| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
10-14-2009, 09:36 PM
|
#551
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
And what? It says who's birthday is today.
|
My Signature |
|
10-16-2009, 04:25 PM
|
#552
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
and he didnt say happy birthday is all
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-17-2009, 01:00 AM
|
#553
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Oh my bad I thought you were still unsure about where to see it. Carry on.
|
My Signature |
|
10-17-2009, 04:06 AM
|
#554
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
No worries DB, I was confused by it as well.
|
My Signature |
|
10-20-2009, 01:44 AM
|
#555
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday WB. Have fun being all old and stuff.
|
My Signature |
|
10-20-2009, 02:05 AM
|
#556
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Happy birthday WB. Have fun being all old and stuff.
|
Thanks buddy. It seems strange somehow to have finally hit the big 30, but at the same time, hopefully it will just be another number. 
---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Thanks buddy. It seems strange somehow to have finally hit the big 30, but at the same time, hopefully it will just be another number. 
|
One thing that may be an indicator is I am heading over to EPCOT tomorrow, but not because I like the park so much. It's because they have this wine/exotic food festival. I'm not sure if that makes me old or just a snob. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
10-20-2009, 02:13 AM
|
#557
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
hbwb
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-20-2009, 02:52 AM
|
#558
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Birthday acknowledged!
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

10-20-2009, 08:14 AM
|
#559
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday WB.
|
|
|
10-20-2009, 08:45 AM
|
#560
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Have a very happy birthday WB! Have a great one, and make sure to PARTY!
|
My Signature |
|
10-20-2009, 09:16 AM
|
#561
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Ahh, another member of the 30 club. Have a great one Winnebagel.
|
My Signature |
|
10-20-2009, 09:43 AM
|
#562
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks everyone. The big day is here. As I suspected it might, I woke up today and feel the same, so so far so good. I'll let you guys know if I suddenly grow another arm (I'm trying to beat Goro and the Shokans' record).
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
10-24-2009, 03:38 AM
|
#563
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday JG. I almost missed this until you mentioned it, it's been a bad few days.
|
My Signature |
|
10-24-2009, 03:49 AM
|
#564
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Sorry to hear that.
I hope it will be better soon, and thank you.
Winnebagel:
Sorry I missed saying Happy Birthday, but hey, I'm getting pretty old over here myself!
I feel really old but it is interesting watching things change as time goes by.
Maybe we should think of ourselves as wiser instead of older.
(whether or not it's true)
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
10-24-2009, 03:54 AM
|
#565
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
happy birthday joe grotesque-e
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-24-2009, 10:09 AM
|
#567
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
jeez there is a lot of birthdays this time of year, in my family: November 3rd, December 7th, December 11th, December 14th...
It's a pretty hectic time of year, we also have a birthday in late september, my brother & I are way back at June & April
Happy birthday JG.
|
|
|
10-24-2009, 10:28 AM
|
#568
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski
Sorry to hear that.
I hope it will be better soon, and thank you.
Winnebagel:
Sorry I missed saying Happy Birthday, but hey, I'm getting pretty old over here myself!
I feel really old but it is interesting watching things change as time goes by.
Maybe we should think of ourselves as wiser instead of older.
(whether or not it's true)
|
No worries Joe. I had a pretty good one. I hope you have a happy one too.
Wow, watching things change just sounds depressing somehow. I think I'm still in denial, though I know it's true deep down.
Yes indeed, another year older and another year wiser. Either that or we just keep realizing the same wise things over and over again because we forgot those things between the last birthday and now. You know they say that's the first thing to go. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
11-18-2009, 03:36 AM
|
#569
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Count. Haven't seen you around much lately but hopefully you're still doing good.
|
My Signature |
|
11-18-2009, 03:48 AM
|
#570
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy day of birth!
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

11-18-2009, 08:43 AM
|
#571
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
He's been around quite a bit at Nintendo Daily...
Happy Birthday count
|
|
|
11-18-2009, 10:19 AM
|
#572
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday bud, hope you have a great day.
|
My Signature |
|
11-18-2009, 10:24 AM
|
#573
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy B-day Count. I hope you are having a good day where ever you may be.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
11-18-2009, 12:05 PM
|
#574
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy belated birthday Joe!
NSFW
A funny Evil Dead inspiration poster for your belated birthday Joe.
Last edited by sabby; 11-18-2009 at 12:21 PM..
Reason: Added spoiler tags on picture
|
My Signature |
|
11-18-2009, 05:47 PM
|
#575
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. Only downside is I am at work today. Next year I get to leave the 20's behind and join in with all the 30 year olds. That makes me feel old...
DB- I have been around I have no Internet at home so I sneak on at work when I can. Hopefully soon I will get the net and be back full force.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.
|