08-15-2013, 09:58 PM
|
#1051
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
That picture. Wow she went downhill bad.
|
My Signature |
|
08-15-2013, 11:59 PM
|
#1052
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
That picture. Wow she went downhill bad.
|
Sadly, it's extremely sad to see.
|
My Signature |
|
10-27-2013, 03:03 PM
|
#1056
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKz2U4fvA4U]Velvet Revolver - Slither - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
10-27-2013, 03:17 PM
|
#1057
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Between the amount of Heroin both bands did, it's a shock the oceans aren't
loaded with syringes yet.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
10-27-2013, 03:43 PM
|
#1058
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Aww....
Attempt to troll failed. 
|
My Signature |
|
10-27-2013, 04:21 PM
|
#1059
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-27-2013, 09:19 PM
|
#1060
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
|
I saw this at work today on the TV. Apparently one who ushered in Rock. RIP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
|
That's so sad to hear. 
|
My Signature |
|
12-03-2013, 10:47 PM
|
#1062
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
That is so sad.
I love AoStH and especially enjoyed the Tails character.
RIP
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2NbK8IOpQ]Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog - Full Intro (High Quality) - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
12-04-2013, 01:59 AM
|
#1064
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Has anyone mentioned Paul Walker?
|
My Signature |
|
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas
When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
12-04-2013, 04:30 AM
|
#1065
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballas
Has anyone mentioned Paul Walker?
|
x
|
My Signature |
|
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas
When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
12-04-2013, 09:59 AM
|
#1067
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Wow, both Nintendo and Sega's #2 on the same day...
RIP.
|
My Signature |
|
12-04-2013, 01:30 PM
|
#1068
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
RIP to all  Most died too young.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
12-04-2013, 01:34 PM
|
#1069
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballas
Has anyone mentioned Paul Walker?
|
For some reason e was not mentioned... not fans I guess. I was reading that he was actually a very stand-up individual. Involved in lots of charities and such.
And so that takes care of both Mario and Luigi. Kinda fitting tat Luigi was able to enjoy the year of Luigi before he passed.
RIP to all 3 mentioned.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-05-2013, 04:05 PM
|
#1070
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Nelson Mandela R.I.P.
|
|
|
12-05-2013, 04:06 PM
|
#1071
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
12-05-2013, 04:13 PM
|
#1072
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
News travels damn fast. Seems like Mandela passed away.
|
My Signature |
|
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas
When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
12-05-2013, 05:13 PM
|
#1073
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Long eventful life. RIP.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-05-2013, 07:41 PM
|
#1074
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Rest in Peace Mr. Mandela.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-05-2013, 09:45 PM
|
#1075
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
RIP Mr. Mandela.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.
|