| Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests |
|
11-12-2008, 03:19 PM
|
#126
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Ultimate Qix for Genesis.
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2008, 07:42 PM
|
#127
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
With all the bulls it looks like I'll have to start breaking out the big guns.
|
I Agree, if Oasis is a bull screw Jet Pac Stan until I get a little more practice, my next game is going to be 1943 Kai, another game I have beaten...
|
|
|
11-12-2008, 11:24 PM
|
#128
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
You beat me by 600 points TNT. ;( Not a good round for the bulls. Come on let's try to step it up a notch.
Human
david man45 - 1943 Kai
Tenser - Castlevania (NES)
Tails - Double Dragon 2: The Revenge
TNTisKING - Mario Bros. (NES)
tanc24 - JOUST for the NES
dudebro - Ultimate Qix for Genesis.
wanman - Chase H.Q. NES
Bull
Kong
mj23
Billy Hoyle
ninjatiamat
count100
Oasis
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2008, 11:27 PM
|
#129
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Next game: Barb Jump ~ Flash, already submitted 1943 Kai score.
|
|
|
11-12-2008, 11:51 PM
|
#131
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Tenser is a bull?? Well, can he participate in this round cause if so, goodbye all alive members... my 1943 Kai score will be wrecked by him. 
|
|
|
11-13-2008, 02:32 AM
|
#132
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
|
I blame my laziness. ;D
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 10:01 AM
|
#133
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Count is right Tenser is a bull. Good job Oasis.
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 10:12 AM
|
#134
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by david man45
Tenser is a bull?? Well, can he participate in this round cause if so, goodbye all alive members... my 1943 Kai score will be wrecked by him. 
|
Nah don't worry about me David. I'm a notoriously lazy gamer. ;D I played 1943 Kai once and submitted a score but I was getting bored by round six and stopped paying attention. If you put up a half-way decent score it should be good enough. Although I did take one of your other high scores today while goofing off in the arcade. :P[br] Posted on: November 13, 2008, 11:08:39 AM_________________________________________________A lso, good job Oasis. I really messed up on the second boss and lost two lives on him which made the fifth boss near impossible on one life. The bonus stages just didn't want to give up some 1up's.
Now I'm kicking myself for not playing it a second time because of that big screw up on the second boss. ;D
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 04:40 PM
|
#136
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Kong
Count is right Tenser is a bull. Good job Oasis.
|
 Tails said that.
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 04:51 PM
|
#137
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
Although I did take one of your other high scores today while goofing off in the arcade
|
Which one?
|
|
|
11-13-2008, 06:48 PM
|
#140
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
I would like to change my game to The Chaos Engine ~ Genesis.
You bulls workin hard? It's gonna be tough taking out some of RU's greatest gamers. Look at TNT's Mario scores... you ready for 14 rounds of MARIO MARIO MARIO!!!?
|
|
|
11-13-2008, 07:03 PM
|
#141
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by david man45
I would like to change my game to The Chaos Engine ~ Genesis.
You bulls workin hard? It's gonna be tough taking out some of RU's greatest gamers. Look at TNT's Mario scores... you ready for 14 rounds of MARIO MARIO MARIO!!!?
|
But look at Oasis, he beat TNT before..
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 07:08 PM
|
#142
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
If you like we could investigate further. They both have potential at Mario but look at TNT's Mario scores, in the millions. I beleive Oasis could take them but TNT only played to get ahead, not to set his best score ever.
|
|
|
11-13-2008, 07:18 PM
|
#143
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
First score for Chase H.Q.?
Hmmm.....
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
|
#144
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Are you guys plotting to take my Mario scores? 
Actually most of them are probably beatable, because if the score I have to beat isn't that high I'll stop playing when I get bored. I still haven't had any time to get back the ones that I've lost though... Like Mario 3 Oasis
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 07:35 PM
|
#145
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
Are you guys plotting to take my Mario scores? 
Actually most of them are probably beatable, because if the score I have to beat isn't that high I'll stop playing when I get bored. I still haven't had any time to get back the ones that I've lost though... Like Mario 3 Oasis 
|
No, Mario's boring.
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 07:50 PM
|
#146
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Mario is fun once a week one time. To get the Mario bros 3, did you use the flute to go back to worlds or is it natural progress.
|
|
|
11-13-2008, 08:16 PM
|
#148
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by tanc24
If I survive, I'm going with SPY HUNTER for NES tomorrow.
|

|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 09:22 PM
|
#149
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
Are you guys plotting to take my Mario scores? 
Actually most of them are probably beatable, because if the score I have to beat isn't that high I'll stop playing when I get bored. I still haven't had any time to get back the ones that I've lost though... Like Mario 3 Oasis 
|
No, Mario's boring.
|
 What's wrong with you?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by david man45
Mario is fun once a week one time. To get the Mario bros 3, did you use the flute to go back to worlds or is it natural progress.
|
No, I've never even thought about using the whistle to go backwards. Wouldn't that be cheating? I just go through the game normally (which takes long enough without doing worlds over :P)
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2008, 09:24 PM
|
#150
|
|
|
Re: Bullrush
Wheel of Fortune starring Vanna White for NES. 
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.
|