| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
07-22-2011, 09:32 AM
|
#1501
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Chris! i hope you have a great day

|
|
|
07-22-2011, 01:14 PM
|
#1502
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks Tails and Fox!! 
---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------
@Fox- That looks great! XD +1!
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-22-2011, 01:26 PM
|
#1503
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday ChrisP! Hope you get your hearts desire today! 
|
|
|
07-22-2011, 02:55 PM
|
#1506
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks Elrod and Joz!
@Joz- lol!! +1
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-22-2011, 09:08 PM
|
#1508
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks Dudebro! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-23-2011, 02:25 PM
|
#1509
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday ChrisP!
And Happy Belated Birthday pieman!
(Sorry I'm late, I forgot all about this thread, I do it sometimes)
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-23-2011, 04:16 PM
|
#1510
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks James! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-23-2011, 04:27 PM
|
#1511
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Don't Mention It.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-24-2011, 12:41 AM
|
#1512
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Got some nice video games for my birthday! Crysis 2, Bulletstorm, Portal 2, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean 3D, and Infamous 2.
I've played Crysis 2 (such amazing graphics) and Pirates so far. Probably play a few more tomorrow!
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-28-2011, 12:06 AM
|
#1513
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Deadtears Blue Shoe 2. Thank you for continuing to be older than me, I appreciate it.
|
My Signature |
|
07-28-2011, 12:29 AM
|
#1514
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Blue Shoe 2! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-28-2011, 12:38 AM
|
#1515
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
happy birthday blue shoe 2
|
My Signature |
|
07-28-2011, 01:42 AM
|
#1517
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Blue Shoes 2. Hope you have have a great day! 
|
|
|
07-28-2011, 10:20 PM
|
#1518
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Blue Shoe 2!
I hope it was great!
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-28-2011, 10:57 PM
|
#1519
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
I didn't realize it was my birthday.....
Well, I guess I'll go....
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
07-29-2011, 02:25 PM
|
#1520
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Blue shoes 2
|
|
|
08-18-2011, 10:36 PM
|
#1521
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Timber Wolf! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-19-2011, 07:04 AM
|
#1522
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Timberwolf.
|
My Signature |
|
08-19-2011, 11:32 AM
|
#1523
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Timberwolf! Hope you had a great day! 
|
|
|
08-19-2011, 09:40 PM
|
#1524
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Timerwolf.
Let this birthday not be your last,
For you've been a nifty member, from present to the past.
|
|
|
08-23-2011, 12:43 AM
|
#1525
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
I'm late again, but none the less, Happy Birthday TimberWolf, I hope it was awesome.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 AM.
|