09-06-2014, 04:58 AM
|
#126
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Just played 3 Hours of Rollerball for the NES....Wheeeehw
|
My Signature |
|
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
09-06-2014, 04:18 PM
|
#127
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Been playing a little Azure Striker Gunvolt which is absolutely fantastic.

|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2014, 04:20 PM
|
#128
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I was thinking of picking it up, still on the fence. Is the fighting too linear?
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-06-2014, 04:39 PM
|
#129
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stink Buttercrotch
I was thinking of picking it up, still on the fence. Is the fighting too linear?
|
I've only played the first stage but there seems to be some good depth to it. You shoot enemies with your pistol and that lets you lock on to them. There are three levels of lock on that I've seen. Once you've locked on to an enemy you can use your special which is a lightening attack that drains a charge meter. The special also creates a barrier around your player. Your special meter will recharge after time of you can stand still and tap down twice to immediately recharge it.
There also seems to be special skills, armor and weapon upgrades, and item synthesis. The cut scenes seem very Mega Man X like.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adk4JaGKtkc]Azure Striker: Gunvolt - Gameplay Systems Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2014, 05:43 PM
|
#130
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Started playing Fire Emblem: Awakening last night. Got to Chapter 14 today. Chrom, Robin transcended as well as married to a pegasus knight and a Taguel, respectively
|
|
|
09-06-2014, 06:02 PM
|
#131
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
WWE Super Card
|
My Signature |
|
09-24-2014, 08:15 PM
|
#132
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I'm playing Picross e3 on the 3DS.
So e1, e2 and the retail DS game are just your regular fare Picross puzzles.
WTF at these Mega Picross puzzles. I feel like I'm writing a proof for a university assignment while justifying why a square must or cannot be filled.
|
|
|
09-24-2014, 08:21 PM
|
#133
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Been trying to beat Metal Gear Rex's second form in MGS on hard mode. Every time I land a final missile on him, one of his own missiles manages to kill me while the cutscene is loading up.
|
|
|
09-25-2014, 12:31 PM
|
#134
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I'm replaying PMD Sky, just got to the post post game, game's longer than I remember.
|
My Signature |
|
09-27-2014, 02:15 PM
|
#135
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Been playing Bejeweled 3 a lot lately. Also QMP4, a fanhack (if you want details google it ;3) and eventually decided to mess around and create my own quests. The first set is done and uploaded on YT already and right now I'm recording the second set :3
|
|
|
09-27-2014, 06:29 PM
|
#136
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Hyrule Warriors. Me and a bud just beat the campaign and now we're doing the adventure mode.
Pretty gud game, but I think it's more of a rental type deal.
|
|
|
09-27-2014, 06:32 PM
|
#137
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Defiance
|
|
|
09-28-2014, 12:28 AM
|
#138
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Just beat Shovel Knight and thought it was outstanding.
Have moved on to a bit of Victoria II and Killing Floor.
-Victoria II is a massive in depth strategy game if you're into those.
-Killing Floor is a horde game. Also good.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-28-2014, 01:12 AM
|
#139
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
DN, I've been playing a crap ton of Hyrule Warriors too. I know that DW style games don't always sell well, but you have to admit that there's something satisfying about killing thousands of enemies in minutes.
Almost therapeutic, you might say...
|
My Signature |
|
09-28-2014, 01:15 AM
|
#140
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
It's definitely fun when you get a new character or something fresh is happening, but there's only so much I can handle.
|
|
|
10-25-2014, 08:41 PM
|
#141
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
An interesting little RPG. Kind of like Rune Factory for casuals.
|
My Signature |
|
10-25-2014, 10:08 PM
|
#142
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
For the most part I've been playing Smash Bros. 3DS, though this weekend I've been spending most of my time with WWE SuperCard because of an event.
|
My Signature |
|
12-06-2014, 11:00 PM
|
#143
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Screw Gill. "RESURRECTION!!" are you serious Capcom?
Finally got him though. Makoto a best.
Now I can finally start playing as someone else.
Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:35 PM..
|
|
|
12-06-2014, 11:54 PM
|
#144
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Been playing 3D World, Gameplay is a 10/10, but what is up with seemingly every friggin stage having a gimmick?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-07-2014, 06:51 PM
|
#145
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Playing Bastion on Steam
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX48y24t9iU"]Bastion - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
|
|
|
12-08-2014, 06:22 PM
|
#146
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I've been playing Terraria. It's like a 2D Minecraft, but there's more focus on survival.
|
My Signature |
|
12-08-2014, 06:34 PM
|
#147
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
The Witcher and Sonic& All Stars Racing Transformed.
|
|
|
12-08-2014, 10:16 PM
|
#148
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremelean
I've been playing Terraria. It's like a 2D Minecraft, but there's more focus on survival.
|
You should check out Starbound. It's pretty much the exact same game play but each planet is the size of a Terraria map. It also has multiplayer that actually works. It's an early access game but so far it's good.
Starbound on Steam
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2014, 02:41 PM
|
#149
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Final Blow - Arcade/Coin-Op
Not the greatest game by any means but I like it. I'd like some competition if anyone else likes crappy boxing games from the 80s.
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2014, 11:18 PM
|
#150
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions. Old School gameplay combined with awesome graphics makes for one of the most fun games I've played in a long time.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG843g2lWNE"]Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions - Launch Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.
|