Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Team Contests The 4 Retro Uprising teams do battle in a team contest about once a month.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Team Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #126
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I used Nightcrawler as well. I wanted to like Colossus but they made him crappy in this game(his special doesn't even make sense).

@WB- You suck. I might have to ban you until this is over.
In all seriousness at least it was close this time. I would've set a higher score but I was too tired by the time I started and my keyboard kept getting stuck making me walk into enemies(anyone else have a problem like that?).
Sorry DB. I wasn't trying to incur your wrath.

It's true. It was very close. If anyone on EC had not submitted a score, it would have gone to you guys.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #127
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

I vote we switch WB to MM to help them out. Also we should switch Kong to GOM so all the mods are on the same team, you know in the interest of fairness.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #128
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I vote we switch WB to MM to help them out. Also we should switch Kong to GOM so all the mods are on the same team, you know in the interest of fairness.
Oh, I don't know DB. I have heard that mods (including game mods) have magical powers that cause them to win all contests. That could out us if that happened.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:51 PM   #129
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Maybe we should have just two teams, mods vs the normals?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #130
Gamenguru's Avatar
 
Gamenguru

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I used Nightcrawler as well. I wanted to like Colossus but they made him crappy in this game(his special doesn't even make sense).
You're right about Colossus, db...he totally sucked. They could've at least made him a little stronger than the other characters or something.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #131
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Yeah he's my favorite character and this game really screwed him over. He's supposed to be almost invincible, hurting himself when he changes form is a joke.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #132
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Maybe we should have just two teams, mods vs the normals?
Isn't the technical term sub-human?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #133
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Nah, if anything they're just humans and we're supernatural.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #134
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Nah, if anything they're just humans and we're supernatural.
Oh. Now I see. So then, we're like Nightcrawler, and everyone else is Collossus?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:16 AM   #135
Kevin's Avatar
 
Kevin

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Has there been a new game announced yet?
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #136
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Has there been a new game announced yet?
I believe it will be tomorrow at noon.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #137
Gamenguru's Avatar
 
Gamenguru

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Nah, if anything they're just humans and we're supernatural.

Perhaps nobility vs. the plebians may also apply.

Last edited by Gamenguru; 09-03-2009 at 01:15 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #138
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Next game Retro Uprising - Arcade - Marble Madness
You have until Monday at noon to submit.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Has there been a new game announced yet?
The next game will always be put in the first post of this thread.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #139
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

I tried opening Marble Madness in score mode and the window immediately closes itself. Is anyone else having this problem?

It seems to work fine in Full Mode.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:35 PM   #140
Gamenguru's Avatar
 
Gamenguru

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
I tried opening Marble Madness in score mode and the window immediately closes itself. Is anyone else having this problem?

It seems to work fine in Full Mode.
It is doing the same thing when I try to open it. Full mode also seems to be working for me, but score mode just flashes on the screen then closes.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #141
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
I tried opening Marble Madness in score mode and the window immediately closes itself. Is anyone else having this problem?

It seems to work fine in Full Mode.
I get the same problem.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #142
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

It happens to me as well.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #143
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Same problem for me as well.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #144
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Try again. Should work now. If not then press Control + F5. If it still doesn't work post back here.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #145
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

After pressing ctrl F5 It finally started to work.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #146
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

so im guessing we have no way of controling our speed in this version?
if not, is there a cance of switching it to the nes version? the speed control is really what separates the men from the boys in this game.

edit: never mind, anyone without an analog stick will not do well tough

Last edited by Slime Slayer; 09-03-2009 at 03:47 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 09-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #147
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
Try again. Should work now. If not then press Control + F5. If it still doesn't work post back here.
Kong, it works for me now too, but I just noticed another issue.
The scores are all showing up in the normal queue for approval. Should these be hidden like the previous rounds?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-03-2009, 06:02 PM   #148
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Fixed.

I accidentally posted the wrong game is why there are errors. I think it should all be worked out now though.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #149
Smittycal's Avatar
 
Smittycal

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

OMFG I suck at this game lol..... I REALLY need more time to practice lol
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 09-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #150
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Team Contest V - Clash of the Titans I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal View Post
OMFG I suck at this game lol..... I REALLY need more time to practice lol
Well remember, we all have the long weekend to practice, so this is your chance to practice. What else do you have to do anyway? It's not like you're getting married or anything.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Next Team Contest? Kong Closed Contests 23 05-01-2009 11:16 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS