| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
10-27-2010, 09:44 AM
|
#1151
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday JoeGrow!
|
My Signature |
|
10-27-2010, 02:49 PM
|
#1152
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Didn't JG just have a birthday? I must be thinking of some other old bastard. HB JG.
|
My Signature |
|
10-30-2010, 01:25 PM
|
#1153
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks very much to Everyone, and now I can share with you a secret:
You're only as old as you feel, and if I hadn't been along for the ride I wouldn't believe that I'm 40.
Perhaps I'm just young at heart and that's why I feel this way about it, but it really isn't that bad.
Receiving well wishes from all of you makes it even more tolerable - you guys are all great!

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
10-30-2010, 01:40 PM
|
#1154
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
happy birthday joegrotowski
|
My Signature |
|
10-30-2010, 03:04 PM
|
#1155
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski
Thanks very much to Everyone, and now I can share with you a secret:
You're only as old as you feel, and if I hadn't been along for the ride I wouldn't believe that I'm 40.
Perhaps I'm just young at heart and that's why I feel this way about it, but it really isn't that bad.
Receiving well wishes from all of you makes it even more tolerable - you guys are all great!

|
There's a saying in Brazil:
"You don't get older, you get more experience." 
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-12-2010, 11:32 PM
|
#1156
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Cecil!! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-12-2010, 11:45 PM
|
#1157
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday.
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2010, 12:26 AM
|
#1158
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Enjoy your birthday Cecil!
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-13-2010, 07:48 AM
|
#1159
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Bday Cecil. Enjoy those Colecovision games.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
11-13-2010, 04:07 PM
|
#1160
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Cecil!
|
|
|
11-13-2010, 10:54 PM
|
#1161
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Cecil! 
|
|
|
11-14-2010, 08:39 AM
|
#1162
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Belated Birthday, Cecil! 
|
My Signature |
|
11-14-2010, 01:58 PM
|
#1163
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday  
|
|
|
11-18-2010, 09:42 AM
|
#1165
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday, Count.
|
|
|
11-18-2010, 12:05 PM
|
#1166
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Have a happy birthday Count.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-18-2010, 02:19 PM
|
#1168
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Count!! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-18-2010, 03:07 PM
|
#1169
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Count!
|
|
|
11-18-2010, 06:28 PM
|
#1170
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks all.
|
|
|
11-18-2010, 06:30 PM
|
#1171
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Looks like I am late to the party. Happy Bday Count. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
11-18-2010, 10:06 PM
|
#1172
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy bday Count
|
|
|
11-18-2010, 10:35 PM
|
#1173
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
happy birthday count
|
My Signature |
|
11-18-2010, 11:21 PM
|
#1174
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birth day count.
|
|
|
11-19-2010, 01:06 AM
|
#1175
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
HB Count, where ever you may be.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 AM.
|