| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
06-16-2009, 07:49 PM
|
#76
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Breakfast: Half a bagel with cream cheese and a coffee.
Lunch: Turkey sandwich, Doritos, and a V8 Fusion
Dinner: Cream of broccoli soup, roasted potatoes, rosemary and garlic crusted swordfish, wine, and banana cream pie at one of my two favorite restaraunts; Raindancer.
|
My Signature |
|
06-17-2009, 06:04 PM
|
#77
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
A bowl of Special K cereal w/ 2% milk, coffee and a to-go smoothie for the ride to work.
Sloppy Joe's for lunch with some cheddar cheese flavored Quakes.
---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
I had a shish kabab for breakfast!
I must be the unhealthist here!
since then I have had a bottle of Rose' and I wanna get another bottle but im 50/50 because I have probation tommorow.
|
There is a little ole Greek restaurant close by that serves the best Kabob 'n Eggs breakfast ever!!
|
|
|
06-17-2009, 06:58 PM
|
#78
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Cold cereal for breakfast.
Ham and scalloped potatoes for dinner.
|
My Signature |
|
06-19-2009, 01:42 PM
|
#79
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
For Breakfast I had half a Cuban some Black Bean soup, and Rice w/water to drink
for Lunch I finished my sandwich dry
For Dinner I have no clue, fish I think
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

06-19-2009, 01:51 PM
|
#80
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
if anyone lives near a mcdonalds i suggest a brownie melt, the last few days when ive been going to summer school my mom stops at mc donalds for food, the brownie melts are really good, and sweet..... choclatey...
|
My Signature |
|
06-19-2009, 01:54 PM
|
#81
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
I didnt have breakfast,
just had a chesse and salad baggete around noon,
and when I got home I had chicken curry with basamati rice.
Im going on a diet very very soon
any one want to sponser me (only messin).
|
|
|
06-19-2009, 04:31 PM
|
#82
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Lunch: 2 chili dogs and a Snapple.
Dinner: Cheeseburger and a beer.
After dinner: Beer washed down with beer.
|
My Signature |
|
06-19-2009, 04:45 PM
|
#83
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Lunch: 2 chili dogs and a Snapple.
Dinner: Cheeseburger and a beer.
After dinner: Beer washed down with beer.
|
beer....:confused:
well thats interesting
|
My Signature |
|
06-19-2009, 05:11 PM
|
#84
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Lunch: 2 chili dogs and a Snapple.
Dinner: Cheeseburger and a beer.
After dinner: Beer washed down with beer.
|
sounds like a perfect!
execpt....
whats a Snapple?
|
|
|
06-19-2009, 05:15 PM
|
#85
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
sounds like a perfect!
execpt....
whats a Snapple?
|
i think its juice, i really like the apple snapple:rolleyes: (i didnt intend for that to be funny if it was) its really, well i wanna say sweet but i dont know how to put it
|
My Signature |
|
06-19-2009, 05:41 PM
|
#86
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi_star10
i think its juice, i really like the apple snapple:rolleyes: (i didnt intend for that to be funny if it was) its really, well i wanna say sweet but i dont know how to put it
|
Hahahaha
I didnt get it untill I said it out loud1
APPLE SNAPPLE!
|
|
|
06-20-2009, 09:29 PM
|
#87
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
I tried a chili omelet.
I suffered a severe case of Colon Kamikaze.
|
|
|
06-20-2009, 11:22 PM
|
#88
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi_star10
i think its juice, i really like the apple snapple:rolleyes: (i didnt intend for that to be funny if it was) its really, well i wanna say sweet but i dont know how to put it
|
ok at the time i was thinking of something called nantucket nectar juice, but snapple is a juice too (just not what i was thinking at the time)
|
My Signature |
|
06-21-2009, 12:09 AM
|
#89
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Snapple is a whole 10% juice.
Snapple Apple and Mango Madness are great though. It's too bad they don't make my two favorites anymore; Frank's Cataloupe Cocktail and Homemade Apple Pie Cider.
|
My Signature |
|
06-21-2009, 03:21 PM
|
#90
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
2 large eggs scrambled with chopped onion, yellow bell pepper, ham and cheese. AKA- Farmers eggs. Toast and coffee and a peach/blackberry/banana smoothie to go for work.
|
|
|
06-21-2009, 06:37 PM
|
#91
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Always host a big cook out at my house every mother's and father's day.
Today's menu for me (personally) consisted of:
2 Steak Kabobs
2 Hot Sausages
1 Kielbasa
Baked Beans
Potato Salad
Pasta Salad
Lots and lots of beer.
|
My Signature |
|
06-21-2009, 09:58 PM
|
#92
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Fish & Chips, sssooooo good, cocktail sauce for the chips makes the world go round
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

06-22-2009, 07:58 AM
|
#93
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
breakfast -2 pcs SFC (kinda like kfc)
dinner - half a chesse toasty.
tea - dunno yet, proberley fish and chips
(sorry for being so stereotypical,it all i have in the freezer)
|
|
|
06-22-2009, 09:56 AM
|
#94
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Apple Jacks w/ 2% milk, small glass of OJ and a cup of coffee.
---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Always host a big cook out at my house every mother's and father's day.
Today's menu for me (personally) consisted of:
2 Steak Kabobs
2 Hot Sausages
1 Kielbasa
Baked Beans
Potato Salad
Pasta Salad
Lots and lots of beer.
|
Wow that's a lot of grub for one person!
|
|
|
06-22-2009, 11:10 AM
|
#95
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Hey Tenser can I come over to your house one day, if that was breakfast, I like the way you think
Breakfast for me today was an Apple-Cinnamon scone and a chocolate chip scone
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

06-22-2009, 08:41 PM
|
#96
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Heh, I wish. That was during the course of the whole day.
|
My Signature |
|
06-23-2009, 09:50 AM
|
#97
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
cheese and onion pie - home made.
|
|
|
06-26-2009, 12:05 PM
|
#98
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
cheese and onion pie - home made.
|
How do you make that?
Today I've had coffee so far. My stomach is growling like a angry bear. I think I'm going to have some leftover bbq chicken and toast.
|
|
|
06-26-2009, 06:56 PM
|
#99
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Boil some spuds, and make mash out of them
Grate loas of strong chese over the mash (it should be kinda 50/50 more cheese than mash)
put chives in there and a red onion, white onion and a clove of garlic.
then throw it into a pie and cook it!
alternativly you can use sweet potato or you can add other veg in like peppers ect
I like to put a bit of corriander in.
Today I had chips and chicken nuggats
and then i had a kind of specail fried rice.
|
|
|
06-28-2009, 06:27 PM
|
#100
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
breakfast...hmmm...usually blueberry waffles with peanut butter and granola cereal.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.
|