Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > 2 Girls 1 Anime

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 02:17 PM   #51
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

No offense jozman but that eastanime link of yours could give someone eye cancer.

Try this (if you have a torrent and your comp can handle it):
http://torrents.speedsubs.org/eclips...5d.mkv.torrent
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2010, 02:37 PM   #52
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

really? It's crystal clear when I see any vids on there. The link you put up doesn't work on my computer.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:36 PM   #53
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

The link I posted wont work unless you have a bit torrent client. Also, it wouldn't show in it's fullest potential unless your computer was blu-ray capable.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #54
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

@Tenser: I got that damn movie on my comp, got the FLV, converted it to MP4 and it now works on my PSP. Happy I am.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #55
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Did you see the series first? The movie wont make much sense if you haven't.

Has anyone seen this anime? I usually try not to make blanket endorsements but everyone needs to watch this series:
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - MyAnimeList.net

Funniest anime I've seen in years.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2010, 07:25 AM   #56
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Actually I meant my problem with converting FLV to MP4. I redownloaded Any Video Converter and it worked.

Anime on MP4 = on PSP = watch at work.

No I haven't.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #57
Darkdragon's Avatar
Regular Poster
41 posts
Darkdragon is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Darkdragon

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Gundam 00. I love Gundam.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Does it run in your blood to betray the ones you love?
Old 11-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #58
Seaunipeg's Avatar
Regular Poster
10 posts
Seaunipeg is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Seaunipeg
 
Seaunipeg

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

I am watching Crayon Sin chan...I just can't get enough of it lately...also I am in the middle of a movie called Blood: The last vampire ^_^
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #59
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Welcome to the group.

Got a MAL?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #60
Seaunipeg's Avatar
Regular Poster
10 posts
Seaunipeg is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Seaunipeg
 
Seaunipeg

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Thanks...whats a MAL?
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #61
Mikegamegeek's Avatar
New Poster
5 posts
Mikegamegeek is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Mikegamegeek

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

I usually play anime video games currently Namco Tales series especially Tales of Symphonia and Tales Of Eternia, but I've watched a bit of the Sky Crawlers movie and Death Note series.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #62
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

I've been reccomended Black Lagoon, Gintama, and My Little Pony by friends, so I guess that.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #63
Darkdragon's Avatar
Regular Poster
41 posts
Darkdragon is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Darkdragon

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Atm, I'm watching Air Gear cuz it's beast and Fairy Tail cuz it owns.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Does it run in your blood to betray the ones you love?
Old 08-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #64
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
I've been reccomended Black Lagoon, Gintama, and My Little Pony by friends, so I guess that.
I can vouch for all of those being good, save for My Little Pony, it isn't even anime, and I've yet to watch it.

I don't know what to watch next.
The last thing I watched was Astarotte no Omocha, I really liked that. I think you'd like it too, Tails.

I am trying to decide between Chaos;Head and season two of The World God Only Knows as the next thing I watch.
Can someone help me decide? It's a perfect draw, and I added them to my list of things to watch at the same damn time.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #65
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Let's just say a "friend" loves it and I cannot get a break anywhere without something that reminds me of that "friend" appearing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #66
Mikegamegeek's Avatar
New Poster
5 posts
Mikegamegeek is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Mikegamegeek

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

My Little Pony lol, I haven't watched that, 'cause I don't go on the Boomerang (I think where it's broad casted in England) channel.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #67
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Tails, that sounds like one hell of a friend.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #68
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
Tails, that sounds like one hell of a friend.
Oh trust me she is one hell of a friend.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #69
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

You have a thing for her, don't you?
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #70
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Bingoooooooooooooooooo.

Heck she even joined RU. xD
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #71
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Who is it?
That is, if you're comfortable discussing it. By PM that is, I wouldn't expect you to state it here.

So do you know her in the real world, or just online?
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #72
Delegate Zero's Avatar
Regular Poster
45 posts
Delegate Zero is tumbling down the ladder of success, and is ugly too
View Stats
 
Delegate Zero

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Been watching the film Akira, released back in 1988. The manga is also good if anyone's interested.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #73
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

AKIRA? I love that movie. It is just so awesome.
That ending gets me every time, I know it's coming but, it just seems to catch me off guard.

I think I'll watch Black Heaven next, and push TWGOK season two and Chaos;Head back a while.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:41 AM   #74
Delegate Zero's Avatar
Regular Poster
45 posts
Delegate Zero is tumbling down the ladder of success, and is ugly too
View Stats
 
Delegate Zero

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
AKIRA? I love that movie. It is just so awesome.
That ending gets me every time, I know it's coming but, it just seems to catch me off guard.

I think I'll watch Black Heaven next, and push TWGOK season two and Chaos;Head back a while.
You know of any new series you would recommend? If you please.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #75
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Anime you're currently watching?

How new are we talking?
I can make some recommendations regardless. Italicized titles are newer.
Tokyo Godfathers {movie}
Kaiji {both seasons}
Akagi Koe de Oshigoto
Puella Magi Madoka Magica {Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica} Umm... yeah it's about magical girls but, it is rather dark and intense. Violent and depressing.
Welcome to the NHK!
Cromartie High School
Astorotte no Omocha {Lotte's Toy}
The World God Only Knows {both seasons}
Ouran High School Host Club
Detroit Metal City
Toaru Majutsu no Index {both seasons}
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Highlander: The Search for Vengeance {movie}
I've covered all kinds of genres here, as I'm not sure what you like. I can probably think of several more. I've removed the ones that everyone always recommends, things like The Big O, Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop because, if you haven't seen it yet, it's probably intentional.
Okay, I couldn't find Black Heaven, just a lot of things containing either 'black' or 'heaven' in the titles, including usages such as 'blacksmith' and 'heavenly'. This has left me in despair, so I've decided to watch Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei to honor this despair.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guess the Anime Girl. Kugyince 2 Girls 1 Anime 6 11-25-2009 07:30 PM
2 Girls 1 Anime Kugyince Chat 3 11-20-2009 04:51 PM
F-Zero Anime SSBBrawler Chat 3 02-22-2009 06:04 PM
Any new (good) anime DoctorRyanB1 Chat 4 01-11-2009 05:27 PM
What animes are you currently watching? Kugyince Chat 24 08-21-2008 09:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS