| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
09-08-2010, 04:16 PM
|
#676
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Start off with an easy one:

|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-08-2010, 04:16 PM
|
#677
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Q-bert
|
|
|
09-08-2010, 04:20 PM
|
#678
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Lol yup.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-08-2010, 05:11 PM
|
#680
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
dumb ass
|
|
|
09-08-2010, 06:15 PM
|
#682
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Ok, so just so you guys know, the idea came to me from a friend that plays these types of games online, like God Tower and a Spanish version called Adigma. Today I saw a riddle on the page that I liked but since the answer was in Spanish I modified it a tad. The answer is simple but I wanted to share:

|
|
|
09-08-2010, 06:15 PM
|
#683
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
click to enlarge
|
|
|
09-08-2010, 06:44 PM
|
#685
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Nintendo.
|
|
|
09-08-2010, 08:39 PM
|
#687
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Not a Spanish word, I modified it so that it would be an English word, and yeah, Nintendo is right. The original riddle had an extra character from an old Mexican series so I deleted him and changed the word to make it simpler
|
|
|
09-11-2010, 06:26 PM
|
#689
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
My turn?
Okay.
Same as before:
I give you pictures, you tell me what they mean as a whole.
|
|
|
09-14-2010, 09:54 PM
|
#690
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
dragons?
---------- Post added 09-14-2010 at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2010 at 08:20 PM ----------
any more hints?
|
|
|
10-14-2010, 07:36 PM
|
#693
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikegirl2012
dragons?
---------- Post added 09-14-2010 at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2010 at 08:20 PM ----------
any more hints?
|
Actually, I think it's been long enough, so I will give the answer. A platypus.
Eastern Australia is their habitat.
They resemble ducks.
They are venomous like a snake.
They always live near water.
|
|
|
10-14-2010, 07:38 PM
|
#694
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
Ahhh...the platypus. Proof that God has a sense of humor.
|
|
|
04-10-2011, 10:39 AM
|
#695
|
|
|
Re: Riddles
If Demon Mask wants to go again, I'll give him three days from now to do so.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.
|