Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Closed Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #76
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

Mine is small because after doing the TMNT tournament I didn't have any game time left. I figured it was going to take me two or three rounds to finish him so I lowered the recording quality so I would have enough time. Then I just accidentally got the lucky shot that knocked him out in 1 min.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:53 AM   #77
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

im working on a first round ko for macho man but will probably be into round 2 im just not quick enough
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-18-2008, 02:05 PM   #78
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

sorry but im gone tomorrow night and i wont have time so im out

sorry
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:09 PM   #79
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

oh that sucks is this a free pass then?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #80
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

No free passes. Try your best MJ.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #81
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

sure i can try ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:00 AM   #82
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

MACHO MACHO MAN I WANT TO BE A MACHO MAN .....
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-19-2008, 12:27 AM   #83
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

Fun Fact: Not only does Macho Man have a rap CD out, I own a copy of it. ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2008, 12:35 AM   #84
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2v1b0BsbA
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-19-2008, 10:25 PM   #85
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0


Quote:
Originally Posted by I wrote this earlier...
I'm worried about this next one. He's no Joke.
Yup, he's no joke.

I'm out. Try as I might I couldn't beat Super Macho Man. I couldn't time his punches well and he just kept landing haymakers. Good luck to the rest of you.

Next ones Mega Man? We have to wait until this ones over for details right? Like how it's gonna be scored ect.

EDIT- I just saw the Wednesday thing and missed the 20th part. Does this mean I have more time? I was confused and thought it was over for this round.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:28 PM   #86
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

yeah the Blue Bomba.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #87
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

come on macho man is really not that hard he has 4 punches and a final attack a right cross hook and a right and left upper cut

after he stands still for about 10 seconds that means he is going to do his spinning hit

after you knock him down he gets up and then does his spinning thing just keep pushing left right after he flashes

he does about 3-10 of those

its all timing ..



Quote:
Originally Posted by tenser
Submissions in my PM box no later than 11:59pm EST Wednesday, March 20th.
i just realized you said march 20th but wednesday is to day march 19th
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-19-2008, 11:09 PM   #88
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

I meant Thursday the 20th.

Super Macho Man! C'mon Dudebro, it aint gonna get easier.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #89
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

I edited it as you posted Tenser.

Quote:
EDIT- I just saw the Wednesday thing and missed the 20th part. Does this mean I have more time? I was confused and thought it was over for this round.
Awesome I was bummed when I thought I was out. Hopefully I do better tonight.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:26 PM   #90
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

Good, because you really don't want to know who's next. ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2008, 11:28 PM   #91
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

i really hope its not iron mike that would just be unfair to all of us

we would have to change the rules to who lasted the longest...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-19-2008, 11:36 PM   #92
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

Please, Big Mike can be taken down in Rd 1.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2008, 11:38 PM   #93
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

tenser i tried mike after i beat macho man just for kicks and i was beat down in less than 24 second

and im sure he can be beaten in round 1 but i dont know how to work a nes tool assister to do it.

and i dont know who else is with me on this but i would put money down on tenser to see him take iron mike down in round 1.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #94
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

Yeah those uppercuts are a pain.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2008, 12:35 AM   #95
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

Gah if we do fight Mike Tyson I'll be shocked if I can stay to the end. I don't think I ever beat him.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:23 PM   #96
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

less than 12 hous left for round 2

who has submitted a time

I have anyone else?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-20-2008, 05:43 PM   #97
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

I submitted. I didn't have much time, the only way you can lose to me this round is to not try at all.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #98
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

Sorry about the delay folks but work got really busy suddenly. Posting this while waiting for my mom and step-dad to come over for dinner.

Dudebro
Time - 2:29.25
( Click to show/hide )


Oasis
Time - 2:56.97
( Click to show/hide )


Kong
Time - 14:21.00
( Click to show/hide )


Mj23
No submission

So Kong pulls through because MJ didn't send in a time. ;D

Next up: Mr. Sandman
Submissions in my PM box by 11:59pm Tues. Giving you an extra day because of my tardiness.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #99
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

wow super nice time dudebro i thought i had that one locked up

so now onto the dreamer Mr. sandman
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-22-2008, 04:33 AM   #100
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Last Mac Standing v2.0

;D

I got lucky one of those hundred times I played Super Macho Man. Now I'm never gonna fight him again. I think I might never play this game again after this is over.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS