples of people being in love and moving onto someone else to think otherwise. Not saying love is shallow or cheap it's just not so focused like some people think.
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 09:48 AM
|
#158
|
|
|
Re: women
Love like in the movies and songs and poems is infatuation. If you think you have found the one and only person for you then you are infatuated, not in love.
Infatuation is nice but it can only last a year or two. If you base your relationship on it then you will be breaking up soon.
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 09:51 AM
|
#159
|
|
|
Re: women
So best friends would be better Kong?
|
My Signature |
|
03-05-2011, 10:23 AM
|
#160
|
|
|
Re: women
I love biting and being bitten.
Teeth and nails always do it for me.
|
My Signature |
|
03-06-2011, 04:22 AM
|
#161
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
so...anyone ever have a threesome?
|
Yes with my ex (who most of you heard about many yrs ago) and my cosin who was younger than me, i was 14 he was 38, what a fool i was for him, i was still with him when i joined this site yrs ago. Anyway what I was gonna say was that after he told me his fantasy was a three-some, I aranged it, though after that, I caught him several times fucking my cosin.
never a-fuckin-gen.
if your ever having a three-some - use someone you dont know, or go all out and hire a escort.
Also I think tails has the right Idea, Love is a pain in the arse.
Its good to fuck about, but relationship is different, I had a strange insecurity when I was younger, letting guys take advantage of me because I was a 13yr old mentaly and phsically abused run away, looking for anyone to love me, look what happened there, ended up with a complete prick for nearly 9 years :/
Dont rush, have a laugh 1st then settle down. I
rushed into a relationship a few months ago, I was engaged within like 3 months, thank god got out of that one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Love like in the movies and songs and poems is infatuation. If you think you have found the one and only person for you then you are infatuated, not in love.
Infatuation is nice but it can only last a year or two. If you base your relationship on it then you will be breaking up soon.
|
well said !!
Last edited by sezthemank; 03-06-2011 at 04:25 AM..
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
03-06-2011, 12:26 PM
|
#162
|
|
|
Re: women
@Sex..Sez: So you had a threesome with your ex and your cousin? Kinky.
|
My Signature |
|
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
|
#163
|
|
|
Re: women
Yeah but they were both under 15 and the guy was almost 40.
|
My Signature |
|
03-07-2011, 03:06 AM
|
#165
|
|
|
Re: women
Yeah I did, Only to please him though.
Like I said, I would never do it again with someone I know.
Plus I told like one person, then everone (Including family members) found out
Still quite embarrasing for me to this day, even after all these years.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
03-07-2011, 07:44 AM
|
#166
|
|
|
Re: women
Sez, I'm VERY sorry that happened to you. I'm hoping after that you called the Police on his ass and screamed rape? =/
That's just so wrong.. you obviously cared about the guy and then he did that? It also makes a reason as to why not do 3 ways. It could ultimately fuck up a relationship. Though.. that guy needs his dick cut off reguardless.
|
My Signature |
|
03-07-2011, 08:27 AM
|
#167
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
Yeah I did, Only to please him though.
Like I said, I would never do it again with someone I know.
Plus I told like one person, then everone (Including family members) found out
Still quite embarrasing for me to this day, even after all these years.
|
If it makes you feel any better, I got a chubby from reading that 
|
My Signature |
|
03-07-2011, 11:06 AM
|
#168
|
|
|
Re: women
Well, all of this talk about love vs. inflatuation, sensitive stuff, threesomes gone wrong is great and all. I know that mostly everyone will agree with me sex isn't love, love isn't sex, but sex and love work pretty well togother...like PB&J, which if you want to bring into sex is pretty cool too.
But lets not forget something very important. The vag rocks! It is just so awesome. It doesn't matter to me if the modern woman and hence, the vagina was created by God, or evolved from monkeys (or both), I am just so happy that it exists.
|
|
|
03-07-2011, 03:46 PM
|
#169
|
|
|
Re: women
I hear the anus is the new vagina, what do you think of that jim?
|
My Signature |
|
03-07-2011, 07:16 PM
|
#170
|
|
|
Re: women
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I hear the anus is the new vagina, what do you think of that jim?
|
According to whom? - Oprah? The View? Cosmopolitan?
Or are you talking about some new widespread female mutation?
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
03-07-2011, 07:18 PM
|
#171
|
|
|
Re: women
It's just a joke JG, I hear people say it from time to time. I guess it's because lots of people do anal as a form of birth control and it's usually tighter. Plus the whole taboo thing. Personally I'll stick to the old school vagina.
|
My Signature |
|
03-08-2011, 08:55 AM
|
#173
|
|
|
Re: women
I like to put it in the pooper...alot
|
My Signature |
|
03-08-2011, 08:05 PM
|
#175
|
|
|
Re: women
He's trying to tell you something Dudebro 
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.
|