02-01-2012, 10:47 PM
|
#951
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8xJtH6UcQY]Foxes Jumping on my Trampoline - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 10:50 PM
|
#952
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
It's a little misleading. Only one of the foxes was smart enough to figure out the jumping part but still cool.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 11:23 PM
|
#953
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
02-01-2012, 11:28 PM
|
#954
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm3rHONOr9o&feature=related"]Close "clear-air" lightning bolt! - YouTube[/ame]
@steven- That article is no surprise. I've been expecting that bubble to burst anytime now. You can only push things so far before there's backlash.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 11:31 PM
|
#955
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
EPIC! I love storms.
|
My Signature |
|
02-02-2012, 11:21 PM
|
#956
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
The solution to obesity problems everywhere.
Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:36 PM..
|
|
|
02-03-2012, 08:39 AM
|
#957
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
^ dat ass
|
|
|
02-03-2012, 12:46 PM
|
#958
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I've used one of those machines and it was crazy fun.
I can't imagine how insane it would get with Mario Kart.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
02-11-2012, 03:54 AM
|
#960
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Video game headlines:
IGeNerator - Story Generator
---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------
"What Cave Story could learn from Shenmue."
Lulz.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
02-11-2012, 12:17 PM
|
#961
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
"Top Ten hottest turn-based battles in videogames."
"Is Final Fantasy Versus XIII a Catherine for adults?"
"How parallel dimensions could increase Yoshi's Island's popularity."
"Is Uncharted an iOS game for adults?"
"Should Dragon Age be a Western RPG?"
I especially love the last one. It's already a goddamn WRPG, freakin' IGN.
|
|
|
02-11-2012, 02:57 PM
|
#962
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
"Why Duck Tales will eat Vanquish's face."
I don't think I can top that one!
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
02-11-2012, 05:42 PM
|
#963
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I just got the best roll ever in that:
E3: The bowling alleys in Dudebro II gave me inspiration.
Top Ten sexiest porcupines in videogames.
What Dudebro II could learn from Kinectimals.
GC: The manchildren in Pokemon gave me profound sadness.
Last edited by Demon-Mask; 02-11-2012 at 05:46 PM..
|
|
|
02-11-2012, 07:09 PM
|
#964
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
02-11-2012, 09:38 PM
|
#965
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
|
 That doesn't belong in this thread.
This is a positive thread, damn it!
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
02-11-2012, 09:50 PM
|
#966
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
i agree, who cares about apple?
|
My Signature |
|
02-11-2012, 09:59 PM
|
#967
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Bringing it back to positive:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxGtH-2duM"]JAPANESE SPIDER-MAN TRAILER - MARVEL.COM - YouTube[/ame]
Oh, it is legit.
|
|
|
02-12-2012, 06:15 PM
|
#969
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
02-16-2012, 03:27 PM
|
#970
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I don't always write abnormal font, but when I do
---------- Post added 02-16-2012 at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-13-2012 at 08:32 PM ----------
Behold:

Last edited by Seahawk; 02-16-2012 at 03:35 PM..
Reason: Removed spoiler
|
|
|
02-22-2012, 04:53 AM
|
#971
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Guess who's excited about N64?
Ah... And just now I realize that the pic I used of Cornell is sans-lefty...
|
|
|
02-22-2012, 12:34 PM
|
#972
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Guess who's excited about N64?
|
I know I am:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU]Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
02-22-2012, 03:16 PM
|
#973
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Did you guys watch this show growing up?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOZ7W94XeeE]GamePro TV Episode 1 - "Mag-net-o" Edition - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
"What do you mean how, because I'm Billy Mitchell." Haters gonna hate
02-23-2012, 04:52 AM
|
#974
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks&feature=related"]FUS RO DAH!!! - YouTube[/ame]
|
|
|
02-23-2012, 04:55 PM
|
#975
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMASH
|
I always saw the ads in the magazine and I just tore the hell out my soul that we did'nt get the station.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 PM.
|