| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
08-05-2008, 10:04 AM
|
#76
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
OOC: Lol, that's a first, I ALWAYS die at the end.
|
|
|
08-05-2008, 11:01 AM
|
#77
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
[OOC/]Sorry if I seemed to eager just trying to get in character[OOC]
What er you talkin bout Mingdoda er whatever yer name is. I was just as ancious ta killem as everywun else. But its bout night now, and I ges the biggest thing I've gotta worry about now is da wolves.
|
|
|
08-05-2008, 05:09 PM
|
#78
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Quote:
|
nice excuse, man. You piped up like 5 times you couldnt wait to kill em, man.
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by meticrus
Mingdoda
|
|
My Signature |
|
08-05-2008, 07:04 PM
|
#79
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Well as we all know there are 3 wolves and there have been 3 distinct people that have been on the same side this whole time
Mignelli, Timber wolf, and Drunk Ninja now assuming that we killed the first wolf Drunk Ninja that just leaves 2 left now both timber and mignelli defended drunk ninja and even mignelli tried to get us to change our vote to metricus now why would he do that if mignelli was human his best bet would be to vote with the masses and spare himself and it was almost unanimous that we all were voting for drunk ninja so maybe mignelli tried to get us to change our vote because he was desperately trying to spare his wolf buddy...
|
My Signature |
|
08-05-2008, 08:53 PM
|
#80
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Defended? How so? I wanted time to figure out how concrete our evidence was, I didn't want to make a rash decision. Closely examine the thing's I've said and you find I didn't defend ninja, and besides, I saw the tenative vote, I know odd's and numbers, changing my vote to the other suspicion of mine wouldn't of changed much, Metricus is the one I have the most worry of, and now that ninja is out of the way, if our choice was right, there are only 2 more traitor's
I'm begining to doubt you too oasis, but we'll see who will be the next to faulter...
I just said make the death of ninja quick, I find torture unnesseccary, unless they tortured to begin with...
OOC: ninjataimat make it sound as though i didn't want him dead, and I couldn't kill him during the execution scene, but I could of, I'm not a panzy you know :P
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-05-2008, 11:57 PM
|
#81
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
OOC: ninjataimat make it sound as though i didn't want him dead, and I couldn't kill him during the execution scene, but I could of, I'm not a panzy you know :P
|
I'll keep that in mind, Timber Wolf. Actually, I was trying make it sound like you believed that killing an unarmed opponent was dishonorable, and that you were appalled that your comrades would be so barbaric. Of course Metricus would sense that as weakness and call you a coward.
Please, when you make your decisions, ignore the story. Focus on what they are saying in the thread.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
08-06-2008, 12:35 AM
|
#82
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
I will stick by my feelings as magnelli is a wolf along with his companion as a wolf drunk ninja was blood thirsty and magnelli defended him all the way I will even go as far as saying that since magnelli is a wolf he wont be killed by the wolves. That is why he stuck up for drunk ninja it is plain and simple. Magnelli is a wolf.
|
My Signature |
|
08-06-2008, 12:33 PM
|
#83
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
The Argonauts awoke after an uneasy sleep. Sabby looked around for Billy Hoyle, who was supposed to be the sentry.
"Hey, where is he? I hope he wasn't sleeping on the job. I won't even able to sleep anymore without worrying about wolves."
Kong choked on a mouthful of wine when he saw Billy Hoyle's head, torn from his body, which was lying two feet away in a mangled mess.
"Hic... I found him... he doesn't look so good...."
Mj23 walks over and gasps, "Kong, I thought you meant he was sick. Oh, no, this is terrible! Guys, get over here! Billy Hoyle is dead!"
Timber Wolf sees a piece of paper next to the head. He picks it up, and reads the message.
"Your sentry is a fool. He got bored and decided to take little walk. Needless to say, we gladly took the opportunity and killed him. We are still among you. -The sons of Lycaon"
Everybody looked at each other, knowing that at least two of them were wolves.
Billy Hoyle has been eliminated. Everybody, please get your votes in for who you think is the wolf. I also need the hunter's prediction.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
08-06-2008, 02:07 PM
|
#84
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
OOC: ninjataimat make it sound as though i didn't want him dead, and I couldn't kill him during the execution scene, but I could of, I'm not a panzy you know :P
|
I'll keep that in mind, Timber Wolf. Actually, I was trying make it sound like you believed that killing an unarmed opponent was dishonorable, and that you were appalled that your comrades would be so barbaric. Of course Metricus would sense that as weakness and call you a coward.
Please, when you make your decisions, ignore the story. Focus on what they are saying in the thread.
|
OOC: Ah, okay I get it now, normally I would agree with the dishonorable thing, but traitor's are not to be tolorated
Damn, that's messy, how will we honor Hoyle, shall we bury him, or burn him and scatter the ashes? He deserved a warrior's death, not what he got... "If you find your self alone riding in green fields with the sun in your face... do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium. And you are already dead! Brothers... what we do in life... echoes in eternity!"
OOC: I've alway's liked that quote
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-06-2008, 02:56 PM
|
#85
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Well Kongs dream partially came true Mush and billy were both killed by wolves.
I still have my suspisions that magnelli and Timber wolf are working togeather
|
My Signature |
|
08-06-2008, 03:24 PM
|
#86
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
[color=navy]I'm not a wolf, but I'm not going to be able to sway your oppinion, so there's no point in me trying to convince you otherwise is there? And you think I'm working with mignelli? I distrust him more than you do!
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-06-2008, 03:49 PM
|
#87
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Well, Oasis is right Kong seems kinda suspicious, but now that your getting so defensive I'm starting to not trust you either espesialy since kong doesn't seem to be working with anyone and as Oasis pointed out you seem in cuhoots with Mingeli. So fer now I'm just gonna wait for more evedence to unfold.
|
|
|
08-06-2008, 03:56 PM
|
#88
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
[color=navy]I'm not a wolf, but I'm not going to be able to sway your oppinion, so there's no point in me trying to convince you otherwise is there? And you think I'm working with mignelli? I distrust him more than you do!
|
anyone can say they are not the wolf....
I could ask Kong are you the wolf and his answer would be NO
I could as Tenser are you the wolf and his answer would be NO
so you saying your not the wolf does not sway my oppinion.
|
My Signature |
|
08-06-2008, 05:30 PM
|
#89
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Quote:
|
Pahaaaaaaaa. Its pretty obvious that oasis n meticrus are deh wolves, man. Your so hell bent on me bein a a wolf, but Ive already got it figured out. Lets say a leeley bird told me who a wolf was, man. Would you be surprised to fine ouh his name is oasis? And if timbah wolf don trust me as much ays de wolf does, I dink it wudd be 'im.
|
|
My Signature |
|
08-06-2008, 10:17 PM
|
#90
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Playing on other's distrust,*laughs* that's low, not to mention dishonorable enough to put a horrid taste in my mouth, that's one of the reason's I do distrust you, the more you speak, the more I cringe. Nobody trust anyone with the acception of themselves, you know that I'm sure you do, because we all do..
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-06-2008, 10:46 PM
|
#91
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
yep everything I say metricus has agreed with me ... but so has everyone else tenser agreed tails agreed mj agreed the only one that did not agree was the drunk over there (Kong) so that makes us all wolves because we all agreed that drunk ninja was the wolf... there is only one problem with your therory wolf you cant have more than 3 people agree because there are only 3 wolves... you and drunk ninja make 2 and the only odd man out is kong. but I cant tell in his drunken stuper whos side he is on.
[OOC]My vote is for the wolf mignelli [/OOC]
|
My Signature |
|
08-06-2008, 11:20 PM
|
#92
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
facinating... so who is the third of the acused? You have the suport of most everyone on who 2 of the wolves are, so whose your final pick?
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-06-2008, 11:32 PM
|
#93
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
I dont have the support of everyone its just everyone could see reason. and I dont have a third pick I thought it was you but now I am not so sure. it very well could be the silent kong or everlasting tenser. or even the terrible Tails
I was mearly making a point that metricus is not the only one who agreed that drunk ninja was the wolf.
|
My Signature |
|
08-07-2008, 01:30 PM
|
#94
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Quote:
|
Oasis, buddy, the way your speaking dosnt make sense is almost enough for me to belive your arent a human,man. And maybe the reason Meticrus agrees with you is because you two are fighting for the same cause, man.
|
|
My Signature |
|
08-07-2008, 04:12 PM
|
#95
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Well I am sorry that you can not speak English wolf.
[OOC]My vote stays mignelli[/OOC]
|
My Signature |
|
08-07-2008, 07:29 PM
|
#96
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
Quote:
|
well man, i heard from sombuddy dat your the wolf for shoor.
|
mignelli votes on oasis
|
My Signature |
|
08-07-2008, 08:23 PM
|
#97
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
you know what6 if you really think about it there is a good reason mignelli is the wolf
|
My Signature |
|
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
|
#98
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
@mignelli [color=blue]That is awesome that you heard from somebody that I am the wolf... would you mind saying who
Because I can say that too. I heard from someone that you were the wolf.
do you see how that works I could have just lied that someone told me that you were the wolf and no one knows the difference
just because you heard from someone that I am the wolf does not make it true... because no one knows if I am a wolf except me and I know that I am not the wolf.
so your being lied to and are probably lying to us that someone told you that....
if your not lying then tell us who told you that. reveal your secret alliance... I seriously doubt you will because that would reveal your other wolf buddy.
|
My Signature |
|
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
|
#99
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
yeah like that wasnt confusing :P
|
My Signature |
|
08-07-2008, 11:40 PM
|
#100
|
|
|
Re: Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game)
[color=navy] take it line by line mj, it makes perfect sence, he's calling mignelli a liar, unless he proves who said oasis was the wolf...
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.
|