01-24-2012, 10:00 PM
|
#926
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Proof white guys can dance.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujVF-UJ83UU"]Super Mario bros Super Show! - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
01-25-2012, 07:55 AM
|
#927
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU3iBXZZwnQ]Counterstrike Source The Office (TV) map - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-26-2012, 02:44 PM
|
#928
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Warning, this may terrify you!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKVrNK2VKM]Family Guy - HOW'M I DOIN' TODAY GARY BUSEY? (notHD) - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
01-29-2012, 11:48 AM
|
#929
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
01-29-2012, 10:16 PM
|
#930
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
01-29-2012, 11:41 PM
|
#931
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
|
Thats what I imagine KATZ looks like.
|
My Signature |
|
01-30-2012, 12:31 AM
|
#932
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by warghoul
Thats what I imagine KATZ looks like.
|

|
|
|
02-01-2012, 09:08 PM
|
#933
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:09 PM
|
#934
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v241TF-cSzU&feature=related]Crab amputates own limb - YouTube[/ame]
Nsfw
|
|
|
02-01-2012, 09:10 PM
|
#935
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
@WG - Funny, when I read about that I was thinking it's time to ban soccer. If people can't act like adults then it should be suspended until they can.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:14 PM
|
#936
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
@WG - Funny, when I read about that I was thinking it's time to ban soccer. If people can't act like adults then it should be suspended until they can.
|
You'll never cure people of the mob mentality by punishing them like children.
My solution is stay the hell away from soccer games in foreign country's and let them slowly kill each other off.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:15 PM
|
#937
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I heard it only got so bad because of the current lawlessness in Egypt. Still, this happens far too often at soccer games in other countries. Time to ban soccer.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:20 PM
|
#938
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
@DB Good point it's not like anyone will miss it right.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:20 PM
|
#939
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by warghoul
Thats what I imagine KATZ looks like.
|
nah.... katz looks like this
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:23 PM
|
#940
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Can I still imagine you look like Mr. Spock in a sexy kitty costume.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:34 PM
|
#941
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Notice her hair is covering her ears? Shenanigans.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:36 PM
|
#942
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
haha yes you can imagine anyone how you feel... i still imagine DB as randy savage 
Last edited by Kong; 02-29-2012 at 12:10 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:41 PM
|
#943
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Besides the muscles and orange skin I think I'm similar to Mr Savage.
@WG- I notice your rate up of Katz. I guess you missed where she already posted that pic.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:43 PM
|
#944
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
DB, maybe you should dress up as him for halloween?
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:45 PM
|
#945
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I already have the orange paint from my Umpa Lumpa costume but where would I get the outfit? I don't think we have those kind of stores around here.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:46 PM
|
#946
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
@DB It's quite rare because I'm on RU about 10-12 hours a day but sometimes I do miss posts.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:49 PM
|
#947
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I already have the orange paint from my Umpa Lumpa costume but where would I get the outfit? I don't think we have those kind of stores around here.
|
Oh yeah on your facebook, right?
Maybe custom make it?
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:50 PM
|
#948
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
@WG- It's cool it was only in the member picture topic. I can see how that might confuse you.
@Tails- If you ask nicely DN might have that pic still. He's a stalker like that.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 09:58 PM
|
#949
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Well to be fare DB she didn't make it easy to view and I was probably intoxicated and decided to give up after 2 clicks.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2012, 10:04 PM
|
#950
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
XD i like to be difficult
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.
|