Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #826
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the trip sucked.

I wish I had the power of the Juggernaut!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #827
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but you can't control it.

I wish I was Vegeta.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #828
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you still can't beat Goku and you lose your hair due to stressing out about that fact.

I wish I was the ultimate athlete.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #829
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but you gained it by the use of steroids. Your girlfriend/wife is not pleased.

I wish Pokemon Adventures Gold/Silver/Crystal arc released sooner!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #830
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted but as you leave the store some gangsters notice the game in your hand and call you names, you reply with "PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!!!" and they shatter your legs.

I wish i was one inch longer.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 02-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #831
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

I was referring to the Manga, first time ever the arc is coming to the US.

Granted but the rest of you became one foot shorter.

I wish i got Lookee
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #832
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it became Lookout! because people run right over you.
I wish i had Pokemon Battle Revolution and New Super Mario Bros Wii.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #833
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but your wii broke.

I wish I had a boat filled with holes.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #834
JKool's Avatar
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
JKool

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but your stupid enough to go sailing with it and drown.

I wish Tails wasn't so stupid.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #835
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you now inherit the stupidity.

I wish I was better at Galaga.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #836
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but to save the world you had to play a Puzzle game.

I wish I wasn't so tired.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #837
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but now you never go to sleep.

I wish I was a lot smarter.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:40 AM   #838
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but your brain implodes.

I wish it was Valentines day.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-07-2010, 05:57 AM   #839
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you get no valentines.
I wish it was my birthday already
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #840
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but you died.

I wish I was King Kong.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #841
JKool's Avatar
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
JKool

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but Godzilla comes and kills you.

I wish I was a mod.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #842
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you get banned for being such a bad mod.

I wish I could go to outer space.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #843
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the space shuttle breaks, and now you are doomed to drift away in space forever.

I wish I didn't have a headache.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #844
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now you have a stomach virus and you get the squirts.

I wish I was a demi-god.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #845
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you fight and lose to Hercules and lose your mind.

I wish I was a millionaire.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #846
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you lose all your money in a lawsuit.

I wish it was a little warmer
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #847
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, it is now 3000 degrees.

I wish it wasn't so damn hot.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #848
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now it's too damb boring.

I wish I could beat Chuck Norris in a fight.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #849
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but Bruce Lee comes back and kills you.

I wish Bruce Lee didn't kill Joz.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #850
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, Bruce Lee kills you.

I wish I could teleport
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS