Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

View Poll Results: Are you getting a 3DS?
Yes 23 33.82%
Yes but not around launch 15 22.06%
Undecided 11 16.18%
No 19 27.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 03:45 AM   #951
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: 3DS Members List

@ChrisP: Doubtful but youtube has this and I don't see any negative comments.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCtAUrZbUk]YouTube - ‪I beat the Running Man (proof inside)‬‏[/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #952
yoshi_star10's Avatar
 
yoshi_star10

Re: 3DS Members List

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
@Yoshi- Really? I searched him before and came across his wiki page
Running Man - Zeldapedia, the Legend of Zelda wiki - Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, and more


Are you thinking of someone else, or just messing with me?
I swear ive beaten him before. On the 64 though, id have to try it again on the 3ds. (or I could be thinking someone else, its been a while since i tried it on the 64)

Last edited by yoshi_star10; 07-04-2011 at 08:58 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #953
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: 3DS Members List

@Yoshi: Are you sure you're not thinking about the one in Hyrule Field that you sell the Bunny Mask to?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #954
yoshi_star10's Avatar
 
yoshi_star10

Re: 3DS Members List

Yeah I dont think it was him. But for some reason I couldve sworn I did beat him on the 64... I remember racing someone, and I think getting a prize for it, but dont remember who it was... Its gonna bug me now, because I remember something, but I cant remember what I did
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #955
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: 3DS Members List

@Tails- I'm pretty sure he has "-0:01", which is -1 seconds which is impossible Either way he cheated to get there so fast since it's impossible to get there in a second

@Yoshi- Well if you got a prize for it, it probably wasn't the Running Man from the Tent since you get no prize for beating him since the only way to beat him is to use a cheat.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #956
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: 3DS Members List

@Yoshi: You race Dante the Gravedigger twice.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #957
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: 3DS Members List

I beat the Spirit Temple. Now that I have all medallions, I gotta go beat Ganon. Still need just 2 or 3 heart pieces until I can do so.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #958
yoshi_star10's Avatar
 
yoshi_star10

Re: 3DS Members List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
@Yoshi: You race Dante the Gravedigger twice.
Right i forgot about that...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #959
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: 3DS Members List

Ocarina of Time 3D beaten! Really fun game, I highly suggest it to anyone who gets/has a 3DS.
Here are my final stats.
( Click to show/hide )

Play Time: 30:23
Kokiri Sword
Master Sword
Biggoron's Sword
Deku Shield
Hylian Shield
Mirror Shield
Kokiri Tunic
Goron Tunic
Zora Tunic
20 Hearts
Deku Seed Bullet Bag (50/max)
Biggest Bomb Bag (40/max)
Deku Stick (30/max)
Deku Nut (40/max)
Boomerang
Biggest Quiver (50/max)
Megaton Hammer
Iron Boots
Longshot
Fire Arrows
Ice Arrows
Light Arrows
Bombchus
Goron's Bracelet
Silver Gauntlets
Golden Gauntlets
Silver Scale
Golden Scale
Lens of Truth
Farore's Wind
Din's Fire
Nayru's Love
Double Defense

Giant's Wallet
Ocarina of Time (All Songs)
3 Spirit Stones
6 Medallions
4 Bottles
Shard of Agony
Epona
Mask of Truth
Gerudo Token
Claim Check
63 Golden Skull Tokens


I only got 63 Golden Skull Tokens and I didn't really feel like getting 37 more No prize for all 100 anyway aside from rupees.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #960
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: 3DS Members List

Grats on finding all the heart pieces. That's no easy task.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #961
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: 3DS Members List

I freakin hate the water temple. It made me meh from picking up OoT.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #962
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: 3DS Members List

Water Temple isn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it definitely was aggravating.

@Tenser- Thanks! The hardest ones for me were
( Click to show/hide )
The one in the waterfall at Gerudo Valley, the one between Hyrule and Gerudo Valley that was in a hole that required Iron Boots or Golden Scale, and a few others in random holes around Hyrule. The one with Dampe where you have to make him dig as a child, I got lucky on since I got it on my first or second try
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #963
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: 3DS Members List

I hate just about every water level in every game really.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #964
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: 3DS Members List

Quote:
I freakin hate the water temple. It made me meh from picking up OoT.
Yup, it'll do that... I would know.

I like water levels generally though. I used to suck at them and hate them, but now I'm good at them and they can be fun. Not this one.

Bust A Move Universe is really fun. I've mainly been playing New Super Mario bros for DS on my 3DS though.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #965
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: 3DS Members List

100%'d Drawn to Life. Guess I'll get back to work on Link's Awakening DX until Rocket Slime arrives.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2011, 04:36 PM   #966
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: 3DS Members List

Is pokedex 3d a game? How'd you get so many, I only have 20.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #967
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: 3DS Members List

pokedex 3d is not a game I don't think... It's like a way to look at your pokemon you caught in one of the games in 3d or something. I really don't know though, and i don't use it since I don't have a ds pokemon.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #968
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: 3DS Members List

@Steven: Not really a game. More like a mini-game. You can get up to 3 a day. I drive by two AT&T wi-fi hot spots on my way back and forth to work plus my own wi-fi at home.

@Cam: It has nothing to do with owning a Pokemon game. It's a pokedex where it randomly fills up via spot pass. It's free so give it a shot.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #969
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: 3DS Members List

oh, alright ten. Also, I already got it a few weeks ago.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:11 AM   #970
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: 3DS Members List

Been working on Ocarina of Time Master Quest in my free time. I just finished Jabu Jabu's Belly yesterday. I have a lot of heart pieces already too so master quest isn't too hard.

---------- Post added 07-13-2011 at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-12-2011 at 04:28 PM ----------

So after walking around Universal for two days with my 3DS, I found only two people via Street Pass Hey it's better than nothing though lol.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #971
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: 3DS Members List

Netflix Coming to 3DS Tomorrow - News - Nintendo World Report
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 08:08 PM   #972
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: 3DS Members List

So it seems to me that I need to put in my credit card info to start my free trial... am I doing somthing wrong or is this the case for the rest of you? The site is pretty confusing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #973
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: 3DS Members List

@Steven- For Netflix? I just went to the eShop and downloaded Netflix (It was free and required no credit card or anything). Then when I started Netflix, it asked to go to "netflix.com/activate" where you had to put in your Netflix information. After you log in, the next screen should be a screen asking for a code. On your 3DS should be the activation code. By putting it in and submitting, your Netflix account should activate on your 3DS and it should work.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #974
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: 3DS Members List

Okay, it told me to go to "netflix.com/nintendo3ds" and input my code. Before I could do anything on the site it made me register, and then I couldnt find anywhere to put my code in. Netflix is down for me right now so I'll try later. Maybe in Canada you need your credit card.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #975
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: 3DS Members List

You have a Netflix account already, right? Your 3DS should say you have to go here https://signup.netflix.com/Login?nex...1&rdirfdc=true and enter your account information. Then, your 3DS should say a code which you would put in. But maybe it is a Canada thing

And yeah, Netflix is down for me too. Everyone must be downloading it
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10,000 Members Dojah Chat 34 06-20-2009 06:52 PM
New members and the members who don't post. Dudebro Chat 49 11-20-2008 08:02 PM
Fun things to do with the Members List... tanc24 Chat 14 08-18-2008 05:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS