Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #726
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdEjtmSKj6M"]YouTube - Ron Stoppable & Rufus - Naked Mole Rap [DVD RIP][/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #727
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Explain your avatar

Whoops, I hit -1 for your post Aloha, can someone neutral that, I was intending to hit back o.o
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 05-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #728
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Explain your avatar

I think I'll be keeping the Kamina avatar for a bit longer. No real reason, besides the fact that Kamina is really badass.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:40 AM   #729
warghoul's Avatar
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
warghoul

Re: Explain your avatar

I'm the dungeon MC...yes the dungeon master of ceramonys...word

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

not realy though
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:45 AM   #730
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

The two stars from my all time favorite movie Latter Days Steve Sandvoss and Wes Ramsay as Christian and Aaron
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #731
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Explain your avatar

I got the pictures from the first Beach movie. The big one is Kisuke and Tessai, and in the corner of my avatar is Ichigo and Kon.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2011, 11:46 PM   #732
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Explain your avatar

I intend on changing mine soon enough. I'm thinking of going for a picture of either Kaiji or Akagi, what do you guys think?
I'm leaning towards Kaiji, myself.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:17 AM   #733
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

Go with the one you like my friend I'm sure it's good
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #734
Game_Crazy06's Avatar
 
Game_Crazy06

Re: Explain your avatar

My avatar is Ibuki from Street Fighter 3rd Strike. She's one of my favorite game characters and she kicks ass.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Game_Crazy06
Old 05-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #735
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Explain your avatar

Since you're a big fan of that character let me ask you a question. Why does she have such ridiculous pants? The opening up by the hips is just silly and seems to serve no purpose. I assume it's some kind of sex appeal thing but it's more laughable than sexy imo. Just curious.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #736
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Explain your avatar

I changed my Avatar to Randy Savage as a tribute to all he's done for wrestling
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #737
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaex View Post
Go with the one you like my friend I'm sure it's good
Okay, I did just that.

My avatar is Kaiji, the title character of one of the best anime I've seen.
I really like the unique art style.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Since you're a big fan of that character let me ask you a question. Why does she have such ridiculous pants? The opening up by the hips is just silly and seems to serve no purpose. I assume it's some kind of sex appeal thing but it's more laughable than sexy imo. Just curious.
About those pants, they appear to be based on hakama, which are somewhat open at the hips like that. Generally speaking, they are worn with yukata or fairly short kimono, either one will be long enough to cover the hips though. I think the gaps are a bit exaggerated for sex appeal, but it just looks ridiculous and un-sexy for some reason.

Also, the guy in the picture I am posting looks like some kind of stalker or rapist, sorry.
( Click to show/hide )
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:17 PM   #738
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Explain your avatar

He just looks awkward.

So that explanation kinda makes. She's wearing one piece of a set that no real person would even consider wearing by itself because it's completely ridiculous. I guess the next question is why? If they wanted sex appeal there's much simpler ways of doing it.

Btw it's kinda funny how the character is dressed more than most female characters but they still had to put big holes in her pants so you can see that she's sexy, or something. I find that to be really weird.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #739
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
Okay, I did just that.

My avatar is Kaiji, the title character of one of the best anime I've seen.
I really like the unique art style.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------


About those pants, they appear to be based on hakama, which are somewhat open at the hips like that. Generally speaking, they are worn with yukata or fairly short kimono, either one will be long enough to cover the hips though. I think the gaps are a bit exaggerated for sex appeal, but it just looks ridiculous and un-sexy for some reason.

Also, the guy in the picture I am posting looks like some kind of stalker or rapist, sorry.
( Click to show/hide )
Looking good Demon as for that guy he looks familer was he in any movies?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #740
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Explain your avatar

The creepy dude in the hakama? I don't think he was in any movies. If you've seen him before, he was probably following you.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #741
Game_Crazy06's Avatar
 
Game_Crazy06

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Since you're a big fan of that character let me ask you a question. Why does she have such ridiculous pants? The opening up by the hips is just silly and seems to serve no purpose. I assume it's some kind of sex appeal thing but it's more laughable than sexy imo. Just curious.

I have no idea why her pants are so ridiculous. It is kinda funny though.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Game_Crazy06
Old 05-22-2011, 12:59 AM   #742
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
The creepy dude in the hakama? I don't think he was in any movies. If you've seen him before, he was probably following you.
Well then I think he's the one in danger
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #743
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Crazy06 View Post
I have no idea why her pants are so ridiculous. It is kinda funny though.
It is funny right? I hate to nitpick about it but everytime I see her it just stands out because it seems so pointless. It's like if a female character is fully clothed people will be unsure if she's a dude or something.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #744
Game_Crazy06's Avatar
 
Game_Crazy06

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
It is funny right? I hate to nitpick about it but everytime I see her it just stands out because it seems so pointless. It's like if a female character is fully clothed people will be unsure if she's a dude or something.


I have the perfect example for that.





Now you would think that this was a man because of how they dressed the character and they named her King. Everything about her is masculine except for her face and breasts.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Game_Crazy06
Old 05-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #745
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Explain your avatar

Well Ibuki isn't the weirdest dressed Street Fighter character, look at Gill.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 05-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #746
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Now you would think that this was a man because of how they dressed the character and they named her King. Everything about her is masculine except for her face and breasts.
In that picture I have no problem telling it's a woman. But I remember when the game first came out I was confused because I read King was a girl but she didn't look like it. I think they intentionally went for the androgynous look.

Speaking of manly women in games-
( Click to show/hide )


But don't worry! There's still some good examples of feminine characters fully clothed-
( Click to show/hide )


Well she's a little top heavy and her outfit looks like it's painted on but at least she doesn't have any silly opening in her outfit, like this next one-

( Click to show/hide )

But no one will tell her about her silly clothes, because she's badass.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #747
Game_Crazy06's Avatar
 
Game_Crazy06

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
In that picture I have no problem telling it's a woman. But I remember when the game first came out I was confused because I read King was a girl but she didn't look like it. I think they intentionally went for the androgynous look.

Speaking of manly women in games-
( Click to show/hide )


But don't worry! There's still some good examples of feminine characters fully clothed-
( Click to show/hide )


Well she's a little top heavy and her outfit looks like it's painted on but at least she doesn't have any silly opening in her outfit, like this next one-

( Click to show/hide )

But no one will tell her about her silly clothes, because she's badass.

That last picture is hilarious! A camouflage battle suit.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Game_Crazy06
Old 05-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #748
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Explain your avatar

Aww you didn't like the first pic? That's Mitsuko from Bloody Roar(or Beastorizer)
Retro Uprising - Arcade - Beastorizer
She's awesome, no one messes with her.

Btw what is purple/blue camo good for? Is she being stealth in a bed bath and beyond?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #749
Game_Crazy06's Avatar
 
Game_Crazy06

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Aww you didn't like the first pic? That's Mitsuko from Bloody Roar(or Beastorizer)
Retro Uprising - Arcade - Beastorizer
She's awesome, no one messes with her.

Btw what is purple/blue camo good for? Is she being stealth in a bed bath and beyond?

I just played Beastorizer and I lost to her.

I don't know what to say about the camo suit. For some reason I can't picture her wearing anything else. It works for her.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Game_Crazy06
Old 05-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #750
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Explain your avatar

Nina would totally surprise attack me in my own bed.

( Click to show/hide )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
look at my avatar alexnester Chat 0 09-20-2007 07:04 PM
avatar Squall Chat 22 08-13-2007 08:29 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS