Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #701
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

I changed my avatar to Team Rocket from Pokémon there my favorite characters from the show.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #702
Ashums's Avatar
Regular Poster
192 posts
Ashums is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Ashums

Re: Explain your avatar

My avatar is a picture of Puck-Man (the original name for Pac-Man) because I have recently recieved my very own original coin-op Puck-Man arcade cocktail table... and just because I like Pac-Man
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2011, 08:18 AM   #703
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Explain your avatar

Wow, congrats Pacma- I mean Ashums!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #704
Ashums's Avatar
Regular Poster
192 posts
Ashums is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Ashums

Re: Explain your avatar

Hehe thanks Tails, it's the highlight of my Pac-Man collection.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #705
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashums View Post
My avatar is a picture of Puck-Man (the original name for Pac-Man) because I have recently recieved my very own original coin-op Puck-Man arcade cocktail table... and just because I like Pac-Man
So when can we show up at your house and have our way with your stuff?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #706
Ashums's Avatar
Regular Poster
192 posts
Ashums is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Ashums

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
So when can we show up at your house and have our way with your stuff?
If you can track down my house feel free anytime!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #707
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Explain your avatar

All right. Just don't freak out if I'm wearing my ski mask.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Never mind. You I just found out you live on the other side of the pond. And I really wanted to play with your Pac Man cocktail table arcade.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #708
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

Decided to change back to a Hawaiian avatar so it a pic of some guys doing the hula
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:53 AM   #709
virginsofcool's Avatar
New Poster
2 posts
virginsofcool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
virginsofcool

Re: Explain your avatar

My avatar is BJ from the episode "Trading Places" on Barney & Friends. I forget how I even stumbled on it, but my wife saw it and said "Why is BJ dressed like a girl?" So, I looked way too hard to find out and made it my avatar. (I have tons of free time at work :-) Plus, it kind of fits the whole idea behind virginsofcool, being a virgin of being cool.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:02 AM   #710
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

Aloha and Welcome to RetroUprsising virginsofcool
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #711
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

Now I charged my avatar to one of my favorite shows
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:59 PM   #712
njdlopz's Avatar
Regular Poster
18 posts
njdlopz is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
njdlopz

Re: Explain your avatar

It's who I want the Devils to draft with the 4th overall pick. Gabriel Landeskog, the most American sounding Swede the world has ever heard.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #713
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Explain your avatar

I might be changing mine soon, don't know what I'll be changing it too, but I feel like I need something different soon.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #714
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Explain your avatar

Gold, Silver, and Lyra in Team Rocket uniforms
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #715
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Explain your avatar

Wallpaper of Amaterasu from MvC3.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 04-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #716
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

I thought his name was Okami?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #717
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Re: Explain your avatar

Either one works, the full name is Okami Amaterasu, the game just calls her (it's a she) 'Ammy' most of the time.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #718
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me. I have the PS2 game and I always wondered about this
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #719
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Explain your avatar

i changed it to Deadpool making Pancakes
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:29 AM   #720
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: Explain your avatar

What kind I wonder?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #721
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009 View Post
i changed it to Deadpool making Pancakes
That's an amazing picture
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 04-26-2011, 02:22 PM   #722
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Explain your avatar

Thanks, i figure since i use him a lot in X-Men Legends 2, might as well have him as an avatar
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #723
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Explain your avatar

Mandark, who always struck me as epic for some reason.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #724
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Explain your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Mandark, who always struck me as epic for some reason.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiGIQrt1IaE]YouTube - Mandark's Laugh[/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 05-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #725
theguywhowantstobetheguy's Avatar
Regular Poster
30 posts
theguywhowantstobetheguy is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
theguywhowantstobetheguy

Re: Explain your avatar

My avatar is Rufus the mole rat, because Rufus is epic
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
look at my avatar alexnester Chat 0 09-20-2007 07:04 PM
avatar Squall Chat 22 08-13-2007 08:29 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS