| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
11-04-2012, 02:29 AM
|
#576
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Gentlemen I have something I wish to discuss with you, it relates to the
masks on Mann Manor. They are rather difficult to obtain and you have to
obtain 9 different ones to create the Saxton Hale mask.
Point is, I just got a key for 3 of these masks.
When Halloween is over I'm assuming the value is going to jump
significantly as people want to make the Saxton Hale mask.
I bring this up as I know many of you (just DB) are in the trading loop,
and thought you might want to take a chance with these and get as many as
you can get. Who knows, you might get a key too.
If any of you don't want these masks, I'll gladly take them.
@DB: There are several sprays that change depending on the distance you
are from them, that's one of them.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-04-2012, 03:21 AM
|
#577
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I'll play some rounds of Manor and see what I get for gifts. I do like the boss and the level more than that new one.
|
My Signature |
|
11-06-2012, 11:05 PM
|
#578
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
ATTENTION: Today is the LAST DAY for Halloween.
If you want to finish up with everything, get on ASAP.
Trading has been RED HOT, I got 2 Name Tags, a Description Tag, a Hat, a
Haunted Soul, and Several refined for the halloween stuff.
So you have to get on right now to take advantage of it.
---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------
I have to make a correction, the last day is the 8th. My bad.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-08-2012, 04:47 AM
|
#579
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I wanted to update you guys about Magic the Gathering Tactics. They just did an overhaul of the menus and match making system and I think it's a great improvement. Before you could just challenge people in chat or jump in for a random match against anyone looking, regardless of their level. Now you can set up a match and set the parameters. You can set it up so the decks are restricted to just the starter decks if you don't have any high end cards and you can turn off Talents so a persons level has no benefit to them in the match. Before this change I was getting steamrolled a lot, now I can actually win matches. It's worth checking out now that the playing field has been leveled.
Btw one of the tournaments has booster packs as part of the top four prizes. So if you're good enough you can win packs for free, minus the gold to enter.
|
My Signature |
|
11-10-2012, 09:39 PM
|
#580
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
OK FOR REAL THIS TIME
Today's the actual final day. For real. No Joke. Look it up if you want.
So yeah, get to it.
---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-08-2012 at 08:45 PM ----------
So, today was an interesting day in TF2 for me, both good and bad.
Good first since it's less interesting (much less):
I discovered an interesting server that takes the stats of all items and
sets (both positive and negative) and multiplies them by ten. This makes
the gameplay extremely hecktic and hilarious.
Demoknights become insane, as the stats of the shield become absurdly
boosted to the point the shield bash is deadly and paired with a 1000%
increase in turning radius of the Bootlegger, they fly over the land with
deadly force.
The spies using the Kunai will absorb 1000% of an enemies health,
effectively making them near invincible after a back stab (If you can
survive with 6 health first)
Pyros using the Gas Jocky set will run 100% faster, and make them far
faster then scouts, but they take 100% damage from bullets.
Weapons that when multiplied by 10 subtract over 100% from the class won't
recieve said nerf (like the sandman for the scout would take 150 health).
But the server is crazy fun if you need a break from the norms of TF2.
-> BUT you're not here to listen about some crazy server are you? You're
here to listen to the bad part of my TF2 day you sadists!
I NO LONGER can say I'm a perfect good compasionate TF2 player, as today was the first time I have ever griefed in TF2!
Well as for my motivations behind it, I only got 5 hours of sleep last
night, so as you'd imagine, I was a little grumpy to begin with. But I was
lucky enough to end up on a team destroying the other on dustbowl. So for
a few minutes I was having a blast, until I was auto-balanced... yep.
I was back to the start being rather grumpy, so I decided to Spy Crab
until I felt better, only there was a problem, some guy named Evil-Furby
decided to constantly moan and complain about how HE was the only person
on the team doing anything. It got to a point where I couldn't take it
anymore and I decided to push his buttons, 4 teh lolz.
So I proceeded to switch to Engineer, and teletrap. It involves placing a
your teleporter entrance on top of your exit (preferably on a slope) so
your teammates become stuck in place. As you would guess, in the middle of
his ranting, he was unfortunate to get stuck within my trap.
He became furious and attempted to get me kicked with a long winded rant
on how my griefing was hindering the team. I didn't care and of course, no
one votes for a guy that whines 24/7, so I stayed in the match.
I told him "Evil-Furry needs to stop being butthurt"
Next round we switched to defense, and he decided to be a helpful
Engineer. Since I was Medic, I decided to be the most valuble member of my
team... by ubering a spy and destroying his sentry. It let a Medic-Heavy
pair in and we lost the match.
At this point, he began swearing right and left at me for what I did.
Other people at the team did notice what I did, and I almost got kicked
but I got lucky, as he spewed several racial slurs, which caused some
teammates to vote no, and allow me to stay again. At this point
he couldn't take it anymore, and proceeded to rage quit.
Of course I laughed the whole way through and I felt a lot better.
Moral of the story? Grief! It's a great stress reliever.
Last edited by samejamesbond; 11-10-2012 at 09:42 PM..
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-07-2012, 08:13 PM
|
#582
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
The Lord of the Rings Online on Steam
LotR online is FTP. I'm downloading it now. Looked interesting enough.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
12-07-2012, 08:30 PM
|
#583
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
|
It's the same company that runs Dungeons & Dragons Online.
It's free to play but a lot of the stuff is limited and you have to buy them to get access to everything. You can earn points in game to buy the stuff from the store though.
|
|
|
12-19-2012, 09:41 PM
|
#585
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-19-2012, 09:53 PM
|
#586
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I knew they were holding back the engineer for a good reason. I wonder if the robot one will have a sentry? Will it be the mini and cause people to rage? Can't wait to see.
I hope those weapons are not just reskins. Demo and Medic could really use more non cosmetic items.
Btw I want those Adult Swim items they announced.

I am getting the Carl one for sure. The Brock one seems pretty lazy though, just the hair? Also 90% of pyros will be Dr Roxxo from now on.
|
My Signature |
|
12-20-2012, 08:47 AM
|
#587
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Who wouldn't want Carl? lol
|
|
|
12-20-2012, 12:02 PM
|
#588
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Steam Winter Sale is live.
|
|
|
12-20-2012, 02:45 PM
|
#589
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I hope they do that gift drop again, I missed out on the 2011 achiemvment.
|
My Signature |
|
"What do you mean how, because I'm Billy Mitchell." Haters gonna hate
12-20-2012, 06:00 PM
|
#590
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Christmas 2012 is live everyone!
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-20-2012, 07:03 PM
|
#591
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
And what does that mean for TF2?
|
My Signature |
|
12-21-2012, 08:37 AM
|
#592
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Twice the amount of item drops and some new items.
Not much.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-21-2012, 10:14 AM
|
#593
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Twice the drops on any server, like even idle?
|
My Signature |
|
12-26-2012, 03:41 AM
|
#594
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I've been trying to friend psn-brawlmaster (from the first post) but it doesn't recognize the nick.
|
My Signature |
|
12-26-2012, 04:35 PM
|
#595
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
I don't use that one, as it doesn't recognize the password. Instead it's just brawlmaster now.
Anyways, since the new comp comes in a couple days, i went and bought Left 4 Dead 2. Won't be able to play it until I get it though.
Edit: Got the comp earlier than i thought 
Last edited by Mareeps; 12-27-2012 at 10:41 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
12-28-2012, 07:59 PM
|
#596
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
If anyone has any xmas crates they don't want I want them asap. Message me if it says I'm online, I'm probably nearby dealing with something and I'll get back to you asap. I'll take normal crates too but those have no time limit.
|
My Signature |
|
12-29-2012, 03:13 AM
|
#597
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Multiplayer games i have now are l4d2 and tf2. Also, could someone change the first post so my steam username says brawlmaster?
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2013, 08:22 PM
|
#598
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
TF2 Teamwork in a Nutshell:
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
01-04-2013, 02:20 PM
|
#599
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Just spent 40 dollars and got:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion w/ all DLC
Fallout: New Vegas w/ all DLC
Bioshock 2
You can probably buy Fallout: New Vegas for the xbox or ps3 for 40 dollars alone without any DLC. That's why I love Steam!
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-16-2013, 05:20 PM
|
#600
|
|
|
Re: Steam, its games and our players.
Bought Garry's Mod, downloaded the addon for Binding of Issac, and am no longer a free to play in tf2
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.
|