11-29-2011, 12:54 PM
|
#751
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Patrice o'neal died today
I couldn't stand the guy but he was a respected comedian so I thought
someone might care
|
My Signature |
|
11-29-2011, 05:12 PM
|
#753
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
I think he had really bad diabetes, but don't know any of the details concerning his death.
|
|
|
12-07-2011, 02:13 PM
|
#755
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Well it's good to hear he lived to a ripe old age. He was easily my favorite character on Mash.
|
My Signature |
|
12-07-2011, 02:16 PM
|
#756
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
RIP Harry Morgan.
|
My Signature |
|
12-08-2011, 08:30 AM
|
#757
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Too bad, dude had a good run.
MASH was obviously one of the greatest shows ever, how could it not be with moments like this...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jeSc7MOlus]swimmin' with bow legged women - YouTube[/ame]
Dragnet was totally sweet too. Watched it alot on Nick at Nite when I was a kid.
|
|
|
12-08-2011, 03:39 PM
|
#758
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
At first I hated MASH(it signaled that I was up too late) but after a while it really grew on me. Col. Potter was the best part for sure with his awesome lines that sometimes made very little sense.
|
My Signature |
|
12-08-2011, 04:52 PM
|
#759
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
I have the vauguest memory of M.A.S.H meaning bedtime aswell. LOL and it was such a sad song to walk up to bed to.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-08-2011, 05:57 PM
|
#760
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
My memory isn't so vague. My story is from when I was in my early 20s and Mash was on at 3am or so.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo]Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM
|
#761
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
You know whats really bad?
I only just heard that Rick James was dead (seriously)
Im very upset as hes epic, what a legend  x
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
12-10-2011, 02:12 AM
|
#762
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
wow sez he died in 2004 XD but it is sad either way and im sad that the guy who played high tower in police academy died this year
|
My Signature |
|
12-16-2011, 03:03 PM
|
#764
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
What's even lamer is conservapedia is already saying his atheism is the most likely cause of death, because of the lifestyle. What nice christians huh?
|
My Signature |
|
12-16-2011, 05:32 PM
|
#765
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
RIP as long as he wasnt one of those annoying atheists.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-17-2011, 04:21 PM
|
#766
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Well that's pretty damn offensive. I don't care if you were kidding it's not cool to mock the dead.
|
My Signature |
|
12-17-2011, 04:38 PM
|
#767
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Well that's pretty damn offensive. I don't care if you were kidding it's not cool to mock the dead.
|
So I take it he was one of those annoying atheists then? Either way I never heared of this guy and couldnt care less that he's dead.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-17-2011, 04:57 PM
|
#768
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
I honestly don't know if he would be considered an annoying atheist. Either way it shouldn't matter unless you're a douchebag. What you said implies that you'd wish a restless afterlife on someone just because they felt strongly about something. Like I said, joke or not that's offensive.
Btw I'm sure most people won't know or care when you die. Feel better?
|
My Signature |
|
12-17-2011, 05:40 PM
|
#769
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Okay well I did'nt know you felt so strongly about him, I did'nt mean any offense.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-17-2011, 05:54 PM
|
#770
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
It's not him. It's the idea that you'd reserve your "rest in peace" because he happens to be outspoken. It'd be like if your hero Miyamoto died and I said "meh he worked for nintendo, call me when bill gates dies." or something equally stupid.
Also I'm an outspoken atheist, so it's pretty personal. I really don't care if you were trolling either it's just messed up.
|
My Signature |
|
12-17-2011, 05:59 PM
|
#771
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Like I said, I didnt mean any offense. It wasnt some heartfelt sentence that I thought long and hard about, I just typed it on a whim.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-17-2011, 06:14 PM
|
#772
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Well next time think before you insult people randomly. Or just don't post in a topic like this if you don't care who died.
|
My Signature |
|
12-17-2011, 06:40 PM
|
#773
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Well next time think before you insult people randomly. Or just don't post in a topic like this if you don't care who died.
|
Jeeze your really upset about this arnt you?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-17-2011, 06:43 PM
|
#774
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Dobie Gray (July 26, 1940 – December 6, 2011) was an African American singer and songwriter, whose musical career spanned soul, country, pop and musical theater. His hit records included "The 'In' Crowd" in 1965, and "Drift Away", which was one of the biggest hits of 1973, sold over one million copies, and remains a staple of radio airplay.
Dobie Gray cause of death
Dobie Gray's cause of death is not yet released.
Dobie Gray was 71 years old at the time of his death.
Dobie Gray. Drift away - YouTube
We will miss you Dobie you're music was such an inspiration and will continue to be. 
|
|
|
12-18-2011, 01:26 AM
|
#775
|
|
|
Re: dead celebrities
Drift away was a great song RIP Dobie.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.
|