Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 09:08 AM   #51
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Sabby, is it true that Tails was with you during the time of the murder? If not then I vote Tails.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 04-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #52
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
OOC: for me blue = in character

orange = out of character


Wow! This is sure a big stadium! Nice to meet you Sabby! ;D *shakes Sabby's hand*

OOC: The reds... ha my hometown team ;D
If this is the time frame in question, this was the morning before the party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
*Tails stops right before the exit and turns to hear Sabby said what he said* Hey Sabby, do something about this Brodyman and Ninjasmellamat guys.. they are weird. Cya Sabre. *turns away and walks out of the ballpark*
I assume that Tails was leaving to get ready for the party after practice.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #53
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Hey! has anyone seen Powerfullove? We should search for him. I want to say 'I hope he is OK' but honestly if he is not hurt then we have to kill him. Why else would he not be here, besides to hide his true identity as a member of The Wolf Clan? If we find him alive then we deliver him to Sabby and his Silver Bat.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 04-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #54
Billy Hoyle's Avatar
 
Billy Hoyle

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

*Billy Hoyle, tennis ball-sized wad of chewing tobacco held tightly in his left cheek, steps back into the clubhouse after his daily routine of b.p., fielding and conditioning.*
Quote:
I used to play with a pitcher by the name of Randy Wolf. Everytime he'd be on the bump there would be a group of gentleman in the 400 level bleachers in centerfield that would dress as wolves and went by the name of "Wolf Pack". I'll give Randy a call and see if he can shed any light on the situation.
*Billy sends a camel-sized shot of tobacco juice towards Tails' locker*
Quote:
Sorry rook', I was aimin' for that trash can beside your stool. Look fellas', I don't know what's goin' on, but we gotta' nip this in the bud right now. I wasn't even at the party because, as you all know, I was a special guest on ESPN's Baseball Tonight - I was on live tv from 10 to 11 pm that night! We have a huge series comin' up with the Tigers and I don't wanna' have to worry about gettin' torn to pieces by some lunatic "Wolf Clan".
Old 04-27-2008, 02:05 PM   #55
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Hey! has anyone seen Powerfullove? We should search for him. I want to say 'I hope he is OK' but honestly if he is not hurt then we have to kill him. Why else would he not be here, besides to hide his true identity as a member of The Wolf Clan? If we find him alive then we deliver him to Sabby and his Silver Bat.
And where have you been all this time?
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!


Old 04-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #56
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Sabby is right, sure i was a bit mad with Ninjasmellamat and Brodyman, but thats why i left. If i truely was the wolf wouldnt I kill Ninjatiamat or Brodyman? I don't even know David man or anyone except a few of you.

and Ninjasmellamat is right actually Kong hasn't been around either.
My SignatureDisplay Signature


Old 04-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #57
Stupid Flanders's Avatar
Regular Poster
255 posts
Stupid Flanders is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Stupid Flanders

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

tails, you seem to have viable excuses, yet perhaps a little defensive with readily available, specific examples (that you might have thought of beforehand if you were to be accused)...? hmm...
My SignatureDisplay Signature
<br />OK. I'm not changing my sig anymore!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:30 AM   #58
jeckel22's Avatar
Regular Poster
466 posts
jeckel22 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
jeckel22

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Wait a sec....what better way to get rid of the best players than by getting a coach to evaluate the best players!!! Too many possibilities. I am sticking with Tails, because you are a little defensive.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post

How much is that other government crap?
Old 04-28-2008, 12:34 AM   #59
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

I am going to vote for Tails. He's just the most suspicious person right now.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!


Old 04-28-2008, 08:14 AM   #60
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

*takes pills* these pills are for my nerves. I need them, so stop looking at me *takes more pills* *goes to sit down* and I have a right to be nervous their are wolves around... AND DAVID MAN's body is in the shower with his guts everywhere *takes pills* but look at tails he is as calm as can be blaming everyone else and he did not complain of the smell and his whole attitude has changed... he is no longer sarcastic. I bet it’s the smell of blood *throws up in mouth* ... the smell of blood that has focused his mind... *takes pills*


ooc (by the way that means i vote tails (sorry tails your just the most suspicious...))
My SignatureDisplay Signature
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 04-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #61
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

No powerfullove?

Then I vote him.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 04-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #62
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Tentative voting results

NameVote
powerfullove
Stupid Flanders
Hobbespowerfullove
ninjatiamatTails
Tailsoasis
Billy Hoyle
jeckel22Tails oasis Tails
mj23Tails
oasisTails
KongTails powerfullove
BRODYMAN

For those of you keeping score at home

Thanks Tails, darn cut and paste
My SignatureDisplay Signature
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:22 PM   #63
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

I am calm Oasis for one, i witnessed this happened to a close friend so i grew cold and hated the world. thus why i am sarcastic, why would i kill anyways, like i said before use a lie detector on me, put me in confinement, its not me.

and yes, i know when not to be sarcastic and when to, this is surely not the time to be scarcastic 'Oasissy'
:P

@Sabby: how can Davidman vote when hes dead?
My SignatureDisplay Signature


Old 04-28-2008, 02:31 PM   #64
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

YOUR A BLOOD THIRSTY BEAST TAILS!!!!!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 04-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #65
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Umm no? If you are sure its me, just make me take a lie detector test, duh.


@Sabby: no problem.
My SignatureDisplay Signature


Old 04-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #66
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Who had access to the security tapes Kong and sabby and brodyman they are the managers they should know where everyone is at all times. yet they don’t know where P.Love is could this be a cooperation to pick us off one by one why are they not concerned to look for P.Love maybe because they know he is already dead... we don’t really have enough information to point fingers just that Kong seems a little to relaxed even when he knows that someone was mauled in his locker room. *takes some pills and sits down in the corner*
My SignatureDisplay Signature
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 04-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #67
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

[OCC]
Honestly, if Powerfulove isn't going to post then we should kill him now, it sucks when people that don't post continue to hang around.
We can then kill Tails later if you all want to.
[/OCC]

Lord I get shipped from my old team to some bizarre horror show. Oh well it's still better than playing for the Angels of Anaheim , LA, South Center Kinda Northern, Towards the Coast, you know by Disneyland.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 04-28-2008, 04:23 PM   #68
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

*looks up in a scared mannor and askes* hey you know the smell is getting pritty bad in here... shouldent we do something about davidman's body? On that note we are all stuck here with the lights on so thier is no need to kill each other in here and jump down tails through with he did its. We can keep an eye on him in here its the people out thier that scare me *takes more pills with a shaking hand* and powerfullove is still out thier so I think its very possible that he did it. I mean who knows him any one.

[OOC]
I agree with hobbes since he has not posted he should be killed off just for now tails...

vote changed to P.Love

@hobbes I like your OOC type set so im taking it

I am under the impression we are all still in the locker room? someone correct me if im wrong & what time is it
[/OOC]
My SignatureDisplay Signature
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 04-28-2008, 04:25 PM   #69
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes
[OCC]
Honestly, if Powerfulove isn't going to post then we should kill him now, it sucks when people that don't post continue to hang around.
We can then kill Tails later if you all want to.
[/OCC]

Lord I get shipped from my old team to some bizarre horror show. Oh well it's still better than playing for the Angels of Anaheim , LA, South Center Kinda Northern, Towards the Coast, you know by Disneyland.
Yeah it sure is crazy, I'm going for a walk *walks away*

and that sure is conforting what you said Hobbes and Oasis, your a pill abuser.
My SignatureDisplay Signature


Old 04-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #70
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

OCC : Just so it's known to all players, I am not a character with a vote. I just tell the story. I don't want anyone to get confused about my actions in the game, I just threw myself in there to give myself a role. (This is in response to oasis' point about the security tapes).

If I did have a vote, I might stick a silver bat in Hobbes' neck for the Angels' comment. No matter, they beat the Tigers last night and how them Royals doin, 2 wins in their last 10, nice

Location and time of day at this point are irrelevant. Right now, it's a short discussion between the remaining players in the same area (be it the locker room, the playing field, etc.) Take the no posts as silence from that player.
My SignatureDisplay Signature
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #71
Billy Hoyle's Avatar
 
Billy Hoyle

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Quote:
I've wanted P.Love out of here since day one. He couldn't break a paper bag with his fastball. Randy Wolf just got back to me and wasn't able to provide any insight. If we don't figure this out soon, my agent is gonna' have me outta' here quicker than a dozen Krispy Kremes in front of Charles Barkley.
{OOC} For what it's worth, my next two votes are going to be for Tails and Oasis based solely on their absolute massacre of the English language. And Hobbes, good one. {OCC}
Old 04-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #72
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

I vote Sabby as the wolf ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature


Old 04-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #73
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

[OOC]
I used a spell checker and P.Love is not a massacre of the English language its desecrating Powerfulloves name ;D

@sabby i wanted to know the time of day to progress the story a bit because i figured we were all in the locker room on lock down until we figure out who the wolf is.. so tails could not go for a walk because hes stuck in the locker room... like clue they all dont leave the room then lights go off and some ones gone...
[/OOC]
My SignatureDisplay Signature
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 04-28-2008, 05:36 PM   #74
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis
then lights go off and some ones gone...
[OOC]
DUN....DUN....DUN!!!!!!! ;D
[/ooc]
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 04-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #75
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Take me out to the Maul Game (Wolf Game)

OOC : We are on permanent lock down until either of two things happen:

1 - The wolves only remain.

2 - We make it through a night with out someone dying.

(I really do not feel like extending the story outside of the stadium.)
My SignatureDisplay Signature
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
again... want to do another wolf game? CatalystiCam Forum Games 8 01-30-2009 04:05 PM
Anybody Wanna Do Another Wolf Game Metricus Forum Games 25 12-18-2008 02:05 PM
Bane of the Gods (Wolf Game) ZedIsDead Forum Games 205 09-05-2008 11:26 AM
wolf game mj23 Forum Games 50 08-01-2008 03:59 PM
wolf game joeguy300 Forum Games 32 02-18-2008 11:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS