| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
08-31-2010, 03:14 PM
|
#1001
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
Great music! 8/10
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2IBrgTPdu4&feature=related]YouTube - Tal Tal Heights - Super Smash Bros Brawl[/ame]
Music from Super Smash Bros Brawl. It's Tal Tal Heights from Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-31-2010, 06:08 PM
|
#1002
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
9/10
I never get tired of hearing that song.
In my opinion, the best Final Fantasy song:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eSrBMsIw3s]YouTube - Final Fantasy VIII Music - Liberi Fatali[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-01-2010, 05:34 PM
|
#1003
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
It's an ok song. Personally not one of the best from FF...6/10
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atk2-GTDdsw&feature=fvw"]YouTube- Daft Punk - Robot Rock[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBbasXXtrXw"][/ame]
---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------
Sorry I had to add this once I found it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aGjuNbuRas]YouTube - Daft Punk Robot Rock (8bit cover)[/ame]
Last edited by joz; 09-01-2010 at 01:36 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
09-02-2010, 12:02 PM
|
#1004
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
2/10
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WtmW-lfeE]YouTube - Katy Perry - Teenage Dream[/ame]
|
|
|
09-02-2010, 12:24 PM
|
#1005
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
I can't stand that girl...1/10
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp2uqGLNm5k]YouTube - Lupe Fiasco - Paris, Tokyo (video)[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
09-02-2010, 11:50 PM
|
#1006
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
8/10 for Lupe I like the song but hes done better lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwnefUaKCbc"]YouTube- Janelle MonĂƒÂ¡e - Tightrope [feat. Big Boi] (Video)[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
09-03-2010, 01:23 AM
|
#1007
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
8/10
Catchy.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpmSOCikIkg&feature=related]YouTube - Streets of Rage Remake Music - Go Straight[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-03-2010, 11:28 PM
|
#1008
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
7/10 pretty good music, good pick SJB
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6SDIpETcgE]YouTube - Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle - Lyrics[/ame]
Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-03-2010, 11:31 PM
|
#1009
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
10/10
Guns N' Roses rock.
It's amazing the great music the did for SoRR.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ1izEgRzr0&feature=related"]YouTube - Streets of Rage Remake Music - Spin on the Bridge[/ame]
Last edited by samejamesbond; 09-03-2010 at 11:36 PM..
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-03-2010, 11:33 PM
|
#1010
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
8/10 Liked that one alot, great picks SJB. Streets of Rage has some nice songs.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RRtd4MJpzA]YouTube - Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses (lyrics)[/ame]
Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-03-2010, 11:37 PM
|
#1011
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
9/10
Guns N' Roses still rock on
So does Streets of Rage:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcgTuk9pGmU&feature=related]YouTube - Streets of Rage Remake Music - Baseball Stadium[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-03-2010, 11:46 PM
|
#1012
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
7.5/10, more great Streets of Rage music!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGbVoDVWZsc]YouTube - Journey - Wheel In The Sky[/ame]
Wheel in the Sky by Journey
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-04-2010, 07:40 PM
|
#1013
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
8/10 Journey's good, even though "Don't Stop Beleivin'" is overplayed
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvohMXgcBo&feature=related]YouTube - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge (Video)[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-04-2010, 08:28 PM
|
#1014
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
9/10
The Chili Peppers rock.
I just heard this fan rock remix of Frank West's theme and I love it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3czJTFHfGg&feature=related]YouTube - Tatsunoko vs Capcom Frank West's theme[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-04-2010, 08:45 PM
|
#1015
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
6/10
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPj_z5XSzgU]YouTube - [NES] Castlevania 3 Remix - Once Upon a Time in Transylvania w/ download link[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
09-05-2010, 02:16 AM
|
#1016
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
7/10.I love Castlevania but I think the SOTN had the best soundtract...just my opinion though lol
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krxhNgVhvU]YouTube - Cee-Lo - Closet Freak[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
09-05-2010, 03:57 AM
|
#1017
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
That's like some funk mixed with Knarles Barkley. I like 7/10
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTNxrrWCDE&feature=related]YouTube - Skee Lo I Wish Stereo[/ame]
|
|
|
09-05-2010, 04:45 AM
|
#1018
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
I loved Skee Lo (even though he was a one hitter quitter) 8/10
That song takes me back but so does this hip hop classic
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY0c2ZAeMK4]YouTube - Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)...[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
09-05-2010, 11:53 AM
|
#1019
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUDEOdEcBgE"]YouTube - Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss (with lyrics)[/ame]
|
|
|
09-05-2010, 02:42 PM
|
#1020
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
6.5/10, That song sounds familiar, is there any soundtrack that uses it?
Someone might find this offensive.
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-06-2010, 01:18 AM
|
#1021
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
1/10 didn't care for it that much
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrP2hzVabmM]YouTube - Halo 3 Everything you Know is Wrong[/ame]
|
|
|
09-06-2010, 08:53 AM
|
#1022
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
6/10 btw is that a wierd al song?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39mJqL1zX18"]YouTube - mgs forsaken.wmv[/ame]
|
|
|
09-06-2010, 10:00 AM
|
#1023
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
7/10...im not the Biggest Forsaken fan..but they are good. Plus MSG4 is one of my favorite games. It has one of the most EPIC boss fights in gaming history lol
I was running through my anime music/ game music collection and ran into this. Its the Japanese theme song from the 80's Fist of the North Star..but kareoked in a car lol
If I knew all of the words Id post a video of me doing it but this will have to do for now lol
@ King...yeah thats Al..thats an AWSOME song...I'll post on of his that I love next post!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjEeGKDP8Y0]YouTube -      ??[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2010, 01:49 PM
|
#1024
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
Um, lol is this for the song being played or for the singing?
Either way I'll give it an 8/10 just for the humor
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYIyFHzRW0A]YouTube - Dark Tranquillity - Lost To Apathy[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-06-2010, 02:59 PM
|
#1025
|
|
|
Re: What song are you listening to?
9/10 for that song...very cool
oh and to answer your question it was for both lol. I like the song..but dude singing it was to hard to pass up posting it lol
Hers another song from my J collection
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gXMonktHKM]YouTube - Tekken 5 intro (Sparking)[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.
|