| RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games. |
|
04-02-2009, 05:11 PM
|
#126
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
I don't have two controllers o.o
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2009, 05:19 PM
|
#127
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean someone else won't.
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2009, 05:32 PM
|
#128
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
the question would be can you use two controllers with arcadeOX meaning can you set up keys for two people to play
|
My Signature |
|
04-02-2009, 07:14 PM
|
#129
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
On laptop, too much probs I forsee. Can you? ;D
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2009, 07:40 PM
|
#130
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
what are peoples feelings on enabling super punch out.
I have not made it past the minor circuit to see what happens to the score
but in the minor circuit it has a score
(anyone know what happens when you get through minor and go into the world circuit)
does your score start over or does it continue
|
My Signature |
|
04-05-2009, 04:59 AM
|
#131
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
It starts over.
|
My Signature |
|
04-05-2009, 02:48 PM
|
#132
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
It starts over.
|
well that one should probably stay disabled
thanks Tenser
|
My Signature |
|
04-06-2009, 08:47 AM
|
#133
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Can R-Type III for SNES scores be enabled?
|
My Signature |
|
04-06-2009, 12:28 PM
|
#134
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Sorry, the score mode for that game was unplayable. Score mode removed.
|
My Signature |
|
04-06-2009, 03:48 PM
|
#135
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
ugh
|
My Signature |
|
04-06-2009, 04:25 PM
|
#136
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
kings of round table for snes .........
i got then for an emulator and it shows score while playing
|
|
|
04-06-2009, 06:40 PM
|
#137
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Okay Neko, I am familiar with that one, and you're right scores do show. I enabled it.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-07-2009, 07:40 AM
|
#138
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Coin-Op games have save states enabled plus infinite continues so I am going to say no score mode for Coin-op. Shame since it is the best category for scores.
In the future I might make it so saves and cheats are disabled and the number of coins inserted is recorded but that is a lot of work and probably will not happen soon.
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 08:00 AM
|
#139
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
So yeah can we enable Populous(snes)? When you win or lose a battle it gives you a score. There is no way to cheat that I know of. I'm still playing it to make sure but I don't see any problems with enabling it.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 02:22 PM
|
#140
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
We could just farm enable all of the coin-ops.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 02:32 PM
|
#141
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Coin-Op games have save states enabled plus infinite continues so I am going to say no score mode for Coin-op. Shame since it is the best category for scores.
In the future I might make it so saves and cheats are disabled and the number of coins inserted is recorded but that is a lot of work and probably will not happen soon.
|
is it posible that only scores with a limited coins ( 3... on fighting games .. 5 on beat em ups and all stuff) are allowed?
also i want to request score for fatal fury ( all )
and street fighter alpha 2 (snes)
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 03:01 PM
|
#142
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
I'd like to request that scoring be disabled on a game. Should that go here or is there a different thread for that?
Hangaroo has outlived it's scoring usefulness. The maximum score on this game is a 9 and anyone who puts half an effort into it can score a perfect 9. Before the site upgrade several of us would pass around the high score championship trophy each day, but since the upgrade scoring a 9 doesn't earn the high score. The high score holder is some guy that played it years ago and new 9s are recorded at the end of the list.
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 03:06 PM
|
#143
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
I agree, put that game to rest finally. Hangaroo fails.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 05:13 PM
|
#145
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
@neko I just approved your score its probably an AOX scoring problem not a game problem
snes score mode still has some bugs being worked out.
next time click the view image after you submit the score if the image comes up black or white then there was an error and the screen will most likely be deleted because it messed up
I have found that I have less score problems if I play snes while the screen is "popped out"
|
My Signature |
|
04-08-2009, 12:47 AM
|
#146
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
@Neko, I fixed it. It was a comma problem. Shouldn't happen again.
|
|
|
04-08-2009, 02:49 AM
|
#147
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
The SNES versions of Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2, and Fatal Fury Special have all been score-enabled. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't get Street Fight Alpha 2 to work.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
04-08-2009, 08:11 AM
|
#148
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
@Neko, I fixed it. It was a comma problem. Shouldn't happen again.
|
i think now its an error of the game
Retro Uprising - Arcade - Art Of Fighting - Highscores
y score one million points on aof but its show and A not a 1............
|
|
|
04-09-2009, 06:31 AM
|
#149
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Btw why is F-zero farm score? I was surprised it had a score at all to be honest.
Also why is Gradius 3 farm score?
How about games like Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly and Vegas stakes for snes? Wheel shouldn't be an issue. Monopoly and Vegas stakes can use money. VS can be like California games, you have to find the event that gives the best score.
The King of Dragons and King of Monsters have a score. I played them both and they seemed fine, anyone wanna confirm?
Last edited by Dudebro; 04-09-2009 at 09:24 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
04-10-2009, 01:24 AM
|
#150
|
|
|
Re: Requests to enable recording high scores in new games
Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly, Vegas Stakes, King of Dragons and King of Monsters I and II all score-enabled.
F-Zero is a farm score because the score is rather limited to being a vehicle for extra lives. I wouldn't be surprised to see a ton of ties at the top. Gradius III is a farm score due to a 30-man code.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.
|