| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
07-01-2014, 05:37 PM
|
#1077
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I guess I have no right to disdainfully judge another dood for watching a show that panders to a female demographic. (Just the show it self, hue hue hue)
Anyways people should try out Rock of Ages. It's like Marble Madness and Monty Python had a baby.

|
|
|
07-01-2014, 08:37 PM
|
#1078
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Hey I watch Supernatural for the compelling story, it makes christianity actually interesting.
Tenser bought me Rock of Ages last year because he's sweet on me. It's pretty cool I should get back to playing it sometime.
Btw there's a Canada day sale on Steam atm, not sure when it ends. It's only like 8 games but some are quality so go check it out.
|
My Signature |
|
07-02-2014, 02:38 AM
|
#1079
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I was just thinking the other day about how I never seem to get booster packs. Then I log on today and I get a booster pack for Awesomenauts!

|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-20-2014, 11:53 AM
|
#1080
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I found a Collector's Gloves of Running Urgently chem set so I need about 198 regular GRUs. If you have any please trade me to make this take less time. I wanna trade it asap.
|
My Signature |
|
07-20-2014, 02:45 PM
|
#1081
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Are there any good resources on learning about the TF2 economy and crafting?
|
|
|
07-20-2014, 07:01 PM
|
#1083
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Crafting isn't really worth it for the most part. Making specific things is more expensive than it costs to buy them with metal, usually. Like that hat I made you the other night cost me over 4 refined but can be bought for just over 1 ref.
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2014, 05:12 PM
|
#1084
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I kinda wanna get a RU Civ V game going if anyone's interested
|
|
|
07-21-2014, 06:19 PM
|
#1085
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
SJB is VERY interested.
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2014, 07:40 PM
|
#1086
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Quite fun so far, though i kinda suck lol i did get stonehenge built xD
|
|
|
07-21-2014, 10:41 PM
|
#1087
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
SJB, Joz, and myself were all playing yesterday.
|
|
|
07-21-2014, 10:57 PM
|
#1088
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009
Quite fun so far, though i kinda suck lol i did get stonehenge built xD
|
I got the Great Library, it's a staple of every game I play.
I got stuck next to Gandhi, my Legions will make short work of him.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
08-07-2014, 10:41 AM
|
#1089
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Playing a new game called the Expendabros. free version of Broforce with the cast of Expendables
|
|
|
08-07-2014, 06:01 PM
|
#1090
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Source 2 was released. Right now the only thing ported to it is Dota 2.
---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------
You can now hide games in your Steam library without any workarounds.
Gif tutorial
Right now it is only in the beta client, it should move to a main release soon.
|
|
|
08-07-2014, 06:31 PM
|
#1091
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
curious as to why anyone needs to hide games anyways
|
|
|
08-08-2014, 12:07 AM
|
#1092
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhawk72
curious as to why anyone needs to hide games anyways
|
I myself do this with another method already. I use it to hide my mounds of notoriously low quality games that I received for free or games that came in bundles that included games I actually wanted.
|
|
|
08-11-2014, 11:06 PM
|
#1093
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I bought CS:GO. I'm terrible at the game but if someone else wants to play with me, that'd be cool.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-12-2014, 09:08 AM
|
#1094
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Giving Spiral Knights another whirl. They massively revamped it since the last time I played it seems.
|
|
|
08-14-2014, 02:19 PM
|
#1095
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Sanctum 2 has a free weekend on Steam.
Anyone interested in trying it out and/or some multiplayer?
|
|
|
08-14-2014, 02:26 PM
|
#1096
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
Sanctum 2 has a free weekend on Steam.
Anyone interested in trying it out and/or some multiplayer?
|
Do it, nerds.
|
|
|
08-14-2014, 05:26 PM
|
#1097
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
Sanctum 2 has a free weekend on Steam.
Anyone interested in trying it out and/or some multiplayer?
|
I downloaded it. I never played it and probably will suck at it but I'm down for some MP.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-14-2014, 06:26 PM
|
#1098
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I'm gonna download it as well.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
08-16-2014, 04:47 PM
|
#1100
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
3 bucks for La-Mulana?! That is beyond a steal! Yes, I'm biased since it's my favorite game and all, but if you're a fan of 2D MetroidVania-style games, buy it now!
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 PM.
|