Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: How Awesome is DudeBro
THE BEST 12,000,002 50.00%
PRETTY COOL 7 0.00%
I wish Kong would ban him from the site. RAWR! 12,000,000 50.00%
NO OPINION OF DUDEBRO 3 0.00%
I wish to engage in sexual relations with him 3 0.00%
Voters: 24000015. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 12:01 AM   #126
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: My hero dudebro

I make no ones top ten , no love for me, oh well
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 AM   #127
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf View Post
I make no ones top ten , no love for me, oh well
Who says your not in anyones top 10?
Your defos in mine
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 07-25-2009, 10:56 AM   #128
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: My hero dudebro

Don't worry timber, I'm sure

snake? snake!? snaaaaake!

you're on somebodies top 20...or 30.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #129
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: My hero dudebro

Hes In my top 10.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 08-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #130
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: My hero dudebro

Here is what my top 15 would look like (not necessarily in this order):

1-Kong (RU's own Prometheus. Kong is responsible for everything we know and enjoy on RU, yet he remains a nice guy too. Plus, he sojourns over the land like MacGyver or Cain from Kung-Fu. Hail the mighty Kong!)

2-Dudebro (One of the nicest people on RU, but he also rocks for his taste in Scifi and pop culture (and Bruce Campbell movies), and for his mad skills at strategy games like Populous, Romance of The Three Kingdoms, Sim City, and Aerobiz. Also, he is the official deity for the Church of Dudebro. You really can't top that. I can proudly call myself a Dudeist because of DB.)

3-Tenser -aka- Tender (Tender is great because he is one of the few people who can really ride the fine line between snark and evil and maintains the balance. I have always suspected that there is a sensitive, dare I say Tender?, fellow under all that crusty Grumpy Old Manness.

I also appreciate his appreciation of rare and exotic games like Shatterhand which completely makes up for his hard to understand love of E.T. for Atari.

Further, Tender gets plenty of bonus points for telling me about RU in the first place. Finally, Tender is the holy prophet in the Church of Dudebro, so he deserves props.)


4-Dojah (One of RU's best gamers, Dojah is a gentleman and a schloar. Nevertheless, he manages to maintain a good attitude, stay humble, and he's kind and welcoming to all the woodland creatures of the forest. They know Dojah would never hurt them.)

5-Cam3eron36 (Cam is a nice guy and he has excellent taste in classic game systems like the 3DO and Neo Geo. Also, he can really kill scores in specialty games.)

6-Sezthemank (What can I say, Sez is a trip. She is always the life of the party so to speak. Cheers Sez!)

7-Tanc24 (Don't let Tanc's quiet demeanor fool you, Tanc is a killer in games, and another all around nice person to boot.)

8-DavidMan45 (Another top tier gamer and nice fellow. I have a strong feeling that David will be setting top scores for some time to come.)

9-Joshofsilence (Like Tanc, another gamer with mad skills, he's a cool guy, and fellow musician.)

10-Neko (Neko is one of the most persistent gamers I have ever seen. He is relentless when it comes to a score he wants: not being content until he destroys the score.)

11-Drunkninja (One of RU's funniest people. I don't know if he ever plays the games here, but he posts some of the funniest things. If only he wan't so drunk all the time.)

12-MJ23 (MJ's another nice guy and helps add a positive helpful atmosphere to RU. MJ you and I and Dudebro still need to play Shadowrun one day if I ever shut off RU long enough to turn on my 360.)

13-Jim5cents (Fellow worshipper in the Church of Dudebro and a great gamer. Jim brings a level headedness to Vicious Breed that probably helps to calm down his teammates when they are caught up in battle fever.)

14-Stevencassidy (On the surface Steven is that rabid wolverine ready to pounce at any moment, but I think in truth Steven is more like the Teddy Ruxpin doll that you keep on the closet shelf for those rainy days when you want to hear a bedtime story or a rousing tale about the adventures of mounties in the wilderness.)

15-Gamenguru (Last but not least my brother Gamenguru. One of the best gamers around. Also, to Gamenguru, who did not die!, he has become as good a friend and as good a man as the old RU ever knew. Or, any other good old city, town, or burrough in the goold old world. It has been said that he knows how to keep Christmas well if any man alive possesses that knowledge. May that truly be said of us...all of us. And God bless us everyone! )

There's a lot of great people on RU. The people are some of the cool things about this place. May the great spirit of His Dudeness shine upon anyone who managed to read this entire post without falling asleep.[/QUOTE]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #131
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
11-Drunkninja (One of RU's funniest people. I don't know if he ever plays the games here, but he posts some of the funniest things. If only he wan't so drunk all the time.
Thank you Winnebagel, but I think there are much more deserving people who have contributed and worked on this site, and I DO actually play the games on the site, but I hardly ever try to go for scores, and when I do I practically never make them, ussually I'm playing an RPG or an Adventure game anyways.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #132
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Thank you Winnebagel, but I think there are much more deserving people who have contributed and worked on this site, and I DO actually play the games on the site, but I hardly ever try to go for scores, and when I do I practically never make them, ussually I'm playing an RPG or an Adventure game anyways.
It's all good. Play whatever you like on RU.

It's the variety of people here that make it interesting. We need our sober warriors, high pirates, and our drunk ninjas.

Last edited by Winnebagel; 08-07-2009 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: Corrected spelling
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #133
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: My hero dudebro

Aww thank you Winnebagel!

I havent got around to doing my top 15 yet, but I will have it by tommorrow,

Im not just saying this because Im in his top 15, but Winnebagel is in my top 3!
He Always was !

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 08-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #134
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
2-Dudebro
3-Tenser
( Click to show/hide )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #135
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Aww thank you Winnebagel!

I havent got around to doing my top 15 yet, but I will have it by tommorrow,

Im not just saying this because Im in his top 15, but Winnebagel is in my top 3!
He Always was !

You're such a dear Sez, and you again have such excellent taste!

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Oi!

( Click to show/hide )
Don't soak me in your wrath oh mighty prophet. Lord Dudebro had to be put higher on the list because otherwise he wouldn't let me drink on Sundays. Also, the list is in no particular order. It was just as I randomly thought of peeps.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #136
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: My hero dudebro

Wow, I missed some good posts in here (titles can be WAY to deceiving). This will probably step on some toes but if I am creating a list...

1. Tanc24 - This is my brother-in-arms on this site. Back in the ONVGP days, we would compete against each other on sooooo many games but there was always a mutual respect for the other. Here's to over 2 years of competing, cooperating and friendship.

2. Count100 - I must like him at least a little if I would go see him in real life, right? Even without the trip, count100 has always been there to talk on anything and everything that comes up. Thanks for the count-less hours of conversation bud.

3. Tenser - Any sports fan has heard of "Manny being Manny", you could almost use this for Tenser. He does/says what he wants, when he wants and has no care about who may cross his path. He knows his classic video games backwards, forwards, and sideways (I think his only rival may have been Tekkaman). He has always had my utmost respect not only as a competitor but as my friend.

4. Kong - The man, the myth, the legend. I have spend numerous months (hours and days seem silly since I have been here for almost 3 years now) at his site, I have played many games, met many people and it would not have been possible if not for him. If nothing else, I should at least say thank you Kong, for your creation of RU, your never ending efforts to make it better, and your friendship.

5. Dudebro - This man is all heart, he seriously as caring as he shows in his post. He has introduced me to some cool games plus it's hard to find someone who likes simulation games (mainly ROTK). Thanks for being my bro, dude.

6. My teenage "brat-pack" (this includes TrakMastaTom, mj23, Squall, and Timberwolf) - I couldn't pick between any of you, it's like saying "pick you favorite kid" if you have more than one. You guys give my great hope that the world will be a better place in the future. Hopefully I have given you guys some sort of words of wisdom that have helped you out at one time or another, I know I've learned much from you.

7. My MIA's (BRODYMAN, Hobbes and Tekkaman) - BRODY shows up every now and then but the other two haven't been around in a long while. I miss having these guys around the site.

8. Sezthemank - The lone flower amongst all the thorns. It's cool to see you representing the "better" gender. Take care of yourself girly.

I'll leave it at that, if more come up, I'll edit.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #137
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: My hero dudebro

at least somebody mentioned me

anyway, my top 15 (in random order)

Sabby - all the long and strange chats we've had on google talk. hopefully i'll be back soon buddy!
sezthemank - a fellow "Brit" and stunning girl need i say more? :P

Tenser - all the witty remarks which if you hadn't been here, i would have made! i'll beat you to it one day!

Dudebro - my spiritual god, may the winged creatures of glory shine upon you! :P always wondered if you liked me though, judging by how you talk to people you get on with and how you dont talk to me its fine, im joking, you dont actually have to answer

Winnebagel - although we've never actually spoken, you seem a cool guy - certainly cooler than Tenser! :P

I also have links with the MIA's and one other sabby didnt mention - Kramer. good old Cosmo, always good for a laugh. if only you four would log on more often!

similar to sabby, i'll add more later. thanks for listening to my delusions.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #138
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: My hero dudebro

Sab am I a brat in your eyes?

I never hear how anyone thinks of me, I'm quite curious.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 08-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #139
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
Winnebagel - although we've never actually spoken, you seem a cool guy - certainly cooler than Tenser! :P
Same to you Squall. Back at you bro. To be honest you and Sabby are two of the people I wish I knew better. I think maybe we are not on RU at the same time or something. I have a lot of respect for you. We should talk more for sure. Also, you are always a brother in the holy church of the Dude.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-08-2009, 02:36 AM   #140
thebird1003's Avatar
Regular Poster
387 posts
thebird1003 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to thebird1003
 
thebird1003

Re: My hero dudebro

well, I guess I'll make a list since everyone's doing it.

1. Kong - for creating Retro Uprising so we can play our favorite classic games, like Super Mario Bros., Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, and Super Mario Kart, and also trying to improve the site so we can enjoy it more.

2. Dudebro - A nice and friendly guy who introduced my to a game called "Shadowrun".

3. Sabby - A fellow sports nut who likes baseball, and also i like to talk baseball with. Don't get much of that in South Florida.

4. TrakMastaTom - One of my first friends on onVGP, and a pretty good artist also.

5. Tenser - Well... Your just one of the people I respect the most on RU.

Well, thats it for now I guess
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
+ =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 AM   #141
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: My hero dudebro

@Tenser- It's funny I was gonna draw attention to WBs list and then I saw your anguish. QQ MOAR! Btw I also beat you on Birds list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB
the list is in no particular order.
You don't have to lie, Tenser is a big boy he can handle it.

WB, sabby, squall and bird- Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad I was able to make an impact on your lives. You guys are awesome as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall
always wondered if you liked me
Of course I do. We just don't end up talking to each other very often. Belive me it's nothing personal. I do hate the fact that you love FF8 though, fix that and we can be BFFs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
I never hear how anyone thinks of me, I'm quite curious.
I think you need an avatar. How's that?


Not enough smilies in this post, here's a story I made for you guys-

Last edited by Dudebro; 08-08-2009 at 05:25 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:32 AM   #142
Neutral's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Neutral is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Neutral

Re: My hero dudebro

The underside of my right heel feels funny when I touch it.

( Click to show/hide )

Actually it does.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:47 AM   #143
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
Sab am I a brat in your eyes?
I'm not sure SJB, I really don't know you, sorry.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #144
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
I'm not sure SJB, I really don't know you, sorry.
Thanks anyways.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 08-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #145
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I really hope that's ice cream...
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #146
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: My hero dudebro

OH I see how it is, I'm a brat to you sab, you need not say more :P
anywho, My top 10, as with everyone elses, no particular order

Sabby - We've had some interesting conversations on google, not to mention you seem to be there for everyone when they need you

Dudebro - Won't lie, the Church of Dudebro gives me a laugh every time I look at it, and I've always liked conversations with you

Kong - He brought this place to us all, so he's gotta be here, and he always gives help where it's needed

Tenser - Well, he's always a good laugh and he knows it, and that's why we let him walk all over us

Sez- One of our resident Brits, and a nice person, High ranking official in the Church of Dudebro

Ninjatiamat- Chris is good to talk to, though he doesn't seem to be on much anymore

Powerfullove - a fellow metal-head, and our resident sig maker

uh I don't know, I like most of you guys, and I know this isn't ten, I need to think of 3 more
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 08-09-2009, 04:20 AM   #147
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
I really hope that's ice cream...
Hopefully you guys all know if you hover over the smilies it says what it is.

But yeah I was looking for an excuse to use the smiley, I thought my story was pretty funny.


Quote:
Originally Posted by timber
Dudebro - Won't lie, the Church of Dudebro gives me a laugh every time I look at it, and I've always liked conversations with you
I find it funny that I didn't have anything to do with the church of dudebro. Those guys just went all crazy fanatical overnight.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:11 AM   #148
Neutral's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Neutral is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Neutral

Re: My hero dudebro

Anybody ever tried hovering over the smiley in my signature?

Last edited by Neutral; 08-09-2009 at 06:16 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #149
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: My hero dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
But yeah I was looking for an excuse to use the smiley, I thought my story was pretty funny.
I found it mildly entertaining. (It gave me a laugh)

@ Neutral, what smiley?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 08-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #150
Neutral's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Neutral is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Neutral

Re: My hero dudebro

Didn't you know that the signature sometimes disappear when you edit a post?

Last edited by Neutral; 08-09-2009 at 12:28 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.

Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Church of Dudebro jim5cents Chat 399 06-14-2013 12:31 AM
Earthquake = Dudebro? Tails Chat 21 01-09-2009 02:03 AM
Dudebro vs Oasis Tails Chat 50 08-17-2008 09:06 PM
dudebro screamer supermarioworld Chat 26 04-02-2008 02:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS