Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Closed Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 09:31 AM   #51
david man45's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
david man45

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
Oi! Too late now David. Nice score BTW. Out of curiosity, what level did you get to?
4-2. I just ran out of time. I just played in full mode and got to 1.3 million and the boss is HARD because dodging is not an option. save your players for that guy.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #52
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

WB, GG, I have a challenge for both of you, I'm going to personally step up and challenge both of you by myself, If anyone else would like to jump in, you're welcome to.

The Game: Super Nintendo "SOS"

The Stakes: None

Type Of Challenge: Video Recording Score

Now I know this game has no way of tracking a score through a screenshot, that is why I've decided to challenge you two through a video recording.
For this challenge, your score is how many people you save, You can save about from yourself -16 people I believe, but it is no cake walk to even save a few, that's why I thought you two could probably handle this.

The rules:

You have until next Friday september 4th to practice at the game, and up until sunday the thirteenth to save your video to your computer. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IT UNTIL SUNDAY THE 13TH, I say this because I'd like videos to be submitted to this topic and I don't want either three of us to see the videos during the challenge as you can pick up strategies off each other.

Try the game out and let me know if you're in, as long as one of you will step up, we will keep the challenge running, I may also postpone this as we have a team contest right now... although, this should not interfere much.
Here is the game: Retro Uprising - Arcade - Sos
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #53
LunaAngelRose's Avatar
 
LunaAngelRose

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

That game is no walk though the park I was also trying to figure out what all the keys do when you play the game S.O.S which is a nice video game for Super Nintendo.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_09/asylum1.jpg.518d4f93a7d3aa353b7819e19ae44372.jpg
Old 08-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #54
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

You know, there is 4 characters in the game, I Just had an Idea so no one can cheat off each other, everyone pick one of the 4 characters, Luna, Do You want in on this contest, I can take all three of you :P

btw I would like to use the character "Luke" as it is my best character, they have all of the same abillities, the only differnce is they all have different starting places, stories, and certain people will only go with certain characters.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #55
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Now is probably not the best time for a challenge Cam (Team competition started today.)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:41 PM   #56
LunaAngelRose's Avatar
 
LunaAngelRose

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
You know, there is 4 characters in the game, I Just had an Idea so no one can cheat off each other, everyone pick one of the 4 characters, Luna, Do You want in on this contest, I can take all three of you :P

btw I would like to use the character "Luke" as it is my best character, they have all of the same abillities, the only differnce is they all have different starting places, stories, and certain people will only go with certain characters.
I like that Cam this would be my first contest I would not know what to do?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_09/asylum1.jpg.518d4f93a7d3aa353b7819e19ae44372.jpg
Old 08-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #57
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Well Sabby, it's up to them, the team contest shouldn't occhpy much time, nor should this, due date for this is three weeks, If needed, I'll extend the due date.

@ Luna, You've got plenty of time to practice, use save states when practicing. plus, if all goes well, it's 3 vs. 1, But I'm great at this game, as I own it
WB has beaten me at a NES game I'm also great at & Gguru also is pretty much penny pinching for points to beat me in one of my best SNES games, so I have no clue what to expect. lol.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #58
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
Well Sabby, it's up to them, the team contest shouldn't occhpy much time, nor should this, due date for this is three weeks, If needed, I'll extend the due date.

@ Luna, You've got plenty of time to practice, use save states when practicing. plus, if all goes well, it's 3 vs. 1, But I'm great at this game, as I own it
WB has beaten me at a NES game I'm also great at & Gguru also is pretty much penny pinching for points to beat me in one of my best SNES games, so I have no clue what to expect. lol.
I'm in Cam. I have never played this before, but I will try to check it out this weekend.

@ Luna, since this is your first contest, I think you should get next pick on which character you would like to be. I will pick from whoever is left.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #59
LunaAngelRose's Avatar
 
LunaAngelRose

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

What characters are left Bagel to use?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_09/asylum1.jpg.518d4f93a7d3aa353b7819e19ae44372.jpg
Old 08-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #60
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

That's 3 for 4, just waiting on Gamenguru.

@ Luna, You get to pick characters where it shows passports, I picked the crewman "Luke Heinses" or whatever his last name is.

There is also:
Capris Wisher = Young Guy aboard with his sister

I can't remember the other twos names but one is a retired doctor aboard with his wife and the other is a councilor aboard with two kids.

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 08-28-2009 at 01:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #61
Gamenguru's Avatar
 
Gamenguru

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
Well Sabby, it's up to them, the team contest shouldn't occhpy much time, nor should this, due date for this is three weeks, If needed, I'll extend the due date.

@ Luna, You've got plenty of time to practice, use save states when practicing. plus, if all goes well, it's 3 vs. 1, But I'm great at this game, as I own it
WB has beaten me at a NES game I'm also great at & Gguru also is pretty much penny pinching for points to beat me in one of my best SNES games, so I have no clue what to expect. lol.
I'll do it Cam, if I can get it to work on my PC. I've been having difficulty viewing SNES games in ArcadeOX full mode.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #62
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Great, that's 4 for 4. You'd better start practicing, btw you guys are on a team so feel free to discuss strategies and the exit amongst each other, there is many ways to get to the one and only exit.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #63
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamenguru View Post
I'll do it Cam, if I can get it to work on my PC. I've been having difficulty viewing SNES games in ArcadeOX full mode.
Bug. SNES Full Mode will not load in FireFox if you load an aOX score mode game first. It will be a while before I fix this bug. For now you can use IE or close and restart FireFox.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #64
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Oh right, WB, do You use FireFox or IE?
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #65
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

I typically use FF.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #66
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

But you have IE available for use?
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #67
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Many people play Arcade OX in Internet Explorer yes.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #68
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

okay, you guys can start making your videos, I have something to add to this, first off your team, Luna, Bagel & Gamenguru can use any of the 3 remaining characters, you three may use the same one since you're on the same team, Remember, Luke Haines is taken.

But the main thing I'd like to add is you've probably noticed when you get near the end, a certain room you pass has two crewman come and take your survivors away, this isn't fair because sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, so, This is the finish line, if you get to this room with say 4 survivors and the crewman take them away your score is 4, YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT COUNTED TOWARDS THE SCORE. if you guys would like an extended due date, I'm willing to give it.

I'm going to post a speedrun using my character in this thread, the reasons for this is I'm going to walk around back and forth and jump up and down at where the finish line is, this being the room your survivors may be taken away.
The other reason is just because some of these rooms you may notice and you can follow, the last, oh seven rooms to the exit are all the same. I will go do the speedrun now, post any questions below.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #69
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
okay, you guys can start making your videos, I have something to add to this, first off your team, Luna, Bagel & Gamenguru can use any of the 3 remaining characters, you three may use the same one since you're on the same team, Remember, Luke Haines is taken.

But the main thing I'd like to add is you've probably noticed when you get near the end, a certain room you pass has two crewman come and take your survivors away, this isn't fair because sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, so, This is the finish line, if you get to this room with say 4 survivors and the crewman take them away your score is 4, YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT COUNTED TOWARDS THE SCORE. if you guys would like an extended due date, I'm willing to give it.

I'm going to post a speedrun using my character in this thread, the reasons for this is I'm going to walk around back and forth and jump up and down at where the finish line is, this being the room your survivors may be taken away.
The other reason is just because some of these rooms you may notice and you can follow, the last, oh seven rooms to the exit are all the same. I will go do the speedrun now, post any questions below.
What is the deadline again Cam? With the team contest, I haven't even started playing this yet. I will try to start soon, though. An extension might be helpful if the cut-off is immediately. However, I don't want to hold you and Luna up since you guys aren't playing in the team contest. If you guys want to proceed as is, I will try to find the time to play it.

---------- Post added 09-06-2009 at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-05-2009 at 12:32 PM ----------

By the way, how do we record the video? Any particular format?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #70
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Well Smv isn't working for me but smv or avi are options, they're both built speciffically for 9x, although I believe avi is more reliable, isn't it kong?

I'm on megamen btw...

deadline is October 15th, go ahead with the tourney WB, you'll still need plenty of practice for SOS.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #71
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

In SNES Full Mode click File > Movie Record to make a keystroke recording. If you want an avi recording that you can upload to youtube then I suggest using CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #72
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
Well Smv isn't working for me but smv or avi are options, they're both built speciffically for 9x, although I believe avi is more reliable, isn't it kong?

I'm on megamen btw...

deadline is October 15th, go ahead with the tourney WB, you'll still need plenty of practice for SOS.
Okay. I think that should work for the in game recording option in full mode right?

Sorry Cam. I forgot you were on Mega Men. I shouldn't have, as you did great in the last contest. You and Gamenguru had that great contest of Super E.D.F.

Cool. Thanks Cam. I played the game a little bit, and I like it so far.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #73
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Yes good luck to you; "The Bagel bros +1"
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #74
RU Joe's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
RU Joe

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Ha ha ha ha!

I thought this thread was about doughnut-shaped heavy breads.

Good gaming to all participating!
(I am not worthy)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #75
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Everyone Vs. the Bagel Bros.

Now that the contest is over, I thought I'd bring this up again, I have another alternative to the video recordings, I have brought this up before. but I noticed at the end of the credits, you see this:



the two zeros represent howe many people you saved, the 7:25 represents time taken to escape.
What I was thinking, this game has a score, so, if someone can approve it. that would be great. Anyways, I was thinking we could hold two tournaments; one for people saved, and one for quickest escape.

Does this still interest you WB, GG and Luna?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Super Mario Bros. (DS) NintendoNerds All Other Games 8 11-10-2008 10:32 AM
smash bros character you use mj23 All Other Games 55 08-31-2008 05:08 PM
For all you Smash Bros. fans Tails All Other Games 11 06-07-2008 05:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS