| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
07-17-2010, 01:02 PM
|
#1626
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
granted, your now locked in a freezer.
i wish i could get my dream avi on gaiaonline
|
|
|
07-17-2010, 02:20 PM
|
#1627
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but you got banned due to improper conduct with minors, got reported to the police and are arrested, sent to jail, you are now know as "Lucious" and become cell block 4's midnight delight.
I wish I had some pudding pops.
|
My Signature |
|
07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
|
#1628
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
granted, but they are poisoned and you die after 10seconds and while your at the morge the guy that takes out the organs takes advantage of your dead body.
i wish some wierd girl on facebook who realy likes me alot didnt creep me out and left me alone, cuz im taken already.
|
|
|
07-19-2010, 01:17 PM
|
#1629
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKing_KitsuneXx
granted, but they are poisoned and you die after 10seconds and while your at the morge the guy that takes out the organs takes advantage of your dead body.
|
I knew that sort of stuff happens. Damb necrophealiacs!
Granted! Now you have a guy who stalks you. One night he'll break into your house and make you rub penut butter all over him. Then he'll tie you down to the bed and tells you he'll be back with some buddies in a few hours. Don't you wish you had some of those deliciously deadly pudding pops right about now?
I wish I was rich like Rick James!
|
My Signature |
|
07-19-2010, 05:11 PM
|
#1630
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but with his cocaine habit you are now broke like Charlie Murphy.
I wish I had personal midget sidekick.
|
|
|
07-19-2010, 06:37 PM
|
#1631
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. Unfortunately, it turns out your midget isn't cheap, or good for his price. Most of the time he grovels about not having anything to do, while other times he is badgering you for his next pay. In the end, you are forced to roam the Earth, searching for someone who will take your midget. Finally, you manage to find someone willing to exchange sidekicks. But your exchange sidekick ends up being much too tall.
.sdrowka ssab leef ot hsiw I
|
|
|
07-20-2010, 12:08 PM
|
#1632
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
.sdrowka ssab ot hsiw i = i wish to feel bass akwords. (ass bakwords)
XD took me a lil while to figure it out.
granted, but then cause i cant think of how to corrupt it the world implodes.
i wish i had deadly pudding pops now XD
|
|
|
07-20-2010, 12:23 PM
|
#1633
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but Chuck keeps on roundhouse kicking them out of your hand everytime. Only Chuck decides when you shall part to the afterlife.
I wish two episodes of Bleach would come out per week.
|
My Signature |
|
07-20-2010, 12:38 PM
|
#1634
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
OK, you get two episodes of a huge gallon of bleach on your TV, they're 6 hour long pictures of just a gallon of bleach (Should've been specific)
I wish Cartoon Network brought back Toonami
|
My Signature |
|
07-20-2010, 12:47 PM
|
#1635
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
granted, but everytime it came on your tv went to static.
i wish for 1million dollers
(btw jozman they dohave 2 a week on saturdays late at night on adult swim. tere just not new is all)
|
|
|
07-20-2010, 12:51 PM
|
#1636
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
@ Chuck's wish -- Granted, but it's all in japanese with no subs.
I wish I could speak every language on earth.
---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKing_KitsuneXx
i wish for 1million dollers
|
Granted. No need to corrupt it since no country on earth recognizes "dollers" as currency. Now if you had wished for "dollars..."
Last edited by joz; 07-20-2010 at 12:53 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
07-20-2010, 01:00 PM
|
#1637
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted but you forget how to speak English
I wish I had the power
|
My Signature |
|
07-20-2010, 08:00 PM
|
#1638
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, you get a power glove, now you're playing with power.
I wish Mike Haggar was in Super Street Fighter IV.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-20-2010, 08:36 PM
|
#1639
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, he is in the background of every stage eating cotton candy and fliping you off everytime you fall.
I wish I could have a bigger imagination.
|
My Signature |
|
07-20-2010, 10:35 PM
|
#1640
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but its still too small to think of anything fun.
I wish Fallout 3 would stop freezing.
|
|
|
07-21-2010, 02:10 AM
|
#1641
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. Though Fallout 3 has stopped freezing, it would seem a terrible irony has struck you! Now everything beyond your home has frozen, and you are trapped! After weeks, you are completely gone of all food, even ingredients for food. In desperation, you attempt to build a time machine out of your toaster.
I wish that the next corruption 'be longer than two sentences.
|
|
|
07-21-2010, 10:08 AM
|
#1642
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but you end up with the longest word known to man:
Just try pernouncing that.
I wish I could figure out the NYC subway routes...
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-21-2010, 10:10 AM
|
#1643
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but every subway route leads to Citi Field.
I wish SJB hadn't double posted
|
|
|
07-21-2010, 10:59 AM
|
#1644
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
granted, next time he triple post's
i iwsh cats wouldn't stick there hind legs high in the air and lick them when they lay down. (it creeps the heck outa me o.O )
|
|
|
07-21-2010, 11:06 AM
|
#1645
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but now Chuck Norris makes you bend over and do it yourself.
I wish Chuck Norris told us the secret to his power.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-21-2010, 11:19 AM
|
#1646
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but afterwards, he roundhouse kicks you into a coma.
I wish commercials stopped having someone sing in them.
|
|
|
07-21-2010, 12:53 PM
|
#1647
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, now every show you watch is a freakin musical and your commercials are acted out by mimes wearing banana hammacks.
I wish I could teleport like Goku.
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2010, 12:57 PM
|
#1648
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but it only works once every week and every 3rd time you teleport, you teleport into a prision's shower room. You may not have fun, but Bubba and his friends will.
I wish I could fly, and not fly into any aircraft.
|
|
|
07-21-2010, 01:04 PM
|
#1649
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by brawlmaster12344
Granted, but it only works once every week and every 3rd time you teleport, you teleport into a prision's shower room. You may not have fun, but Bubba and his friends will.
.
|
You speak from personal experience?
Granted! You fly into the earth since you can only fly in one direction...down.
I wish I had wings like an angel to fly.
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2010, 02:06 PM
|
#1650
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but while you were flying, you hit into an airplane and died.
I wish I could teleport.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 PM.
|