| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
11-01-2014, 11:50 AM
|
#626
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
So this is happening. Banned from online for 136 years.

|
|
|
11-01-2014, 12:08 PM
|
#627
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
So this is happening. Banned from online for 136 years.

|
Do you have any clue as to why this happened?
Using taunt text to role play is against the rules you know.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-13-2014, 01:02 PM
|
#628
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
So can anyone answer me this.
If it's a midnight release in the east, will the pacific get it at 9 pm if downloaded digitally? Or can I trick my Wiiu's dns to think it's in new york or something eastern to get it at 9?
|
|
|
11-13-2014, 03:38 PM
|
#629
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
So can anyone answer me this.
If it's a midnight release in the east, will the pacific get it at 9 pm if downloaded digitally? Or can I trick my Wiiu's dns to think it's in new york or something eastern to get it at 9?
|
I actually have no clue about that. West Coast Probs.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-14-2014, 01:21 AM
|
#630
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
I've pretty much given up on getting all the hats.
Why on earth would they code it to drop hats you've already gotten? I've played on 9.0 like 10 times and I haven't gotten a single new hat.
|
My Signature |
|
11-14-2014, 04:08 PM
|
#631
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFLFskTGFFA]Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]
|
|
|
11-14-2014, 04:13 PM
|
#632
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Smash 4 announcer is hype.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-14-2014, 04:17 PM
|
#633
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
|
|
|
11-14-2014, 05:25 PM
|
#634
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
BS, no way a TI-83 (not even + or silver) has that kind of performance.
|
|
|
11-14-2014, 05:44 PM
|
#635
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
For us in North America in the Central, Mountain and Pacific Standard time zones.
As per Nintendo EShop:
"Pre-purchase and pre-load available. With the New pre-load feature, you will be ready to play after a small update when the game launches on 11/21 midnight (EST)"
|
|
|
11-14-2014, 05:45 PM
|
#636
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
For us in North America in the Central, Mountain and Pacific Standard time.
As per Nintendo EShop:
"Pre-purchase and pre-load available. With the New pre-load feature, you will be ready to play after a small update when the game launches on 11/21 midnight (EST)"
|
Good to hear. Not sure if it always works out that way to be honest.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-14-2014, 06:27 PM
|
#637
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
|
|
|
11-14-2014, 07:11 PM
|
#638
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN
|
Are you freaking kidding me
-full screen/character zoom with proper position correction
-collision detection
-multiplayer on the link port (has any app actually used that ever, and does anyone actually have that cable (I do))
-all of the above at high frame rate
|
|
|
11-14-2014, 09:34 PM
|
#639
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
That's really creative! I would play that
|
|
|
11-14-2014, 10:27 PM
|
#640
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken
Good to hear. Not sure if it always works out that way to be honest.
|
I got the idea when my friend mentioned that steam did it ofr midnight releases digitally.
|
|
|
11-15-2014, 04:46 PM
|
#641
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
|
My Signature |
|
11-15-2014, 06:08 PM
|
#642
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
why would anyone want to wavedash?
|
|
|
11-16-2014, 04:17 PM
|
#643
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonickidd50
why would anyone want to wavedash?
|
Apparently tourney goers are all over it. I've never done it before because I never saw a point.
|
My Signature |
|
11-21-2014, 08:42 AM
|
#644
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
We were doing 5 player smash the other night, it was wonderful.
|
|
|
11-21-2014, 03:27 PM
|
#645
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Game's great!
Solid 5 Hours last night with friends.
|
|
|
11-22-2014, 02:21 PM
|
#646
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
8 player smash is actual insanity.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-22-2014, 03:17 PM
|
#647
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Was playing with five friends and two Amiibo on four teams of two last night.
Those Amiibo level up fast; before long they would win every time unless we hard focused them early on.
|
|
|
11-23-2014, 08:21 PM
|
#648
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Yeah. The one and probably only amiibo I got now is overpowered and I swear cheats. None of us can beat him.
Freaking Henry the Pikachu...
|
|
|
11-23-2014, 09:23 PM
|
#649
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken
8 player smash is actual insanity.
|
How smooth is 8 player? I'd imagine there's a bit of lag.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-23-2014, 10:34 PM
|
#650
|
|
|
Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
How smooth is 8 player? I'd imagine there's a bit of lag.
|
Local 8 player Smash = no lag at all.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.
|