06-27-2012, 02:14 AM
|
#1151
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
06-27-2012, 07:37 PM
|
#1152
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
That poor guy. They should've at least wet his hair and pulled it back for him!
---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------
From the wonderful people at Valve-
Shakespearicles 
|
My Signature |
|
06-28-2012, 01:16 AM
|
#1153
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
06-28-2012, 01:19 AM
|
#1154
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
i never really got that joke.... i played the games first, then realised later (during the orange islands saga) that there was a show
|
My Signature |
|
06-28-2012, 01:29 AM
|
#1155
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
06-30-2012, 12:34 AM
|
#1156
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
This was one of the stranger things I've seen:
Kids' Lives! - YouTube
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-30-2012, 01:18 AM
|
#1157
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Some weird Reddit going on there.
|
My Signature |
|
"What do you mean how, because I'm Billy Mitchell." Haters gonna hate
06-30-2012, 02:46 AM
|
#1158
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMASH
Some weird Reddit going on there.
|
Yeah no, nothing to do with Reddit. I aint no atheist/incredibly intelligent/circlejerking/science worshipping/follow trends for upvotes/make up lies about photos/pretend to support gay people/post pictures of my grandfather being "boss", shell of a human being.
Last edited by Slime Slayer; 06-30-2012 at 02:50 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-30-2012, 02:49 AM
|
#1159
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Well that was rude and dumb for no good reason.
|
My Signature |
|
06-30-2012, 02:53 AM
|
#1160
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Well that was rude and dumb for no good reason.
|
> reddit: the front page of the internet
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-30-2012, 02:55 AM
|
#1161
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Yeah I'm familiar with the site. I don't see what all your rage is about though.
|
My Signature |
|
06-30-2012, 03:09 AM
|
#1162
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Sorry DB, that site just makes me rage, to be accused of spreading it's filth is offensive.
---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------
Lol, I just went to reddit and saw that it is where I got the video from. Whoops.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-30-2012, 07:50 AM
|
#1163
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
I aint no atheist/incredibly intelligent/circlejerking/science worshipping/follow trends for upvotes/make up lies about photos/pretend to support gay people/post pictures of my grandfather being "boss", shell of a human being.
|
I totally am.
|
My Signature |
|
06-30-2012, 09:28 AM
|
#1164
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
06-30-2012, 12:32 PM
|
#1165
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I managed to find a picture of the elusive Winnebagel, in his natural habitat.

|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
07-03-2012, 09:16 PM
|
#1166
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Anyone seen any Yiayia/Athenos commercials yet?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We3MxsWdqOc&feature=related]Yiayia on Fashion - YouTube[/ame]
|
|
|
07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
|
#1167
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1nrhJAX3I]Clam Eating Salt On Table - YouTube[/ame]
|
|
|
07-11-2012, 07:48 PM
|
#1168
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I will never eat a clam again.
|
My Signature |
|
07-11-2012, 09:05 PM
|
#1169
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
That's a cool video but it's labeled wrong, clams don't eat with their feet.
|
My Signature |
|
07-12-2012, 05:48 AM
|
#1170
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
07-12-2012, 05:10 PM
|
#1171
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Snakes Venom put in Blood (NSFW):
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WvnjCkLbvY&feature=player_embedded]This is What Snake Venom Does to Blood! - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-13-2012, 08:08 PM
|
#1172
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
07-21-2012, 03:28 AM
|
#1173
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
07-21-2012, 03:32 AM
|
#1174
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I remember that issue of Nintendo Power, weird. All I remember is the coverage of the Robin Hood game because it looked cool at the time. I don't know if I ever actually played it though. I never hear anything good about it so it probably sucks.
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2012, 07:51 AM
|
#1175
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Yeah, he is an awesome guy in so many ways. Pirates of Silicon Valley is a must see IMO.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.
|