| Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests |
|
12-01-2010, 12:08 AM
|
#76
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
wow, Wolf. I own Time Pilot on Colecovision but its not one I really spent much time on for my colecovision.
|
|
|
12-01-2010, 01:05 AM
|
#77
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Well this is the first round where one of the games I am champion in came up and no-one was able to beat it. 
|
|
|
12-01-2010, 01:08 AM
|
#78
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21
Well this is the first round where one of the games I am champion in came up and no-one was able to beat it. 
|
Bah! I tried a third time tonight and got about halfway there, It's a fun game. I might come after it full blast at some point.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-01-2010, 01:11 AM
|
#79
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Well good luck Steven, I welcome the challenge. 
|
|
|
12-01-2010, 01:33 AM
|
#80
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
good job you guys, you deserve it 
|
|
|
12-01-2010, 08:46 AM
|
#81
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrod21
Well good luck Steven, I welcome the challenge. 
|
Confident and humble. You've been hanging out with the WB too much. I guess not all members of the breed are vicious huh? 
|
My Signature |
|
12-01-2010, 09:30 AM
|
#82
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
It's just who I am.  It doesn't mean that I won't try my best to keep my scores though. 
|
|
|
12-01-2010, 09:41 AM
|
#83
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
I know. You're a tough one to best Elrod and you have my respect as a gamer. But I'll get you some day.
|
My Signature |
|
12-01-2010, 10:53 AM
|
#84
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
I don't doubt it jozman. I for one know no-one is invincible especially not me.
|
|
|
12-01-2010, 11:39 PM
|
#85
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Round 5 starts now
Jozman and preach vs Star Wolf
(00:38:32) ChatBot: Random challenge from wolfman24. Quick, everyone go for the gold in Blasted!
(00:38:47) ChatBot: Random challenge from wolfman24. Quick, everyone go for the gold in Super Cross 2 (Japan set 1)!
|
My Signature |
|
12-03-2010, 12:16 AM
|
#86
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
would it be possible Joz if one of your team sits out? i'm having issues with AOX at this time
|
|
|
12-03-2010, 12:18 AM
|
#87
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
did your computer recently install updates? This was an issue for me in the first round with xp.
|
|
|
12-03-2010, 12:24 AM
|
#88
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
no, it just all of a sudden hit. it was working tuesday, so i don't know why it's not working now
|
|
|
12-03-2010, 12:27 AM
|
#89
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
I wondered the same thing, a new service pack for xp was released and I downloaded it with my computer telling me to causing issues until computer updates came out 3 days later and arcadeox worked again. Seemed suspicious to me.
|
|
|
12-03-2010, 07:56 AM
|
#90
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009
would it be possible Joz if one of your team sits out? i'm having issues with AOX at this time
|
Why not. But we'll still be playing both games and only submit the highest score from the two. So I guess Wolf can play both games and submit his highest. Sound fair to you?
|
My Signature |
|
12-03-2010, 11:40 PM
|
#91
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
sounds fair
---------- Post added 12-04-2010 at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-03-2010 at 11:28 PM ----------
round 5 is over
Star Wolf 304800
Jozman and Preach 166600
---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------
Tag Team Retrouprising - CHALLONGE!
Updated
Cam3ron and Steven vs Star Wolf
in 24 hours
|
My Signature |
|
12-04-2010, 01:59 AM
|
#92
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Good luck to the four of us still in it! 
|
|
|
12-04-2010, 11:27 AM
|
#93
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
good luck to you guys
|
My Signature |
|
12-04-2010, 11:57 AM
|
#94
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Good luck to the final four!!
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
12-05-2010, 12:19 AM
|
#96
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
My luck rules. Canada will win guys >:- )
Edit: ... Ikari II is nothing like III or even the first if I remember correctly, where is the good controlled beat-em-up style?
Last edited by CatalystiCam; 12-05-2010 at 12:29 AM..
|
|
|
12-05-2010, 12:56 AM
|
#97
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
Ikari Warriors I was a shoot em up too but against traditional army enemies.
|
|
|
12-05-2010, 01:47 AM
|
#98
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
yeah, I retry-ed it to make sure. I prefer the Ikari III format much more but ikari I works at least. Ikari II is hard control wise and 1-life no continues like 3 hits in ikari II.
|
|
|
12-05-2010, 10:33 AM
|
#99
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
It is definitely a difficult game. I am sure with practice you will do fine though. 
|
|
|
12-06-2010, 09:40 PM
|
#100
|
|
|
Re: Tag Team Contest (Open to All)
I'll try to make an attempt to play this if Chrome works out, my laptop went down so now i get to attempt this one. good luck guys
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 AM.
|