| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
08-15-2013, 04:11 AM
|
#51
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
That may not be the gooey bomb; Sakurai said in one of his interviews that Megaman will have a projectile that acts in the same way as the gooey bomb in SSBB.
I'm really looking foward to try out the AC Villager (that projectile capture looks amazing). And although it seems they kept the Brawl physics I can't tell wether or not there is any decent hitstun.
|
|
|
08-19-2013, 03:30 AM
|
#52
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
So who is confirmed getting this for 3DS? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get it but if I knew a few RU would be online with me I'd be more inclined to get it asap.
For some reason I'm really looking forward to playing Bowser again. I had fun lumbering around chasing people.
|
I'll get it if they confirm the region lockedness will not keep me from playing with my brothers. That still is a huge turn off with any cooperative/multiplayer games out there.
|
|
|
08-19-2013, 02:08 PM
|
#53
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley
I'll get it if they confirm the region lockedness will not keep me from playing with my brothers. That still is a huge turn off with any cooperative/multiplayer games out there.
|
I'd put money you not being restricted.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-20-2013, 12:34 AM
|
#54
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
I'd have imagined they'd allow Monster Hunter Ultimate to be played with 3DSs from other regions, but I was sorely mistaken 
|
|
|
08-20-2013, 01:20 AM
|
#55
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Are you talking about being able to play online against the rest of the world? Because all the 3DS games I've played have had no restrictions.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-20-2013, 03:48 AM
|
#56
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
I was talking about local network play. For whatever reason Fire Emblem Awakening and Monster Hunter Ultimate are unable to be played between 3DSs from different regions -I cannot connect with a Wii U Monster Hunter from overseas either-.
|
|
|
08-20-2013, 03:14 PM
|
#57
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley
I was talking about local network play. For whatever reason Fire Emblem Awakening and Monster Hunter Ultimate are unable to be played between 3DSs from different regions -I cannot connect with a Wii U Monster Hunter from overseas either-.
|
Oh, that stinks. Hopefully online play will offer the same as local play.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-21-2013, 12:27 AM
|
#58
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Hopefully. The 3DS has been a near perfect console for me so far, but that's honestly one huge disappointment in my book 
|
|
|
08-25-2013, 09:37 PM
|
#59
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
New item! The X-Bomb from Kid Icarus makes an explosive X across
the stage to knock away foes:
The Metroid: Other M stage is revealed:
Sakurai has confirmed there will be an option to adjust thickness
of the outlines of characters in the 3DS:
Super Smash Bros 3DS Will Have A Characters' Outline Option
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
08-26-2013, 01:49 AM
|
#60
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
I wonder if the new metroid stage will be a neutral stage, it looks like is could be, but I have my doubts.
|
|
|
08-28-2013, 10:13 PM
|
#62
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
@SJB- Lol it's kind of like a nuke XD
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-02-2013, 10:10 PM
|
#63
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Nobody metioned these yet (this is from miiverse):
Wuhu Island stage is going to be part of the Pilotwings stage, you battle on bi-wing planes that fly around the stage.
Animal Crossing: City Folk downtown stage.
KO explosion color corresponds to who gets the point now.
Villager has a move where he rides a gyroid.
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword stage.
|
|
|
09-06-2013, 08:34 PM
|
#64
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
|
My Signature |
|
09-12-2013, 04:41 PM
|
#65
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-12-2013, 04:49 PM
|
#66
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
A little surprised they haven't announced Yoshi left. He's the only classic character still missing I think.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-12-2013, 04:53 PM
|
#67
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
A little surprised they haven't announced Yoshi left. He's the only classic character still missing I think.
|
Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff?
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-12-2013, 05:11 PM
|
#68
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff?
|
Oh I mistyped. I meant Yoshi is the only classic Mario character not in it yet. Like directly from the Mario game series.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-12-2013, 05:27 PM
|
#69
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
Oh I mistyped. I meant Yoshi is the only classic Mario character not in it yet. Like directly from the Mario game series.
|
People have rumored he's getting new moves from his new Wii U game,
so perhaps they're holding him off until they reveal more.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-26-2013, 06:23 PM
|
#70
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-26-2013, 06:44 PM
|
#71
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Oh great news! It wouldn't be the same without toddler Link.
|
My Signature |
|
09-26-2013, 06:53 PM
|
#72
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Honestly, there's so much to distinguish both Links and yet they just make
Toon Link a speedier clone of regular Link.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-26-2013, 08:12 PM
|
#73
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Having two of any character is weak. There's plenty of other characters to add instead. I don't even get it.
|
My Signature |
|
09-26-2013, 08:26 PM
|
#74
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Well, my point is that, Link has had so many different incarnations over the
years that a single character wouldn't do him justice, and properly
separating two Link characters from different appearances could create two
very distinct and enjoyable characters.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-26-2013, 08:40 PM
|
#75
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
I get what you're saying but it's like having yoshi and separate characters for each color.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM.
|