Tails:
Quote:
|
Point is a friend loves Sailor Moon so yeah.
|
Hey, I love Sailor Moon too.
I didn't mean to desecrate the sanctity of the Sailor Scouts or anything, this is appreciation of beauty, nothing more.
Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, and as such should be taken as the simple anonymous worship from afar it really is.
That wonderful rush from drinking in radiant beauty of that which we find appealing to our own minds, whether it be good, bad, or ugly to others.
For instance, I notice by the poll that the 'Furry/Catgirl' and 'Tentacle/Fantasy' categories are still empty.
Somewhere someone posted that tentacles are disgusting {or something to this effect} but that doesn't mean that others shouldn't enjoy a tentacle fantasy once in a while.
It was WAY back there when I was talking with
DB about Loli pictures and the moral implications thereof because it really is a hot topic, if you'll pardon the expression.
Yes, if it were 'real' pictures someone was posting and looking at it may raise some eyebrows, but it isn't, and this is what I remember saying about it:
Please consider the term commonly used to refer to 'underage' girls: JAIL BAIT.
What does this mean?
It is a
recognition that young girls may seem attractive to people that are 'too old' to be looking at them.
I understand the law is there to prevent guys from going around picking up naive young girls and getting them in trouble.
However in this instance we're only talking about
looking at pictures - and of virtual girls that don't even exist - so where is the harm if someone has a little
fantasy to get their jollies?
While we're on the subject, my mom showed me an article about certain websites that post young girls 'modeling' underwear and swimsuits, and I kind of said:
'Oh.' , not understanding why she would show me this.
'Well, how would you feel if {one of my daughters} was in those pictures, and there were men looking at them?'
I laughed.
'Mom, they're looking at her
anyways, no matter where she is.'
Girls are cute.
It's a part of what they are.
So what difference does it make if someone worships their beauty from afar - as a parent of two cute girls with blond hair I KNOW people have gawked them, so what?
Am I supposed to get upset because someone saw something they thought looked nice?
Any more than if someone found my mom or grandma attractive?
