Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Team Contests The 4 Retro Uprising teams do battle in a team contest about once a month.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Team Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #76
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I hear it's bad Karma to steal points from people with awesome beards.
I thought you shaved it off? Or did it fight back and win?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2008, 11:46 PM   #77
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I hear it's bad Karma to steal points from people with awesome beards.
I thought you shaved it off? Or did it fight back and win?
Honestly I figured no one would pick up on the shaving thing. I think most people like my facial hair more than me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #78
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Honestly I figured no one would pick up on the shaving thing. I think most people like my facial hair more than me.
Nah, I enjoy your insecurities most of all. ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #79
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I hear it's bad Karma to steal points from people with awesome beards.
I thought you shaved it off? Or did it fight back and win?
Honestly I figured no one would pick up on the shaving thing. I think most people like my facial hair more than me.
If I saw your post before Tenser I would of picked up on it too. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-11-2008, 01:06 AM   #80
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

@dudebro its not that we like your beard more than you but your beard is like a water cooler... people can just talk around it. ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 08-11-2008, 04:15 AM   #81
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Way too much of the attention is on me now, we need to go back on topic.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #82
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Dudebro, how's those trophies going? Did your beard give you any advantage? ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #83
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

You mean my few trophies I have now? I haven't bothered getting any more until I hear the final decision on the scores for the new site. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:22 PM   #84
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Any chance I can get a substitution for this weekend (Fri-Mon)?
I'm going out of town, and will not have any internet.
Can Bsmoke take my place for the weekend?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #85
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Unless Oasis and Tanc both say yes then the answer is no.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #86
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

I am fine with it as long as the round has not already started.

I say if you say you want someone to play before you know what the game is you can change.
if we already know what the game is you can not change.


*Tails asked me to update my post because I did not understand*

Hobbes can not switch with a benched player if he is still benched
nor can he have a benched player replace him in a current round.
nor can he have an eliminated player replace him.


basicly what I was saying with my first post was that if kong announced that the next genra is beat em ups and hobbes said I am playing and then a few hours later wanted to say well lets have mj play instead that would be fine as long as the title of the game has not been released yet.

so I guess I need clarification on what Hobbes was really asking

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 08-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #87
wanman's Avatar
Regular Poster
474 posts
wanman is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to wanman
 
wanman

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Hobbes is asking that he would like Bsmoke to replace him during Friday- Monday. So when Friday starts, Hobbes is eliminated and Bsmoke is coming in. IF Bsmoke still lives on Monday, Hobbes shall take over because he has his internet back and Bsmoke dies and we keep playing till one of us die X.x.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 PM   #88
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

but Bsmoke is out which is unfair.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #89
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Hobbes and wanman are the only 2 left on their team. Do they have any callbacks?

If so, and if Hobbes can survive until the weekend, knowing he's got to play one of the two days, they've got to use a callback to get BSmoke(or anyone else) to play. I would overlook the "Benched Player" issue in that case.

If they don't have a callback, and IF Hobbes survives up to the weekend, I would allow them to switch out Bsmoke for Hobbes under one condition: HOBBES MUST REMAIN OUT.

I know that doesn't help Shining Force much, but at least you'd have someone playing the weekend games, and possibly into the future.

It's rough luck for Hobbes, but that's just part of the challenge. Sorry.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #90
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

JoshofSilence is on the Mega Men, Tanc.

and Hobbes beat Blaster Master.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-12-2008, 06:37 PM   #91
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

My bad. I meant BSmoke.

If they have a callback, they will have to use it. I won't approve a substitution.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #92
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Whatever you guys have to do I guess.

Good thing you don't let Bsmoke play for me this weekend, otherwise Shining Force may not end up in last place again...

We'll see what I can do, but I know I will not have internet this weekend, I may be able to play Fri morning, and then late Mon.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #93
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Hey, I had to submit my Twin Cobra score with only about 15 mins of online time available for the whole day. :P

Didn't Wanman earn you guys another callback also?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #94
wanman's Avatar
Regular Poster
474 posts
wanman is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to wanman
 
wanman

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

No. I didn't try any of the RPGS at all. Just Blaster Master. Also Tenser, my first attempt beat your first attempt =P.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #95
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanman
Also Tenser, my first attempt beat your first attempt =P.
Good for you.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2008, 08:49 PM   #96
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Tenser using the ''

Has hell frozen over?!? :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #97
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

It may be all for aught anyhow, I may get knocked out before this weekend.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:03 PM   #98
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Why not use the callback over the weekend?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 08-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #99
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24
Why not use the callback over the weekend?
How would that work?

Only Wan and myself remain.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #100
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: Team Contest III - Elimination I

I'd vote to let you use that in lieu of putting a player into the competition.

In theory, if you and Wan are left after Friday, Wan could play Saturday and the "Call Back" could play Sunday.
Obviously, the call back gets a 0 and loses. You get to come back on monday and kick major @ss.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Contest III - Elimination I - Status Kong Team Contests 270 08-29-2008 07:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS